I miss them

i miss them
im sad and im lonely
when is s3

bump plz dont let this threads die

i miss them too.

who is your favorite keion user?

ohhhh ritsu senpai!
i find it hard to pick a favorite keion because i love them all. what is your favorite thing about ritsu?

> Note to self: floor Tom
wtf did Tom ever do to you?

The manga goes to shit after what Kyoani covered. Stop asking for season 3, it would be awful.

the whole manga was mediocre to start with

her energy, her sense of humor, and her love for her friends.

is it in college?

yea

Tbs had plans for s3 and made kakifly writer more k-on that resulted in k-on college stuff but then yamada said nope and the same fucking slot for k-on s3 is used for tamako instead.

Stop spamming this OP. We had this exact same thread last night.

I thought the post-anime manga were better than the original four volumes, but maybe that's just because there was no anime to compare them to.

on the other hand, always post K-On.

Don't you think s3 would cheapen the impact of s2 ending?

I'm watching this for the first time and am up to S2 Ep5. Can anyone top that?

I'd love there to be more K-On, but it's been so long at this point I'd be afraid that they wouldn't be able to recapture the feel of the original seasons even if a S3 got greenlit.

never, now go away

no

no

>S3 for an anime where nothing substantial happens for two whole seasons
For what purpose

I'm still angry about that musicfag years ago who put up a picture of Mugi when he sang about some 2d girls being sluts.

It's for the better, you might end up with another Tamako Love Story, butchering completely the feel of the original series.

if it ends up being bad i would just see it as something different from the original series. i just want to see my cute anime girl friends again.

Sometimes I wonder why I am still alive without hope and future for another K-ON season

I want to rape Sawako but i cant because she is willing

Oh boy what a disappointment love story was. I get that they were trying to get tamako out of comfort zone. but using some generic romance nonsense for that end when mochizou is the most personality lacking character from market seemed like a stupid decision. The fact that they barely focused on their relationship in market doesn't help either. Yeah i prefer my comfy market to this trash movie. But i don't think the existence of love story made me like market any less. Similarly even if s3 turns into disaster it'll never change the status of k-on s1 and s2 as masterpiece.

haha what if Ui died