It would take an entire lifetime to become a god and surpassing it would be absolutely impossible

>it would take an entire lifetime to become a god and surpassing it would be absolutely impossible
>I'm gonna do it in 10 minutes

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/dbz/comments/827080/ultra_instinct_is_not_the_only_limit_breaker/
youtube.com/watch?v=r_ttQm1-PQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Welcome to Dragonball?

If the sun decided to pick a fight with Goku, Goku would turn into an even bigger sun (but human) and beat it in 5 minutes. And then he'd recreate the sun so we don't fall out of orbit and freeze to death.

That power is no match for Hokuto shin ken.

yeah ultimate instinct is basically unconscious transmigration

>>it would take an entire lifetime to become a god and surpassing it would be absolutely impossible
>>I'm gonna do it in 10 minutes
I liked it better when Goku was just low-tier Saiyan that trained very hard to be strongest. God shit was a mistake.

I held Goku's beer when he was told he couldn't surpass the gods.

ur looking at the next god of destruction

Did we forget the whole training with an angel, and him discussing how ultra instinct was really hard to gain? Not to mention the whole point of saiyans is to break through limits with transformations? And they only way goku could attain this was when he is exhausted mentally and physically that his instincts is all that kept him standing?
So yeah dragonball.

Best theory ever: reddit.com/r/dbz/comments/827080/ultra_instinct_is_not_the_only_limit_breaker/

Jesus, its the over thinking for a kids show that kills me

>Dead show.
>Dead thread.

KEK.

>over thinking for a kids show
meth, not even once

>reddit
Holy fuck purge this fucking threads what the fuck are you doing nigger

>low tier saiyan that worked hard
Bardock movie retconned that, he's got super saiyan genes.

nah, I'm looking at the god of asspulls

>thinking it's an adult cartoon
trying this hard are we pedro?

Because those idiots are using their grandpa standards.

fuck off reddit

DB started being garbage when it decided to stick to the safe formula
>villain with a strength that seems out of reach
>just throw Goku in magic training room and he can catch up
>gets new deus ex machina transformation to some how save the day
If Toriyama made Shokugeki no Souma, he'd have Yukihara defeat the #1 seat Tsukasa, which is the equivalent of the strongest God of Destruction in terms of chef from that manga.

Exactly THIS!!!!!!!
Why people is so fucking triggered now of the things that happened all the time on Dragon Ball? They want realism or something now?

Dragon ball is about insane power levels all the time achieved with joke-trainings. All problems solved with the dragon balls at the end. All enemies become "good guys" at some point. etc...

Im waiting for ending surprises on Super, but No! No ending surprises on Dragon ball! Freezer is the winner of the tournament of power.

except hokuto shin ken can't ever hit him tho

Fuck off reddit

goku cant hit ken because of musuo tensai

He's a lot faster and could seamlessly avoid every single attack he would use. Becoming intangible only works for so long.

This animation is what fans of dragonball live for.
Not awesomr choregraphed fights
But when the MC goes ultra mode and starts toying with the main villian and in a way that looks so easy to the MC.
This is the nothing peraonnel kid moment weebs dream about.

Then what if Tosh and Tsukuda made Dragon Ball?

Absolute madman.

it's just a bit jarring to see Goku absolutely shit on Jiren after Jiren just defeated Goku, 17, Freeza and Vegeta all going at him at the same time. Ultra Instinct is kind of bullshit and unique in that way, you just know that nothing can fuck it up aside from stamina.

long enough for goku to burn through his Ki

Not before Goku blitzes him at the start of the fight.

cant do that if he's already dead

Android 18 would be tsundere and Goku would be smug, not completely an idiot.

can't be dead if the opponent has a zero percent chance of hitting you

all ken needs to do is block a single strike and it's over.

Wouldn't Bulma still be the main heroine?

too bad migatte no gokui is
>perfect evasion
>perfect attack
There'll be no blocking.

But hasn't goku been training his whole life, even so much that people call him a bad husband and father, and for the last few years with an angel who can train people to reach ultra instinct?

there will be if hes already dead.

posting her at her best but she has fallen into a disgusting hole and should be left to die

Maybe if they decided to reboot DB, which could happen after Super.

nah because ken's techniques can't connect in the first place

>this ledditor put more thought into his retarded theory than toriyama did into the past 10 years of his life
Why do they even bother

Just like the frieza saga? Common, this is where the main villian is thrown off and get some major damage till the antagonist gives it their all. This is anime 101 and it started its popularity from DBZ

Because they are bored with real life so much they went insane.

With Freeza they were roughly matched, but Freeza ran out of stamina, here Goku just starts shitting on him to ridiculous levels like *teleports behind you* and *redirects your instakill exploding invisible blows without moving*

neither can goku's.......cause he's dead

>Fight starts
>Goku tries to get into MUI, but takes a while cause he's from Dragonball
>Kenshiro instantly enters intangible state

are you seriously complaining about this shit after several decades of Dragonball? seriously OP?

I see you forgot Frieza saga
>Goku ran out of stamina trying to use Kaioken x20 turtle destruction wave
>gets viciously beaten by 50% Frieza
>Even with barely an Ki left, he was able to hold the SSJ form without running out of enough energy and still managed to overpower 50% Frieza
>he was also holding back against 100% Frieza to buy time
That was an ass pull as well

Goku spontaneously became Ultra Instinct -Omen- last time and then amped it up to Mastered Ultra Instinct after dodging Jiren for an entire fight. It's far more seamless than you think and it's not a saiyan form.
pic related

>expecting good writing out of DB
lol

Nothing what you've written makes it seem spontaneously. Actually he can activate super saiyan pretty spontaneously by now.

While i understand goku's new ultra instinct form is incredibly powerful and is his strongest form yet capable of blitzing Jiran we still have many unanswered questions, we should wait until we see it's limits and if it has any weaknesses that can be exploted, like already being dead.

He doesn't charge up to activate it, it just comes and his eyes turn silver.

Hey guys. MaSTAR here. And I'm here to bring you the newest information on the hit series "Anime War". A lot of my fans have asked, if MUI is stronger than my original creation "Super Saiyan Omni". And the answer is no. In our next episode, one of the Evil Gods will specifically mention that MUI and Super Saiyan Omni look similiar, but that Super Saiyan Omni is way stronger and more awesome. Which should put the question to rest which one is the stronger form.

Yours truly, MaSTAR Media.

Please, do us all a favor, never come back here.

The best thing to come out of Super is Caulifla. It's impossible for anyone not to love this perfect specimen of Saiyanfu goodness.

MaSTAR here again. I know you're asking yourself "Why did he gave Piccolo a new and awesome transformation, if he's still weaker than all the others?" The answer is simple.

the biggest reason ken would loose to goku is that goku is a saiyan , human pressure points wont work on him

>hurr durr, muh creation is better than this one.
I hope you are a 10 years old.

>Resorted to reentext
Lol, talk about a sore loser

Goku became enlightened and surpassed the GoDs.

That SSG form right at the beginning of Super was super bullshit because it was so weak that it shouldn't be called God form.
And even Blue was merely a jobber transformation.

This MUI is the real deal.

It's the real deal until some realer deal shows up. That's just how Dragonball works.

>asspulls
He had the status of a God due to a ritual. Pretty long time passed. He then took SG to SSG, which is, for him and Vegeta a natural thing to do. At that point it was argued that Goku and Vegeta both surpassed a big amount of Gods in terms of fighting power.

UI is something that was philosophically wanted and you can interpret it referring to relatively complex mythological/esotherical/religious principles.

The last episode was cringy and a bit cheap but in the given frame, it was not as much of an asspull as you claim it is. Think about why it occurred in the first place. The guy basically died, lost his hope, surrendered completely, gave in to his essence and the world after having been the fighting and hoping and training his entire life. What a fucking storytelling climax.

Shit on it but do it for the right reasons.

did you bitch when goten and trunks turned super saiyan without breaking a sweat?

holy shit, that was one of the worst parts in the show, honestly they killed the series

saiyamutts>pure blood saiyans
youtube.com/watch?v=r_ttQm1-PQA

Multiverse should had made an AU where Nappa creates his own harem of female earthlings for breeding purposes

Is anyone else bothered by how this moment was so poorly animated?

it was still stupid, and they are stupid annoying characters.

Saiyajin get boost when they are dying and revive except gohan

Does Toei lurk Sup Forums?

100% with this comment

100% *agree with this comment

Love this

you forgot those three mahou shoujo dudes from U2

If I were given the authority of writing this shit, it would have went like this
>Retcon SSJ3 by making that SSJ2 ascended form the default for all saiyans
>SSJG is actually a limited form which is indeed almost equal to beerus and goku don't gain powers
>no more retarded powerups for another arc
>actually bring back SSJG in Universal tournament arc instead of UI
Not really. A new form was created only per villain after Z. And in case of SSJ2 it was more treated like a perfected form of SSJ instead of being a new form initially.
The merchandising nature of Super made it shit out 3-4 new forms every arc.

You just like her because she has a vagina you fag