Twelve Kingdoms

I looked at the cover and thought "oh maybe this isekai would have a cool MC" but no it was just another annoying crybaby
me is dissapoint

Merchant queen is best ruler

I legit thought this pink-haired bitch is going to be the MC but no her role was just "Irrelavant Mean Girl Who Only Gets 30 Seconds of Screen Time" :/

She was shit, but the side characters are all pretty great.

She gets a lot better through the series.

This, Youko really redeems herself and grows as a person. She's a great example of an archetypical hero

>Literally the only non-cancer isekai anime
>faggot OP dislikes it
Neo-Sup Forums at its finest, ladies and gentlemen.

I only dislike the main character
Everything else is ok.
The world-building is top-notch

Keep watching then. She'll become a great heroine.

Fucking kill yourself. Don't comment if you've only watched like 10 episodes.

People with taste as shitty as yours shouldn't even be allowed to post here. Holy fuck.

Apparently she was an anime-only character

>one of the few animes where a character actually develops and grows emotionally instead of power level bullshit
>one of the even fewer where that growth is well executed
Ritual suicide is the only real way you can redeem yourself after this. I don't like you talking shit about my wife, either.

I don't know about that user but all I remember from 12 kingdoms is that it was boring as hell and I had to drop it. Pretty much any modern isekai trash is better than the old female oriented snoozfests.

Consider suicide.

This is some old trolling.

did you even watch till the end?
she went from: crybaby>edgy>heroic>content>inexperienced queen>queen in learning>badass wise queen.

neck yourself summerfag

been a long time so i forgot some details.
why can't youko go to the normal world with keiki to visit?

Remake/continuation when?

>im 10 episodes in the post
Keep watching and eat your words you fucking impatient faggot.

When will she fucking finish the Tai story? It's been so many years.

Keep watching faggot.

>She'll become a great heroine.
Nah. She is trash throughout. All the side characters make up for it though.

>Remake
No need.

>continuation
The major storyline is in hiatus hell. I guess they can animate Shukyou's book.

user I am struggling to think of a better example of character development done right than Youko. What did you not like?

Shit taste.

well you're entitled to your opinion i guess, no matter how shitty it is.

Fucking kill yourself. Yoko is probably the only female character on an iseaki that actually gets an amazing development and the watcher changes with her through the story. If you can't understand this, you are beyond redemption.

This guy right here was the broest of bros.

>handsome hunk when she wants to fuck
>plush and fuzzy when she wants to snuggle
Perfectly optimized

>The last episode is a recap of a 4 episode filler arc about a couple side characters
>Despite having a perfect ending 6 episodes prior.
I loved Twelve Kingdoms, but the way it ended will always bother me.

One of the better shows I've seen.
Though I was a child so my opinions were shit.

I can barely remember it today, is it worth a rewatch?

The development of the MC is one the best aspects of the show, she is rather annoying at first but ends of becoming a great character.

Yep, its always good. The buildup to the wall scene and kei queen reveal was 10/10 every time

Looks like someone isn't a master of themselves.

So you dropped it after a few episodes then

When isekai used to be good. In the days before it turned into video game faggotry or D&D for retards.

I watched this shit like over a decade ago and even tho I don't remember much I do remember this anime being incredibly overrated and boring as fuck, especially toward the end.

didn't drop it i'm still watching it

>I was a pleb over a decade ago
Nice blog. Subscribed.

Youko is one of my favorite MCs. Too bad this series died.

New novel when?

I forgot, why does her skin turn orange?

it's her original form

It's the color that marks a true god-ruler, consider it proof of their divine right.

>Youko
>badass wise queen
Are you from the future user? Like an anonymous John Titor that cares about anime? Will the next novel be released this year like the publisher promiced? I know that Youko right now is functionally illiterate, untrained in stateshamship, diplomacy and warfare and in charge of wat is arguably the country in the worst shape of any of the 8 inner kindoms the only other kingdom that's even in the race to be as impovorished as Kei is Tai which is basically an expy of North-Korea.

>user I am struggling to think of a better example of character development done right than Youko
Arguably Alita in the original manga. But even then they're about even, really. Both are the standard by which all female protagonists should be judged.

I still watch episode 39 from time to time.