Hunter x Hunter

P R O T E C T

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!L4QXzZIa!YGIYf7r-zX1fzwkGaLUC5Q
thecomicshq.com/manga/viz/hunter-x-hunter-vol-1-33-1998-ongoing/
d2vs6ffylckc3p.cloudfront.net/manga/sja/hunter/chapters/hxh02_17/5.jpg?Expires=1520307264&Signature=mena39~Y0e5A2HZDfJH2qHgzFhLx7Tr5nCJ7cWpTVroibhoEN0-TPa2C57rNXatskDAXFheiOv8I~jpOVaP1PA8ymlfN2B5H1cyvuroRflJ3vfsSgs3jrr9AwsSVtD2ztFhLQnXM1iI7O05rbtrXy-WPFcAPcuPs8SJHgillzwnMV0cWpFMzw1IXTlf-PMf2dzElijXuTPL3IzLQ7pHqyggZ1VUXBgLlKjZzJz8gK6y2CRzkUp0CS5-QaBlUtn2ChoGv3U-T0W3JHzuNqCSRYihhgapf2TvBc06jVWu5aBaqNBe2RU~POcgVDlKq2eReyI5kaW-HQUbaWCVV5uV13g__&Key-Pair-Id=APKAJB4FLKRXY64XH6ZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In other news, I've updated my MEGA link with the latest Viz scans up to 376 (thanks, vizanon from previous thread ). None of the scans are very high-quality aside from the addition of Volume 33, however it's the best I've managed to find. Seems like the tankobon releases are consistently better scan resolution.

mega.nz/#F!L4QXzZIa!YGIYf7r-zX1fzwkGaLUC5Q

Meruem.... you understand nothing... of humanity's infinite potential for rubber nen!

What happened to original vizanon?

Is there a mega link with all the volumes?
I've got a different source but downloading them one by one is annoying.

So can you remove nen limitations or would that defeat the point

I could download them all for you at this link: thecomicshq.com/manga/viz/hunter-x-hunter-vol-1-33-1998-ongoing/

But it would be just as annoying and I'm at a want for hard drive space and bandwidth. Just download like 5 at a time or something dude.

Yes. Kurapika originally set ALL of his chains to only work on Spiders, but then he realized that was retarded and set it to just Chain Jail.
Of course, "can you" can be a tricky question. Can you remove the gas from a car?

Is there any reason you can't torrent? All the volumes are on nyaa.

Yes but it’s probably quite difficult, more than setting them in the first place. Like said Kurapika originally had every chain work only on the Troupe but changed it to just Chain Jail, the life drain effect was most likely added later to compensate since all his abilities besides Chain Jail would have been drastically weakened without the Troupe restriction.

I imagine that you would at least need to basically create the Skill again.

He only did this for Judgment Chain, though.

Katty is smart!

>posting with futaba background instead of alpha on a png

Come on now. Maybe Katty is smart but you sure ain't. I got my 4chanX theme here and I don't like you.

When you factor in that volume 34 sold several 100,000 copies more than 33 and 35 its becomes clear that togashi severally overestimated the intelligence and attention span of this audience. In short, alot of people just really wanna see a shitshow.

Nigger Chrollo vs Hisoka has been built up in every arc since Yorkshin.

I know what I'm doing.

Then explain the notable drop in sales by the hundreds of thousands from one volume to the next, because if the boat is as good as many claim there wouldn't be such a sharp decline in japan.

heh.

The Hiatus after that volume was longer than usual.

guys, tell me how to capture picture from viz in high quality?

Dude, what are you taking about? the break between 360 and 361 was 11 1/2 months.

What hyped the hyper?

>popular=good

if dubs, dark continent will be the next arc

if singles, the next arc will be the boat ride from the perspective of Ging, Beyond, and Pariston

Died

>chapter is called "determination"
>this has to be like the third or fourth chapter in the series titled that, at least
TOGASHI IS A HACK

Which are the other chapters with that name?

Not going to lie, I feel stupid. But what are the current sales of HxH both volumes now? 33 had about a six month edge on 34 yet the sales are neck and neck?

Yes there is a correction between popularity and something being good otherwise bleach won't gotten axed for being shit.

>Chapter 283 "Determination"
>Chapter 295 "Determination"

Even worse
>Chapter 201 "Reunion"
>Chapter 221 "Reunion Part 1"
>Chapter 222 "Reunion Part 2"
>Chapter 223 "Reunion Part 3"

Lads, we in for a terrible wake up call when we hit the DC

Not necessarily. Each expedition had thousands of participants; Ging stated that it made their units too unwieldy. Zodiacs and Beyond's crew are gonna have like 30-40 people on the continent, and they're all going to be far stronger than those soldiers.

There being a correlation doesn't make one thing directly proportional to the other.
Not to mention that if the popularity did fall, it's still high as fuck and you are absolutely delusional.

It’s probably difficult to come up with 375 unique chapter names.

the real vizanon was able to provide perfect quality rips for weekly releases. What was his method?

Wish I knew, I've been a viz user around recently (Tho not this weeks, was too late)

What's been your method?

But 283 and 295 were just 12 chapters apart, both in the palace invasion segment

he said he found the images in a temp folder and extracted them.

My method? Well for the ones I shared over the past few weeks, I was just screenshotting/cropping my own copy I buy

It’s possible they used different kanji.

>Determination (決心, Kesshin) is the 283rd chapter of the Hunter × Hunter manga, written and illustrated by Yoshihiro Togashi.
>Determination (決意, Ketsui) is the 295th chapter of the Hunter × Hunter manga, written and illustrated by Yoshihiro Togashi.
>Determination (決意, Ketsui) is the 376th chapter of the Hunter × Hunter manga, written and illustrated by Yoshihiro Togashi.
>決心 vs 決意 vs 決意

LET'S MAKE THIS AN /OITO/ THREAD ANONS

Does the Viz manga reader have some protection that prevents directly saving the files?

what's you reading platform?

I'm the recent vizanon again (again, not latest chapter) and yeah. You can't right-click & save an image, and I've tried a bit further than that - used the "view page source" chrome option & thru my limited understanding of html wasn't able to find the stuff in there. That's about as far as my capabilities go unfortunately, but yeah there's no simple solution with that.

Yeah - this is me -

Plus even when I've gone into the view page source, that's technically outside of the viz reader, just the page that links you to it. Just checked. So the internal reader/whatever proprietary thing they're running definitely has some kind of protection for that express purpose. A shame for them they can't stop my simple screen saves, but a shame for us that the quality is hampered.

>he doesnt pronounce it "hunter cross hunter"
Absolute plebeians.

Like I said, I've been dumping them recently, but was too late to do this week's dump that happened last thread. My "scans" haven't been great quality, but I think my laptop might have a slightly better res than the guy who did them in the most recent thread? I'll compare quick just to show you & you all can decide if you'd like me to dump my ver, or if it's not worth it considering & just should wait for higher res ones down the road. Or mine might not even be better, we'll see

lacks the elegance of hunta hunta

and to compare real comic page (oh the resolution isn't better, is it...)

I've only got time for one animu. Hakusho or Hunter? Give it to me straight, Togashifags.

yeah neva mind

>1080
maybe he has his monitor set vertical and is taking fullscreen screenshots

You don't need a vertical monitor to take full screen screenshots. In FF, shift+F2, type screenshot --fullpage

completeo

I'm talking about how the monitor is orientated, since the width is 1080 instead of the height

>escape plan

>thinkin thots

>he doesnt pronounce it "hyantaa ekkusu hyantaa”
Absolute plebeians.

it's okay

Now I'm tempted to get a subscription just to see if I can crack it.
Images are being loaded into the browser. There has to be SOME way to extract them directly.

It's Flash.

In Chrome at least, I figured out how to do it. Go to the Network section of developer tools, there will be a source given from a cloudfront server with a path starting with /manga/. I don't have a Viz subscription so it might change quality, but it gives a file named [pagenumber].jpg. This is an example I got from doing it, and the exact link I got from the method is here: d2vs6ffylckc3p.cloudfront.net/manga/sja/hunter/chapters/hxh02_17/5.jpg?Expires=1520307264&Signature=mena39~Y0e5A2HZDfJH2qHgzFhLx7Tr5nCJ7cWpTVroibhoEN0-TPa2C57rNXatskDAXFheiOv8I~jpOVaP1PA8ymlfN2B5H1cyvuroRflJ3vfsSgs3jrr9AwsSVtD2ztFhLQnXM1iI7O05rbtrXy-WPFcAPcuPs8SJHgillzwnMV0cWpFMzw1IXTlf-PMf2dzElijXuTPL3IzLQ7pHqyggZ1VUXBgLlKjZzJz8gK6y2CRzkUp0CS5-QaBlUtn2ChoGv3U-T0W3JHzuNqCSRYihhgapf2TvBc06jVWu5aBaqNBe2RU~POcgVDlKq2eReyI5kaW-HQUbaWCVV5uV13g__&Key-Pair-Id=APKAJB4FLKRXY64XH6ZA

You might not be able to see it on your browser considering that it seems to have key encryption for DRM, but it should give you an idea.
Figured this out by looking at some Javascript it has.

Have you guys tried buying WSJ from Comixology? they have a DRM free download option, no?

I don't have any experience with it, but I'll give this bit a try!

Oh, easier than I thought. Let's compare

Damn, I think they do - tho I'm not to keen on re-purchasing that many issues

This is today's vizanon's rip

It looks better, but only because the screenshots were blown up from the original size -- what you downloaded. Definitely seems like you need to wait for tankobons to come out to get a good size.
The kindest thing you could do for us is purchase vol 34 when it gets released on ComiXology

This is vizanon again, sorry but now I feel dumb lol. So I'm trying to follow that type of link, and I'm just getting this

Oh, guess it's not really worth it to figure this stuff out maybe?

Once you found the picture in the dev network tool, try right clicking it. I can just right click and Save Image As on firefox, I guarantee this will be easier in the long run for any user willing to provide a rip instead of screenshotting shit.

if someone wants to update the folder with the higher res images, that'd be cool

Yeah, it hasn't been so labor-intensive, but even if the results r the same, this is actually much easier/faster - it doesn't seem chrome has this option thoooo

Get a better browser.

I'm sexually attracted to an anime character

me too except im sexually attracted to Ging Freecs

patrician taste,
but at least both of you can get along for liking boys

bulge?

please don't fuel their shitposts by posting depictions of my wife.

Hakusho is the superior anime.
Would recommend reading the manga for both in case you’re interested.

The "Part X" chapters have been a thing since Yorknew. Most of those Chapters were just a date and a part number

HxH for sure. I think a lot of people who talk about YYH being better thsn HxH are clouded by nostalgia. Story isn't as good, you can see some of the ideas Togashi was starting to think about in YYH but then expanded and made better in HxH.
If you didn't watch YYH as a kid, you definitely won't enjoy it as much as an adult. Don't fall for that trap like I did.

I agree and I love YYH. It was my gateway to manga when I was like 7, and I was completely obsessed with it. I'm a sentimental bastard so rereading it always does something special to my heart. That said, I think HxH is a much better in terms of storywriting and complexity. It takes advantage of the long-form shonen format far better than YYH, plus the characters are more compelling and fleshed out, especially with regards to the supporting cast. The current arc and Chimera Ant is a masterwork in density and weaving disparate storylines together.
If you're unfamiliar with either, I'd wholeheartedly recommend HxH over YYH despite my preference for the latter.

dubs

that poor bastard.

Hey guys, serious thought:
We need a folder with all these kind of reactions

I already found pictures in chrome dev tool.
but how right clicking and save, there is no menu for saving as a picture.

If you opened the image in a new tab you should be fine. rightclick>save saves it as a jpg.

i got it
it works for many mangas but some manga doesn't, such as dragonball super.