Wtf why do they take high school so seriously?

wtf why do they take high school so seriously?

IROHASU

Because kids are dumb and can't find a setting between 0 and 100%.

In Japan, life ends after high school. Does the trap win in that one?

any rumors about vol13 and 14 announcements?

Could you elaborate on that?

How else are you gonna add melodrama? With creativity?! I think not.

yes, its a Komachi endo, she being pregnant with her beloved onii-chan

something must be wrong with my country. when i went to high school we just fucked around and had fun. there were no shitty committees, no clubs etc. not sure if japanese high school is interesting or outright annoying. imagine if your exployer expected for you to have been in some interesting club during highschool/college. i think id off myself.

I made the mistake of going into this blind. I thought it would only be two season and that was the end of it. Instead it ended on a huge cliffhanger with a pretty painful triangle drama. I only felt like shit.

Because they are in high school?

Truly his youth romantic comedy was wrong as he expected.

After school, you become a member of Japan's workforce. You'll work 70 hour weeks for the rest of your life, or until you decide to paint a train.

I miss being able to self-insert into trash like this.

exactly. i feel old as fuck now

Life as a nip wageslave is worse than death

Becuase LN writers can only make soap opera melodrama

Japan is actually like this.
Even in university, they take club-stuff super seriously. Especially those sports clubs with competition stuff etc.

Damn it stop pulling me back to reality.

there's a trap now a trap is a boy who looks like a girl.

Is ugly as fuck.

>In Japan, life ends after college.
ftfy

I just want to Yukino to end with Hayama and Hachiman to go loner.

Hayama is staying pure for his waifu.

HAHA

Hayama deserves the best though, Yukino is beautiful, smart, part of a rich family and is a good cook. Yui is pretty incompetent and just has nice oppai.

Japanese high-school is pretty "keep your head down" if it's not a private institution or an international school. Attached institutions, especially, have a strong focus on school etiquette and responsibilities more than they do anything else. It's a 6-day school week and standing out by being a clown or anything is a huge stigma. Very socially-stifling.

I'm glad parents are taking a stand to make their kids more engaged in stuff that their school doesn't care for, like making friends and being more worldly, but we'll see how it goes.

probably this

Yukino isnt a virgin right?

No that’s Iroha and Yui.

How come so many on Sup Forums dislike melodrama?

yukino is a bad inaba

don't

No, now fuck off.

It's the only social circle they know.

They work full hours on Saturday? Shit, I was doing 60 hours on a job I hate and felt like shit, guess that's a good reason for the high suicide rate.

Goddamnit I miss her so much

Not even close user

Are you talking about the series or Japanese people in general?

The series takes school seriously because they are kids and their life revolves around school.

As for japanese people, they see Highschool as the pinnacle of youth. It is a time where they are free and able to do what they like without working a dead end job without end.