Boxing anime

>boxing anime
>muhh losing weight is like hell

Why do they always exaggerate this?

>It was easy for me to drop 30 pounds from 400. Why can't everyone do it?

Losing weigh as a boxer is kind of different

These guys have like a month to drop some weight and they make it look like these guys are about to die

>flashback to highschool wrestling losing 10 lbs in a week
Fuck you, cutting weight on a short time frame is awful.

At 400 pounds what's stopping you from adding 3 rather than losing 30?

When you have already cut all the fat from your body, you're left with breaking down muscle and dehydrating. These methods are, to use a highly techical term, fucking dildoes.

My 600lb Life anime when?

I remember when I lost 5kg just being ill with a fever for a whole week and i never ate much because my appetite was completely killed

Boxers already burn most of their fat just training. Trying to lose even more than that is pushing things.

> I don't get human physiology, please spell it out to me

because what they are losing is not fat or muscle they are losing water and its the same in real life people can die from dehydration

>Sup Forums lecturing athletes on how to lose weight
Well now I've seen everything.

>not drinking during days is not like hell

I remember when I was losing weight, I couldn't drink, so I'd just put water in my mouth, swash it around for a second, and then spit it out.
Fuck that was stupid.

>Exaggerate
Do you fucking understand what the word means applying it to the context?

water has literally zero calories so not drinking doesn't help you lose weight retards

I didn't think that there were actually 3d people this stupid. I though your kind only existed in anime/mangu. Are you a harem protagonist?

>Water has no weight

I agree, water just gets in the way of more oxygen.

Once you gain weight(for a while), its very hard for the body to readjust itself to an optimal condition. MMA/boxers have to keep a very strict regiment for that.

For the casual losing weight, that's not really a problem. The casual weight loss is determined 99% by food intake. And isn't concerned too much with muscle loss or optimal conditioning

It's all about oxygen

Ippo needed pool water to become an oxygenbender, though.

They have to lose weight and keep muscle, it's hard

Boxers and MMA fighters etc cut weight over a day or so before weigh-ins that happen before fights in order to make weight at lower weight classes than the weight they walk around at and the process is torturous, seriously, watch some videos of it

Galko?