The universal rule of isekai is that the slime girl is always the best girl, there is no exception

The universal rule of isekai is that the slime girl is always the best girl, there is no exception.

Other urls found in this thread:

akihiko-yoshida.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Fv7lYdMYhI0
pastebin.com/bb2VnayY
pastebin.com/3KFzjKMJ
pastebin.com/gQakn2tL
royalroadl.com/fiction/11715/to-protect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why aren't you writing YOUR isekai RIGHT NOW?!

Post more slimes

More?

why do you post this image every thread

Awaken my masters

Well that was odd.

what the fuck?

Well this is a nice surprise

Akihiko Yoshida is the best illustrator out there. He made the art for FFT, Tactics Ogre, Vagrant Story, several FF, Nier, Bravely Default, Octopath Traveller, just on the top of my head.

akihiko-yoshida.tumblr.com/

He's also the chara designer for this movie:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fv7lYdMYhI0

I bought his Bravely Default artbook. Most of his stuff is absolutely stunning, 300 pages of bliss, and it's not even his best work overall.

C R I N G E

>Why aren't you writing YOUR isekai RIGHT NOW?!
Because of writer's block. Help/suggestions/feedback would be highly appreciated.

pastebin.com/bb2VnayY
pastebin.com/3KFzjKMJ
pastebin.com/gQakn2tL

True that, I cant wait for the OT artbook when that game comes out. The demo was absolutely solid.

well, i got my mc dead, met with god, got send to a new world of sword and magic.... and i don't know what to do after that

True.

Adventure user.
ADVENTURE

harem, skills, status windows, slaves, guilds with ranks, levels, inventing curry, omerice and miso

Make him a man in charge of different traps in the service of local dungeon master. But on top of that make him like that guy from catch-22 that made business out of war - in this case by selling dungeon maps and warning to the upcoming adventurers, as well as being payed by the dungeon master to set up those traps.
And upon that foundation everything else can be put.

Have them get killed again.

I wrote a short story along those lines a couple years ago. Guy died, got summoned by a God and made the God's champion, dropped into the world, immediately got killed because God dropped him into a battlefield. Ended up back at God's place.

*paid

Does your MC have a personality? Write what he would do next. If you don't know what he would do you don't know his personality yet and you didn't plan well enough

>reading random isekai before batoto went down threw random ideas in my head
>like a female protagonist that wakes up in a multidimensional world filled with universe-hoppers, reincarnated and summoned people, and constant world shifts from numerous ideas of magic and technological advances
>protag thinks she's a summoned person with gaps in her memory, but she's actually an artificial human made from the parts of a yandere schoolgirl, resulting in a new and more naive personality and the old one breaking through occasionally

for some reason I read that as statue windows, and that would be great, whatever that is.

that's the thing, i have a whole world fleshed out, but the mc is as bland as a wet noodle and that is where i am stuck

Have him die again but this time he gets sent to the devil to get a new "blessing"

Congrats you're writing a typical isekai

then you're having better standards than 99% of isekai writers

congrats

You are like little baby.
Watch this!

It has begun. The Dark Age is coming.

is slime trainer a sub genre of isekai now? ive seen at least 4 or 5 manga doing it

Slimes are the most common pet for tamer protagonists to have.

isekai is the dark souls of manga
everyone is copying everyone else's excrement

Soon

He makes rice balls and other assorted Japanese products then enchants them with enslavement spells and conquers the country he appears in.

frog/10 I lost it at the end of the prologue and currently enjoying the first chapter

I'm bad at writing.

I want to write an isekai about me being reborn as a girl and being raped

So are most people on Narou, you don't see that stopping them from writing.

Because it'd just be another wish fulfillment isekai.

It'd probably be full of badly written sex though.

>I lost it at the end of the prologue
How do you mean, because of the bad French?
>and currently enjoying the first chapter
I'm glad to hear it.

Well let me tell you something, all you can do is let it come to you. And then try to find your style. I know, I've been in that rut more times than I can remember.

Look at me user, I'm fat. And I'm old, and everyday I'm just gonna wake up fatter and older. Yet I still manage to drag this big old bald bastard out of bed every morning. I'm out there, writing tropes, editing them out, trying again. And tomorrow I'm going to hang outside at a lady's prison.

You gotta get that MC up on that tanning bed, slip him into a tight t-shirt, wash off some of that cologne and get yourself outta that writing tunnel and your MC into some strange demi-human's bed!

I can’t make an interesting premise without using already existing IPs

What about a MC...that needs training to be good at something? Amazing, right?

Reminder that Slave Harem actually got manga
Read all about one man's quest to grind levels and fuck slaves

>How do you mean, because of the bad French?

not him but indeed the French could be improved

The art is actually good and beats the shit out of the LN's, so it's probably legitimately entertaining now.

you madman I like the premise, I would like to give you some advice, but it's 1:53 AM here and I am getting sleppy. Keep it up!

too bad the only girl with a semblance of personality is the midget

isn't Grimgar like this?

Fair enough. It's supposed to be isekai pseudo-French so it's not supposed to be exact, but I could probably afford to clean it up. It's pretty much stopped after the first part of chapter one so hopefully it's not too egregious.

Thanks, I appreciate the support!

I don't like reading training arcs, reading about failures being failures is only fun for so long.

Fuck you

what website do u use

The manga should spend less time grinding and more time with the slaves.
I hope the manga gives her plenty of time, she is just about my only real interest in the WN.

Someone already beat you to it and it's some age-gap romance with an older guy too.

It already basically skipped the ten days of labyrinth grinding where the MC calculated his gold per hour on various levels.
Elf kinda too. Altho that might just be in comparison to Blake and the dragon. I seriously can't remember a single thing about the dragon.

I want to read that. Link please?

what kind of super fag is he?

Call me crazy but, how about a isekai where a guy from a fantasy world dies, and reincarnates in to the real world, where he slowly loses his mind being a salary man for 30 years until he finally offs himself?

kek/10
The Manga better be a 4koma style.

Slave Harem MC actually fucks his slaves. Like, 95% of what the novel is about is autistic level grinding and MC figuring out new ways to fuck his slaves.

..........picked up.

he's stupid, they used to have condom too centuries ago

they were not really efficient though, as well as pretty gross

i had so much hope for the feisty elf. but no... a session of discipline with roxanne that we don't even get to see and she turns into just another generic slave

Royalroadl.com

I like the layout and the audience are weebs so you won't get too many literature supremacists around. So long as you can write a coherent sentence, you've got an audience.

royalroadl.com/fiction/11715/to-protect
Dont expect an ending, I got bored and dropped it like all my other projects.

Too many people try to consolidate growth as a training arc, but it's possible to just have a character grow and adapt as a story progresses. A clumsy swordsman fights weaker foes, brushes with death and close calls, and as the threats get stronger, he gets more competent and figures how to use his blade more effectively and so forth. Bam.

I read this all the way through him acquiring the elf girl.

It's honestly a terrible series. Literally, the only purpose of the MC is to acquire and fuck bitches. Which is fine and all, but the author insists on shoveling in a metric ton of stupid dungeon/skill/political bullshit no one cares about that's usually poorly written anyway.

And he's not even decent enough to write sex scenes, either, though I suspect those would be just as bad as the rest of the "plot."

I like how the mc got the hero title, decided to not give a fuck about that and instead got his slaves, a nice cozy house to fuck them and only got into the elf political thing because his cheat status thingy blowing the cover of that one elf

Infinite Dendrogram is the closest to that that I've read recently.

literal sheep skin

What is the most isekai of video games?

>because of the bad French?
Mostly because it was unexpected. Anyway, since the MC said that her french is not that good you should keep her like that while improving it for everyone else

I'm used to reading dropped isekai so no worries.

I guess Witcher except it's the whole of humanity that's been isekai'd.

>Literally, the only purpose of the MC is to acquire and fuck bitches
PICKED UP
>And he's not even decent enough to write sex scenes,
You saying his text lewds suck or he doesn't write them at all?

I haven't decided between kingdom builder or survival.

>Anyway, since the MC said that her french is not that good you should keep her like that while improving it for everyone else
Noted. Hopefully it won't really be much of an issue since mostly it'll only be used for the dumb in-universe terminology from now on, so being slightly wonky hopefully won't make much of a difference.
Thanks!

>PICKED UP
I hope you like grinding
And no written sex scenes

I actually wrote a couple chapters of an OC Touhou Isekai fan fic a good few years ago. I can't read it again without wanting to neck myself.

sometimes he just skips them because it is implied that he fucks them every night,

and when he write them they are not the best written ones

>The Manga better be a 4koma style.
I think the info dumps wouldn't work very well that way, but then I should probably cut down on them regardless.
4koma would be fun as hell though.

I hope the manga makes up for the lack of scenes. I can't tell just how much of the WN writing quality is due to the translation, but I would expect the same repetition in those scenes as everything else in they were in the WN.

Chaos Wars.

Thats okay user, I used to write Runescape fanfiction many years ago.

And dropped! Maybe, if it's like the manga it's entertaining enough and I'm reading other things full of sex anyway. I am disappointed though, not many works have dog girls, it's all fucking catgirls.

I love how OG took it to the next level and started having characters get canonically isekai'd into other crossover games.

There's dog girl
loli dwarf
cat girl
amazon dragon girl
elf

Dog girls are man's best friend.

He hardly writes them as far as I can remember, and if he does it's more of a "He put tab A in slot B and they fucked and it was good" style of scene than anything.

And they are unbelievably few and far between, too. The vast majority of the chapters revolve around him grinding, doing the stupid "huuurrrr Japanese so wise with cooking, look as we change culinary world!!!" bullshit and, of course, wanking about how much better he is than the average man (who are modeled after westerners, naturally.)

>I will never marry this jew
What's the point of living?

>What is the most isekai of video games?
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 1, 2 and 3

>MC is a self-insert
>literally born from Yggdrasil to save the world
>"Harem" featuring lots of characters from the Tales of series, all of them sucking the MC dick/vagina and follow you in your quest
>unique pink haired waifu with a different season flavor in each game
>Guild nonsense with slaying and gathering quests, also your base is the Van Eltia (Tales of Eternia) in RM2 and RM3
>Access to a lot of classes based on the Tales of protagonists, and of course a mystic arte for every class
>Unique and powerful equipment because you are the chosen
>Even more powerful unique equipment gained in the post-game dungeon

1st girl is dog girl, OP swordman
2nd girl is dwarf, hates big breasts and master blacksmith
3rd girl is a cat girl that does not speak the same language as the others and while she might be intelligent, sounds like a retard
4rd girl is a dragon girl, the tank, but her personality is like watered down dog girl
5th girl is an elf, at first was not ok with being enslaved, took one chapter to mellow thanks to 1st girl disciplining her. obvious offscreen

I don't suppose there's an object head isekai, is there? I only know about object isekai, like the sword and the hot tub.

>"huuurrrr Japanese so wise with cooking, look as we change culinary world!!!"
Other than mayo, does this really happen? I mean, he does talk about food but I got more of an impression that he liked how the stuff he got from monsters tasted good than anything he really did.
He even later thinks about how he misses japanese food, thinks more, decides that it's mostly just some homesickness he has and only thing he really misses is chips