GOD DAMN IT I'M STILL MAD. KIRINO USES AND ABUSES HER OVERBEARING BROTHER. SHE DOESN'T DESERVE HIM...

GOD DAMN IT I'M STILL MAD. KIRINO USES AND ABUSES HER OVERBEARING BROTHER. SHE DOESN'T DESERVE HIM. SHE RUINS HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH MANAMI. SHE RUINS HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH RURI. THE WRITING IS SO BAD HE ACTUALLY HAS TEARS IN HIS EYES BREAKING UP WITH RURI. IF YOU LOVE HER THAT MUCH YOU CRY THINKING ABOUT NOT BEING WITH HER DON'T FUCKING BREAK IT UP FOR YOUR ABUSIVE SISTER GOD DAMN IT.

HOW DO I STOP BEING MAD AT ANCIENT ANIME.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3lfdbq_tcPs
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

inb4 >lol rurifag

Why aren't people glad, though? She didn't get shithead MC, now she can be your waifu instead.

Do you think I deserve someone as perfect as kuroneko? not a chance.

this at least neko is still pure unlike kiriwhore

>nekofag
>REEEEEEE
Checks out.

By realizing that Kirino's victory was forced by Dengeki Bunko (the LN's publisher) and that's why the last arc of the series makes no sense or the characters act completely out of character.
Ruri is the canon winner and nothing will change that, not even corporate-made fanfiction.

The law of anime demands that worst girl wins. There is no escaping this reality.

I actually think manami is the best girl just because she's the only one who isn't actually crazy and whom he has already an existing good relationship with, and who will give him the quiet, happy life he really wanted on the long term.

but he was actually really hitting it off with kuroneko so that would have been fine too.

ayase was bit too much of a fling and I don't think it would have worked out long term. they just don't suit each other. hell I don't even know how she even fell for him. more bad writing. seems more like she'd friend zone him and then go for him in desperation if no one else came and she was afraid of getting caked.

kirino is an incorrigible abusive narc who has used up every last bit of his good will and brotherly love after years of just giving him the cold shoulder for no reason. and never repaid him or done anything for him ever. you'd have to be insane to pair them.

Kuroneko will find herself a nice faceless fat old man to marry. It's fine.

delete this right now

I loved when she got punched.

Fuck you and your digits

Manami was logical and it's shame Kirino and incest fags hate her dearly. Ayase was kind of annoying. Kuroneko was great just sad that their relationship ended so soon. Kirino is trash

It's the only good thing about S2

Kusoneko is for nekorare.

She cucked herself. Why is it so hard to get?

Be happy knowing that Kirino probably let's cuckoneko watch when her aniki fucks her

kirino är universums felstag

>Manami was right
>Ron Paul 2016
I want to go back.

>quads
kek

la gata negra..

>>what's that smelly nerd doing crying in the middle of the street
>>oh my god, is she dressed like a cat maid too?
>>what a fucking LOSER
don't make me feel sadder for her than I already do.
youtube.com/watch?v=3lfdbq_tcPs

>it's been five (5) years
>nekofags are STILL as buttmad as ever

Do you really thinks that, ASSHOLE?

Nisekoi had me raging harder.

>By realizing that Kirino's victory was forced by Dengeki Bunko (the LN's publisher)
It's funny because it's the opposite of true.

Worst girl wins list:
Kirino
Louise
Taiga
Nagisa
Hotaru
Chocolat (All girls in noucome were worst girls except by yukihira, yuuoji and sensei)
Emile from Hundred
Stella (Shizuku was worst girl too)
Mine (Esdeath is worst girl too and tatsumi was a shit tier mc)
Mashiro Shiina
Naru narusegawa

Change Taiga with Chitoge and you're gold.
Also delete Mine, she won jackshit

Incest Scumbags

kuroneko is love

Onodera was annoying and boring as fuck. For me, She was the 2nd worst girl behind that cunt of marika.
Raku and Chitoge they had more chemistry as couple
Taiga and mine SUCKS!

Wrong pic user

kuroneko has the heart and soul of a true auteur.

Ruri dodged a bullet. She will eventually forget about this filthy couple and move on, leaving them and their retarded incest babies in the past.
Do the same.

This show went to absolute trash when every girl started falling for him.

I appreciated the show focusing on nii-chan more at first, after a whole season of him being dragged through the mud by everyone else. but then this haremshit happened.

I don't know how anyone can believe this when the author has an obvious imouto fetish.

>it's another kirinofag pretending to be a mad nekofag thread

whatever lets you sleep at night

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Kill yourself frogposter.

Nekofag pls take your pills is for your own good

Now make one with worst girls from other series who are expected to win.

Why are nekofags such a delusional bunch?

>Incest Scumbags
Incest is the purest form of love, and you know what? I'm going to read that amazing doujin of Kirino and Kyousuke.

I think I'll have
>I'm still fucking mad
engraved on my tombstone and it still won't be enough to show how long I will be mad at this shit.

Don't worry guys, It won't happen again

Elf isn't even close to best girl this time though.

>the quiet, happy life he really wanted

>molds him to her own liking
>he really wanted

She's a manipulative cunt, the relationship with which would probably end with him hanging from a rafter.

That's how it usually works though, you virgin. When a good looking chick is openly into a guy, other women will start being interested in him too because they'll subconsciously believe he has some hidden value that they don't see yet.

>kirinoshits actually believe this smear campaign
kyosuke isn't some mindless puppet that can be "molded". kirino was the one who caused the rift. manami just took her opening.

I know there's differences of tastes between different cultures but why? Why is Japan so fond of such awful girls?

manami and kuroneko are too stereotypically nip. kirino looks aryan. that's about it. it's just "white fever".

>HOW DO I STOP BEING MAD AT ANCIENT ANIME.
Watch it again and then fall in love with the best girl: KIRINO!

HAHAHA
A
H
A
H
A

Yeah but you can make the character "white" and not have them be a horrific cunt.

>muh neko

>There is no escaping this reality.

I mean yes, she was best girl, and yes, Kirino was a vitriolic little shit who Kyosuke should have given up on long ago, but at the VERY least Kirino eventually got to a point where she started acting like she actually loved him, which is more than can be said for most tsunshits who end up winning.

Stella was fine.

>molds him to her own liking
Guess what, that's what Kirino also did.

Onodera had literally every point in her favor and she still couldn't say the 3 magic words that would have closed the deal. She had no excuse for giving up a win and so she deserves no sympathy for losing her man to an ape-girl.

Do not. Go there.

Literally every time she tried some bullshit happened. A baseball would fly through a window or Raku would fall into a short coma.
The universe was against her despite setup

Just stop watching, find lewds of kuroneko on Pixiv, and fap your stress away. I was like you 5 years ago. I was so frustratingly mad at her dumb realization that I wanted to just hate her right then and there. But then I thought "It's not her fault. It's the piece of shit author and studio that made her think those things". I mean, there is an alternate timeline where she is together with the MC. I then looked for lewds of her on Pixiv, and fapped all that stress out. As of now, I still hate the anime, but my love for Ruri is still strong.

She gave up too easily. That one time he was asleep when she confessed is a perfect example. She should have just repeated what she said, but instead she wimped out again.

Listen to this user, Alternate Timelines can be pretty great.

>She should have just repeated what she said, but instead she wimped out again.
I am convinced that attempt would've summoned a tsunami

Why does Kuroneko have so many scat doujins?

5 YEARS
Y
E
A
R
S

That's defeatist talk. She deserved to lose, and did, because she thought like that.

HE DID NOT DESERVE HER

Kirino best girl.

「はい」

>MANAMI WAS RIGHT
>RON PAUL 2016
user was the hero we needed, but did not deserve.

Today I will remind them.

>supported kyou-chan in weebshit
>supported kyou-chan in restoring a proper sibling relationship with kirino
>supported his romance with ruri
>only stepped in when kyousuke went full retard
>kirinofags still bend over backwards to talk shit about her despite their fave winning the bowl
Deep down, they know she was right.

What's your favorite ED and why is it Masquerade?

Fuck the cat and fuck the brocon. Ayase should have won.

Kirino and Kyousuke are both vile people. Ayase and Kuroneko are better off without them.

>image is 5 years old
>still relevant

they should get together desu

lol just so you know I smile everytime I see this thread

Ruri was sweet, but she's no Kirino. Best girl won, get over it

Fucking kek THIS is what the average rurifag looks like, Kirino fans are truly the more patrician of the two.
I bet this is the case because often nerds and goth circles overlap in school. Most of Sup Forums are edgey goth nerds that related more with some quiet autistic weeb girl like kuroneko. Meanwhile, Kirino is a high-energy, athletic, socially-competent stacy. This is why she is more attractive to chads, because they can keep up with her. Rurifags only chose Ruri because she is more their speed, which is fine, leaves best girl for the best of us.

incest is bad

>Most of Sup Forums are edgey goth nerds that related more with some quiet autistic weeb girl like kuroneko. Meanwhile, Kirino is a high-energy, athletic, socially-competent stacy. This is why she is more attractive to chads, because they can keep up with her. Rurifags only chose Ruri because she is more their speed, which is fine, leaves best girl for the best of us.
I know this is bait, but this is the first time I've heard a take like this - to date everyone who liked Kirino literally only did it because dude incest lmao.

so is murder and stealing but we tend to accept it in fiction

i deplore incest or anything degenerate irl but in anime who gives a fuck

especially when its this sweet who wouldn't love it?

only half bait, i know most kirinofags like it for the incest meme but i never gave a fuck about that part

I guess my reasoning there probably only applies to me for the most part haha

would be reasonable if the entire finale wasn't rubbing into our faces how degenerate their affair is

honestly even excluding the incest end, oreimo was not even good? it's disjointed as fuck, mc's character changes every episode, and character development is barely a thing.

the incest was just a little rotten cherry on top of the pile of shit you forced into my mouth and called a cake

at least some ed songs were ok.

M I R A C L E O F U N I V E R S E

truth

indeed

I know it's all ironic and funposting but seriously, who is retarded enough to want to fuck his little sister?

>4444

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHB

You mean you wouldn't?

i only would if she was Kirino