Why is rozen maiden forgotten?

why is rozen maiden forgotten?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qv4QRBiJ_4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's not desu.

>forgotten

It's not, retard.

Not necessarily forgotten, but since there's no new relevant anime or manga material for it, there's nothing to talk about it.
New anime or manga is the lifeblood of Sup Forums. Without it, all you have is boring shitty threads that are being kept alive by somebody who desperately seeks the opinions of some old geezers who also watched the show eons ago.

la LA la LA
LA lalalalala la la
la la-la-la
la la-la-la
la. la. la. la. laaa

post RM in ost threads fro time to time

Would you a giant desu?

the real question is would you a failed one?

The forbidden truth about Sup Forums

dollfuckers where you at

Last month's Ultra Jump was pretty hype.

DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

Because it's boring

I enjoy doll joints

DESU

Because it will be 5 years soon since the last content we got, and it was good, but not amazing. Very solid ED at least youtube.com/watch?v=Qv4QRBiJ_4s

Rozen Maiden was never high quality in general, anime had a mess of a plot that had little to do with the direction the manga took, series's strength were lovable characters and in case of anime great OST. Sadly, not enough to varrant constant discussion after so many years.

last season flopped

This is why old anime threads are important. Sup Forums tries to get rid of newfags by never speaking of them and looking down on people have experienced something they did a decade ago. But then what happens is they just go to the shittier shit and that's why Naruto and Bleach and all the surface level shit gets the most discussion.

If you wanted Rozen Maiden to be remembered, you should tell faggots to watch it.

That last season felt like the first half of a 2-cour show.

it is not desu, but there is nothing new to discuss desu

only newfags would post in a rozen maiden thread today because every oldfag has already seen it and discussed it to death a decade ago

Suigintou is best girl.

Yes, that's the point. Do you not understand that one day you will die and all those memories will be gone?

this plus the second manga isn't all that good

And what would you do? Spam pics? Spam memes? Just for the sake of keeping it alive?

No, all you need to keep something alive is for people to continue watching and discussing it.

It's not like you can bring back old memes anyway. There's some fag on Sup Forums DESPERATELY trying to bring back shoop and it just doesn't work that way.

D-does anyone have that one Gin pic?

Did RM ever get a conclusion, manga or anime?

No

Worst. It's finished.

I'm glad to know this. I found it boring and really hated desu girl, so I jumped out after eight episodes or so.

This.

>discussing it.
You're retarded it seems, have you not read this small thread by itself already. There's nothing to discuss that hasn't been done to death by now and any newfag can just fucking use the archives or understand shit on their own, it's not like this particular show required high level intelligence to understand it.
Time moves on all the time, we're not meant to stay in some sort of fucking vacuum space of still time, that's how you get stuck with shitty generals. Real anime enthusiasts will find the show eventually anyway and watch it or not, it's up to them.

Also people seriously need to start using sage more, now that's a thing that needs a visible return since newfags don't know about it and I barely see anyone mentioning that function on boards.

Because it fucking sucks and I resent the time I wasted on this series.

>Also people seriously need to start using sage more
I don't even know how to cook, user.

>There is nothing to discuss anymore.
for you
>Any newfag can just fucking use the archives
That isn't a substitute for discussion. your words don't have the lasting value to satiate peoples curiosity. There is no incentive to seek them out.
>We're not meant to stay in a bubble.
It's not about that, it's about re-introduction. Some things are worth keeping and worth protecting from people who'd just recycle them into shittier forms (I.E Hollywood's current situation).
I'm not saying this particular show is worth it, but to some people it might be.
>Real anime enthusiasts will find the show eventually
That doesn't mean anything. Ultimately your argument boils down to telling people Sup Forums is not for discussion that has already happened, as if this board isn't big enough for a single thread to cherish and discuss older series.
You are fleeting, if you love something it's up to you to make sure others love it as well.

>Sage needs to be brought back.
It needs to be simplified and not masked behind nip mannerisms, simply a "post without bumping" check mark. Unless you mean you wish the meme that Sage bumps down was back so you could spam threads you don't like without doing anything. Why are you bringing this up? Do you want this thread to be saged?

I can mention RM in some thread about old shows, good music thread, thinly veiled recommendation threads, whatever. The series itself would varrant its own thread nowadays only if it OP actually ask some questions about setting and "how do those little semen demon dolls even work?", not a vague
>hey remember RM?
>yeah
>cool
>desu
>404

Well chances are OP is someone who is very familiar with the series, but has realized that what he liked has somehow ceased to be a cultural phenomenon. It happens to everybody as we get older.

>"how do those little semen demon dolls even work?"

Peach Pit decided to throw a bitch fit, which made the series fall into obscurity after 10 years of fucking nothing.

Back in the day, it rivaled Touhou in the sheer amount of fanart pumped out daily.

junk

What was his qualms?

Doll joints
Or
Joll doints?

HAHAHA look at her dumb garbage face

- Anime had a more interesting take on the Rozen Maidens. Manga lost relevance.
- Suigintou stole the show due to the director making OVAs with her as the main character.
- Some retard lost the manuscripts of the manga series, making him go into depression, holding the series hostage,

>Some retard lost the manuscripts of the manga series
How hard could it be to approximate the general outline? Is it really that important?

Yes, precisely what am talking about.

At this very point Suigintou went crazily popular and people wanted more of her, which Peach Pit wouldn't have, since Shinku was the supposed protagonist.

One mangaka's month of work down the crapper. I know it may not sound like much, but it caused a huge fight with Peach Pit and Birz.

>One mangaka's month of work down the crapper
I could knock out a good filler in an hour. Hot springs episode, beach episode, focus-on-side-character story about ice cream or something, return to hot springs

There, done.

No user, you don't understand. The retard lost chapters of the *manga*. Not story charts for the anime.

Remember, the anime introduced the anime exclusive chinese knockoff Barasuishou. With her death, the anime would now follow the manga's continuity. HOWEVER, Peach Pit decided to axe the thing, and start over in some other magazine because fuck you and your readers.

The only one fit to be Alice.

Doll joints suck.

Junk is best girl.

cutest visual in the OP

Nobody asked for geriatrophile drag kings.

Post more geriatrophile drag kings.

New RM Zero chapter when?

I've not been in my Rozen Maiden folder for more than 10 years.

>why is rozen maiden forgotten?
The memes stopped, and that was the most power the series had. Most people didn't bother with the series outside DESU.

Why were the openings so good? I listened to them as I fell asleep at night throughout highschool.

this would be better with
Desu exu

In all honestly, most of the Rozen Maiden threads are now on /bant/. There's literally a 24/7 DESU thread over there now.

Kaneda a best

I'm currently watching the original series for the first time and while I'm not that crazy about it Suigintou is a ton of fun. I love listening to her sadistic laughing.

Junk is shit

>tfw I'm the only one who likes Hina-chan

Kira sure loved her

Cunny.

DESU

AND STILL GOING STRONG, desu~

Remember when the internet was fun?

It's not forgotten, people just don't really care about it anymore. The anime ran out of material to work with and moonspeaking Rozen Maiden fans were pretty vocal about not wanting to scanlate the manga for Peach-Pit's sake. Then the manga suddenly ended and was rebooted in an alternate universe, and I think most people just sort of felt like the series had nothing left for them at that point, since they had seen every doll and pretty much everyone died.

One thing people overestimate is how much readers actually give a shit about plot. I'm always startled by people who ask things like, "How can you read One Piece? Luffy still isn't Pirate King yet?" The reality is most people don't care about those things, they just want to read about entertaining characters doing entertaining things, the destiny is actually worthless compared to the journey. This is why so many series feel like they've become hollow or absurd by the climax, nobody wants to see this fun world they've escaped to "conclude" or "resolve". Then they'll just have to go find something else to read and it'll probably sour their memories of the series, knowing their favorite characters are old or dead, and the adventure is over.

When Bleach ended, did people go, "Phew. Now Ichigo can finally live that comfy, normie life he always wanted," or did they go, "Kek his hair is thinning, whatever, what else came out this week?"

how do i desupost
Also should I watch/read it?

I cried when she died.

Christ, I remember DESU spam. It was the most insufferable shit ever.

USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED USED

I still dream about fucking Shinku to this day

DESU

Pepperidge Farm remembers. Hell, I still consider my miniscule involvement in the Libyan Civil War to be one of the highlights of my adolescence.

It was a useful way to clear the board of garbage. Some even dare to wish for its return.