>go on Sup Forums
>look at catalog
>only 2 FranXX threads up
What killed the hype?

this is worse than aldnoah zero desu

I guess it's time to post Oni

>What killed the hype?

Hiro whoring himself for fujo money.

There are 4 of them, one that already hit the bump limit. Also, when americans are asleep these threads are much slower (and most of the time comfier)

please stop making these threads. this anime is terrible.

The show turned out to be shit

Just hide the threads, retard.

>What killed the hype?
Kim

>Triggerfags hype up show as SAVING ANIMAYMAY for the umpteenth time
>It ends up being shit again for the umpteenth time

The only decent show Trigger has ever done is Little Witch Academia. Again, it was only decent at best. Everything else has been shit. God, I fucking remember the days when Inferno Cop was airing, and the Triggerfags kept trying to convince everyone it was a masterpiece.

Still more alive than Violet. I'm content. The assassination was successful.

not enough content to discuss. everything is empty assumptions, or theories. next week should make threads more interesting.

I can't stand the character designs in this show.

They remind me too much of Anohana, a show I absolutely despised because of how much sheer forced drama there is in it.

>Little Witch Academia
This anime is for little girls, Gurren Lagann is their best work.

>Gurren Lagann is their best work.
>a Gainax show is Trigger's best work

There's 4 of them up.
This one can be the dedicated shitpost one for kimposters.

Franxx threads are boring somehow.

Apparently kimposters are just butthurt spics, so during euro time they won't bother derailing the threads. For how much time do we have to cope with them?

Do VEG and franxx retards only know those 2 shows?

Weren't all the kim threads getting purged? I knew onifags were the cancer of Sup Forums.

There is no episode and things are better when it's one thread a time, rather than clogging the entire board up with it.

You do realize that Kimfags are anti-02, right?

I guess you're just falseflagging ignorance.

Those are the two high profile series of the season. Why would shitposters bother with the rest of the shows?

No, Kimfags are 002fags. They harp on about how she has good taste etc

Do you really think onifags would post that crap here? I'm an onifag myself and frankly i don't have any problem with kim talking about this anime (believe me, none of her fans is going to find out about darling), it's just that i hate this whole shitposting

It's really fucking dumb that you unironically believe this. Good job at showing either your newfaggotry or your deliberate dishonesty.

The poster above yours is a 002fag and he also supports Kim, go figure.

I have not seen a single 002fag condemn Kim Kardashian, it really makes you think doesn't it?

I didn't say that i support her, i just don't have any problem with her enjoying the anime (and i doubt she is really watching it), i just hate the drama that came out of that fucking post.

he doesn't support Kim, he said he doesn't give a shit that some dumb celebrity happened to come across a picture of 02 and liked the aesthetic.

And that's the way it should be.

Can we just purge franxx posters already?

Him turning a blind eye is why this board has gone to shit, all 002fags are inherently supporting normalfaggotry.

I did

Well, most onifags are probably turning a blind eye to the shitposters bringing normie celebrity shit to this board because they actually want to discuss the show.

It’s pure publicity and zero interest. Her world is dying and thought if she goes weeb, she’d have new fans. She’s gonna drop the act in under a week; I have no clue why people are making such a big deal out of it (aside from the shitposters).

You

and because nobody is telling them to fuck off and reporting their shitposts, they make themselves feel welcome.

Wait wait wait, do you really think Kim posted 02 pic without watching anime?

They are only trying to shit on 02fags, though. I report them, but responding directly to them only serves to feed them.

Just ignore and report them. Let the mods take care of them.

>normie
Fuck off, normalfag.

And what other choices do I have? Complaining about this normalfaggotry won't change shit, and it will only derail threads from actually discussing the show. Can't you really enjoy this show without caring what "normies" do?

You go?

>Kim
There’s your answer.

>this thread
I can't believe I'm seeing people actually defending Kim Kardashian, what the fuck happened to this board?

>What killed the hype?
Nothing. We just wait for the next eps, that's all.

what did 02 mean in the final in ep 8 saying "Darling grab me and do not let go"

Who is defending Kim Kardashian?

Newfags, spics, and shitposters.

Hiro told her to speak her mind with him from now on.

Her immediate response is to tell him to grab on to her and never let go. What do you think that means?

Spring breakers.

This normalfag right here
for starters. Sup Forums is fucking dead.

are you a newfag?
Onifag are basically crossboards from Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /u/, as well as fgofags from the general /fgog/ in /vg/ (Just check the Image file names from memes and shitshop), redditors and malfags.

Absolutely nobody in their right mind takes Onifags really seriously.

That's not fucking defending Kim. Do you believe anyone not sperging out is supporting or defending her?

Im saying that onifags are ruining kimfag entertainment. Not the other way around. Sorry if i was being confusing

Just like she said in episode 7. She wants to be together forever.

That's how it goes on Sup Forums yes, you're either with her or against her. Now make your choice.

Defending and not caring are two completely different things. I just hate kimposters as much as you do

Hello Discord. Still seething over this show's existence, I see.

>both of these tasteless faggots forgetting about based Luluco
Ditf and VEG are both shit by the way.

I pick not giving a shit about normalfag memeceleb and reporting any Kimposters I can find that try to shit up threads.

Reporting shows that you do give a shit though which is a good thing. Apathy will lead to the death of this board and make those normalfags (like the other retard) feel welcomed.

Wtf Kim has good taste!?

I mean, I do give a shit about the shitposters. I want them gone and taken care of. I'm not gonna make post responses to them because that only encourages them, though.

I'm more apathetic about that normalfag celeb and whether she likes Franxx or 02 or not. I couldn't care less about that, but I do care about the people shitposting about it here.

*shit taste*
Ftfy

OK thanks! but why, first of all, did she give him her hand outstretched?

Shitposting in darling threads are the only entertaining thing about watching the show though.

You're a shitposter so I don't exactly care about what you find fun or not.

To help him in and hold his hand. They've been holding hands for awhile now.

We are all shitposters on Sup Forums. Just accept it

Hype was fake to begin with, retards making threads when the fanbase weren't even big enough to warrant it.
I mean fucking shit this series has nothing going for it.

I tried posting Trigger news in numerous threads because Franxx is the only currently-airing "Trigger" anime and no one seemed to care. I think this confirmed most Triggerfags are no longer a part of this fanbase. I personally dropped it weeks ago, and I suppose others did the same. This show is more A1 than Trigger anyway.

Because it's cute and romantic. Especially when she pushed her hand even further towards his when he reached out in order to hold his hand just that extra second quicker.

Guys.

GUYS.

What if HIRO was a GIRL?

Someone already made a female Hiro, male 02 edit.

And it made me realize that I would still a male 02.

THANKS but i speak ep 8!

Enough with this monkey business

I mean you guys have a Franxx thread up 24/7 I'm not surprised people are getting tired out.

This shit is 2 cours.

That's actually good if the Darling in the Franxx fans aren't just Trigger fans. A show's fanbase should care about the franchise, not about one of many animation factories involved in the production of the animated medium, unless it specifically pertains to the franchise.

I agree with you, studiowars shouldn't even exist, it's Sup Forums retardation that I can't even begin to comprehend. The only point I wanted to make is that "Triggerfags", at least the fans that actually care about what's going on behind the scenes with that studio (and partly thouse that spout retarded memes about saving anime) aren't part of this fanbase as much as others would like to believe.

They are sleeping user, they are sleeping.
The shitstorm we will see today will beat yesterday's récord.

Guys, how can nobody see this in the opening? If you put attention to it, it shows that theres more girls like 02 and that Hiro will join another team.

Wait, on the right is Hiro?
Then where is the real 02?

I feel sorry for some of the obnoxious onifags commenting here.
Fuck off, they’re like little kids with their lollipops being taken away from them. Calling others normalfags when they themselves watch Mecha show for waifufaggotry and otaku pandering, the majority of whom tend to be beta men who self-insert into female characters, besides projecting your shitty degenerate fetishes into everything via headcanon and fanwank at all the topics.

If you want to add information, just share it. You don’t have to call others normalfags, especially when you are a normalfag much higher than them. (what the heck, scratch that. I’ll do the fucking same) You guys are a bunch of lowlifes, idiots, immature brats that doesn’t know anything but to criticize others. People like you disgust me. Jeez, so much negativity. Get a life!

The discord is recruiting increasingly weirder buttfrustrated ESLs.

Hopefully mods will continue to do justice.

They did a pretty good job so far

aaaaaaaa

Oh no. A religious news site and a “celebrity” posted something about an anime. What will we ever do now.

Why, totally not ignore it and instead plaster it over every single thread and even create several shitposting threads dedicated to it, of course.

I understand that this 02 attracts crossboarders, newfags, reddit, normalfags, niggers and degenerates but could you at least try to reign in your retardness? It's embarrassing.

02 is recruiting increasingly weirder buttfrustrated /fgog/tard.

How's the Discord doing? Still seething, it seems like.

How to do it?

When you are a busy adult, you wouldn't give 2 shits about the other anime. you'd choose 2-4 anime to watch per season. When I was a teen I could binge watch and finish 5 24-episode-long anime. We're just tired.

Valvrave > Guilty Crown > FranXX > Aldnoah Zero