Press F to pay respects.

Other urls found in this thread:

ww4.readsnk.com/chapter/shingeki-no-kyojin-spoilers-raw-chapter-103/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Peckfags BTFO lamo!!!

Only Reiner can save this manga now.

>tfw GRIM REMINDER

ISAYAMA FUCKING DELIVERED

pretty much taken out the entire marley navel fleet + allies maybe? seems like Armin's plan to actually stop them before they can even fight back.

Momji soon

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>I waited a whole month to get this
Well, it's time to drop this shit

>Zeke is dead
>Pieck is dead
>Annie is dead
>The WarHammer is repeatedly jobbing
>Shartmong is back
>Shitlet is back and being a gary stue as always
>the entire nation of marley is brought to their knees by a bunch of hicks who didn't even take baths 4 years ago
I'm honestly sad, the series was building up so well until chapter 101 came and ruined it all. What a shame. Now that Pieck is most likely dead I have no reason to read this shitty manga anymore.

Armin a depressed cute. Get over him, lads. He's amazing.

How comfy is inside of a titan?

O

>ebin monkey didan hyped up for dozens of chapters jobs instantly to Levi
>aesthetic and thematic defining villain of the series is a sweaty boi who is btfo by two humans after falling for Armin's plan
>literally every titan killed offscreen in a timeskip
>warjobber btfo in 1 (one) singular chapter
>not even by world's strongest man Levi or by world's smartest man/walking nuke/god of destruction/guy the author modelled on his childhood love Armin
>btfo by Mikasa
>Now Zeke jobs for the second time by the hands of THE THE ULTIMATE GARY SUE
Bravo isayama

I miss kruger lads, also full chapter when?

Blame Eren grim reminder.

Does this mean Reiner had the strongest willpower before he became suicidal?

>Marley race traitors BTFO

The Grim Reminder was great

This

MY

There's apparently enough space to be able to fondle Reiner's tits while he's unconcious

How can you hype up monkey man so damn much only for him to

job
so
fucking
bad

Isayama you are a fucking hack.

She deseved a better series.

WILL

So no, baby, I ain't havin' no babies, baby, baby, baby no. And if I'm cold, baby, at least I let these bitches know, baby.

Marleyean dick suckers needed to be exterminated. They have the nerve to call their own brethren on Paradis "Prisoners" when they themselves live as true prisoners behind walls in the ghetto.

Everyone that willingly betrayed the Eldian race deserves a brutal death which is what Reiner, Zeke, Pieck, Galliard will go through. Eren, Armin, and the two Ackermans are leagues ahead of them now.

Eren did it, he finally avenged his mother and father. Now the next step is Marleyean extermination.

That`s why we haven`t see her yet?

>MT jobbed twice in the exact same way.
Wow, such a powerful and threatening antagonist.

That's not Annie though. But I agree tbqhwyf.

He looks so sad and pretty.

Annie did as well. Thankfully she hasn't been around as much for Isayama to degrade and deteriorate her character.

Yes!

Eren pls

Where is the warhammer? Doesn't look like she's with Eren?

>Pieck dead.
Dropped.

EVERYONE IS LOSING ON PURPOSE
MASTER PLAN

ww4.readsnk.com/chapter/shingeki-no-kyojin-spoilers-raw-chapter-103/

>Armin likes sea
>blows up ships in the sea
Pottery.

Waiting for the daddy to come back

FULL CHAPTER WHEN

>SnK makes itself clear as a cliche shounen with lazy writing
>leddit screeching and seething in the background

10 hours.

TO

Who the fuck is the bad guy? We need a central villain to some degree. It was always Marley before that's not really been the case since this arc developed.
And don't say "The rest of humanity" because that would be shit.

>all these redditors doing maximum damage control

Isn't redditors, it's just /snk/ being /snk/

Eren is the badguy

It doesn't matter at this point. The SL are invincible and will never lose. They could fight the whole world and still asspull a victory.

We don't need to say that because Isayama already has

LIVE

Not everything is black and white user. In real wars there is no "Central Villain". This manga has always gone for realism when it comes to fights and reasoning.

OH NO NO NO NO I THOUGHT THIS IS A MASTERPIECE MANGA AMIRIGHT REDDITBROS?

You know that Marley did that because Eldians killed the world population 3 times true?

Losing is part of the keikaku

The villain is the shit writing. As of this chapter it officially won.

It doesn't really matter anymore, and I'm pretty sure Magath is getting killed by manlet. I don't think the manga will go past this volume or the next.

Stop complaining and keep sucking isayama's dick

>Armin's retardation aura
>Ackerman's press a to win
>Fujoshit character
>Hyped up villain jobs 2 times to the same guy
>Titans killed offscreen
>Ymir's wasted potential

I swear to god one more added to the list and I'll drop the series.

>This manga has always gone for realism when it comes to fights and reasoning.
KOFF

>Annie's fate unknown
Only reason I'm still reading desu.

There is no bad guy, only people following their ideals and agendas. Isayama is Shakesperean Hugo tier.

>SL smuggling tons of explosives, weapons, and devices on a heavenly surveillance area.
>Eren passing as a Marley soldier without any official noticing he doesn't belong there.
>Eren sneaking in the basement of a building which should be totally guarded by the military, considering is behind the event attended by the most important people in the nation. But it is totally unguarded and easily accessible.
>Magath no having any plan against 3d maneuver gear and thunder spears, even though he knew of their existence and the SL attack.
>Pieck/Zeck jobing hardcore, against an enemy they know too well.
>Marley soldiers cannot shot anyone down from the air, because "muh speed". Even though in real combat, being in the open is the worst thing you can do.
>Armin catching up with a destroyer speed in a rowboat without them noticing him until it was too late.
>Eren transforming a bunch of times without repercussions, contradicting what the manga stated about losing control doing that.

This is too damn convenient for the SL, almost like is shit writing.

I just remembered Isayama has been fanboying over the clusterfuck of garbage that is the GoT tv series. Wew.

>Eren already had the light from a titan transformation.
>Yet somehow Reiner to bite his hand and transform before he and Falco were smashed to smithereens.

Defend this.

Armin ate Annie bros... Eren was too weak.

Fuck off already, loser.

Zekefag where you at
UMA DELICIA
SOPA DE MACACO

>This manga has always gone for realism when it comes to fights and reasoning.
Imagine actually believing this lmao.

>F
No respect for Marley scum

>Marleyshills and warriordogs getting blown the fuck out
Best Day Of My Life
>jobber hyping up another jobber
Color me surprised

>the absolute state of Marley and Warriorfags

Thats a lie. The Eldians ushered in a golden age of science and technological advancements due to the physical manpower of the titans.

Only the winner gets to determine the way history is written which is why Marley painted the Eldians in such a negative light.

Isayama really is a hack.

If this happens i drop this manga. Annie doesn't deserve to be eaten by shitmong of all people.

So what did Armin actually nuke? Marley fleet?

How long before Erenfags infest this thread and start spamming cuck everytime someone criticizes the chapter?

Isayama and his fans are brainlets. More news at 11.

>Nazi`s
>winning
How can someone delude himself so badly?

See you tomorrow whiny bitch

Hey all you Warrior cuck Marley semen slurpers! how does it feel to get absolutely blown the fuck out by a pure bred Eldian titan god?

This is what happens when mangakas don't have good breaks, they lose interest and rush everything

Who was the bad guy in World War I?

>heavenly surveillance area
This is WWI tier time, no sensors, no radars, the
borders was not difficult to cross

I wonder who could be behind this post.

She's getting shot from above. My bet it's Hanji tbqhwyf

(You)

>Zeke got raped by manlet again
>Pieck got raped so hard she exploded
>Reiner is dying because he lost his will to live
>Marley navy got nuked
Is is possible for them to job even harder?

>there are still Isayama cocksuckers here
Since when was Sup Forums filled with so many brainlets?

Shes alive.

I'll bet the Paradisians have already developed and perfected powered flight which could mean they have an airship soaring above Liberio right now with Hanji and the remaining SL soldiers on it dropping bombs (or Thunder Spears?) one by one on the Marley shifters. Those attacks on Pieck didn't seem like they came from a 3DMG wielder but from directly above in pure orbital bombardment fashion.

KILL THEM MANLET GNNNNGH

Pieck got btfo hard. Even if she recovers she lost her panzer unit.

Don't forget how the Scouts are somehow able to perfectly aim at Marley soldiers with handguns while flying through the air.

I think is the bomb manlet had in his hand

What are you talking about? Series was building up to all those characters dying and so they die.

>muhh "intellectual" character
>gets btfo in a page
Wow, now I truly see the power of Isa.....

Losing the warhammer titan

S