Kaguya 100 raws

youtube.com/watch?v=7PFK5rSYWIE
Somehow, the quality of these raws isn't the most depressing thing about this chapter.
Those Ishigami and Miko though

RIP Object F.

I'm not looking at the raws until the translations come out but I've been waiting for a kaguya thread to talk about it.

I just read up on this manga over the last couple days and it's fucking brilliant, I can't believe I'd been putting it off for so long.

Ishigami is best girl, I don't think I've liked a character as much as I've liked him in a longass time. I hope The third coin was Iino in love with the person who gave her that flower and card, and that it turns out to be him,
and he gets to ruin the morals of that pretty little thing

>crying kaguya
this is not okay

I'm glad I get to live in this time period before the anime comes out and ruins the series for everyone via influx of Reddit.

> Ishigami and Miko new fashion
NICEEEEEEEEEEEEE

> Kaguya crying
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Shouldve saved that for an actual thread user
Kaguya raw threads are deader than dead

reddit is already here thanks to those fanscans fuckers killing off anonscans as well that idiot who made that stupid video about rhe fireworks chapters

>thanks to
May want to check your timings - Reddit was here before either of those things (and, arguably, those things exist because of reddit)

C U T E
U
T
E

That ending was a little jarring. Just looking at the art, I'm thinking Kaguya believes her photos are gone forever? So a maybe a lead-in to a cheerier event next chapter.

Bump

Unbump this right now!

> Miko and Ishi still hate each other
wtf

Fuck. Oh well, still, I fuckin' love Ishigami.

It'll happen soon, user

trust me

>shipping him with anyone but Tsubame-senpai
Disgusting, Miko a shit.

It is the 'it's okay' face. Kaguya must be devastated.
Were President and Fujiwara holding hands?

This.Was she trying to hold hands with the pres?

>youtube
I hate the person doing this instead of just releasing spoiler pics so much.

Got to respect how dedicated you are to your cause. But that senpai was claimed by the other senpai.

>But that senpai was claimed by the other senpai.
No, she wasn't.

I think the principal was telling them to for the photo.

Ah this makes sense.

> No photo with her friends
> NTR
Poor Kaguya.

It loos like they were going for a goofy pose but he shot that down and asked them to do that, hence Kaguya sending death glares at him and not at Fujiwara.

Sure but I'm talking about the really bad waves of redditors that came after the one of two faggots showed up, cropped our threads and then promoted Kaguya threads on /r/anime so they can come and pretend to be "in the fun." It fucking sickens me.

>Kaguya uses a fucking flip phone
Poor girl

you'll be sick for some time then.

THAT ISHIGAMI. THAT MIKO.

Is kaguya leaving the school ?

NOOOOOOO

After she graduates, i guess.

How do faggots like this even exist? How new are you? Every damn thread has one of these posts. Like motherfucker this manga is popular as hell on here how have you not read it already unless you're a newfag?

It's not really surprising new people are getting into the manga all the time.

She'd have spent the whole chapter crying if that were the case, not just the end when her phone breaks. Looks like they're taking pictures for an article about the school.

>Kaguya having the same flip phone since kindergarten turned out to be important.

She's had it since kindergarten and was too attached to it to upgrade, even though that meant she can't use LINE with the others. Which makes it's loss even more depressing for her.

What happened to Miko and Ishigami?

I'm sure the photos can be salvaged, they just need someone with the tech know how.

>tfw missed last weeks chapter threads
I wonder who the 3rd coin was. Miko?

Hayasaka probably could. But even if they can't be saved, it's all stuff taken with the rest of the group or sent to her by Fujiwara, so the others on the council should still have copies of most of them saved. They can just send them to her.

>Chapter is full of kaguya bullying and cucking.

She can literally just get it repaired... Aka has really lost his touch

It might not be salvageable.

She did say that she keeps everything precious to her close. Her being bad with digital stuff is weird in the first place considering how talented she is.
Maybe there is something about that particular phone besides the photos that elicits such a reaction?
It's high time we learn already what happened with her mother, is what I'm saying.

I am with you user, Ishi deserves better.
I don't even care about who wins as long is if it isn't that fucking midget little shit.

>She can literally just get it repaired
Probably, but remember how clueless she is with technology. This is a girl who thought she broke the internet when signing up for Twitter, she probably would think those pictures are gone forever. The point is to make her realize just how much her pictures and friendships mean to her, even if the problem itself is easily fixable. Plus she said the phone was important to her even before she took any of those pictures.
Even if they're not, she can get most of them back by having the other members send her copies. But again, she may not realize that, so of course she'd think the loss was permanent.

>by having the other members send her copies
The members that got new phones, eh? That might not work out either. Especially for some photos.

So after 3 weeks of peace we're back to SUFFERING. Hope it'll at least take the series somewhere in terms of development.

It does suck with the author has to ship the two. I still want to believe that they just respect each other's conviction.

I never asked for this.

I have to agree.

Nothing. They just tried to made them look not shit for the photo. It didn't work. Chapter was mostly Kaguya not being chosen to be the SC couple with Prez as Principal chose Fujiwara.

maybe, but data is often salvaged from even magnetic drives dropped from that kind of height, much less solid state storage.

Only Prez got a new phone as far as we know, and that was before any of Kaguya's pictures. And at least some of those pictures (like the cat ears) were sent to her by Fujiwara to begin with.

Future pres and vice president right here brothers

Shye looks cute with her hair down.

She's still a shit. Easily the worst girl. Though in all fairness, this series has high standards for "best" considering how many great girls there are.

>Being this much of a brainlet Sup Forumsfag.

Iino a cute but Ishigami looks better with haircut or with his bangs covering his eye. Didn't his character page say that when he overcame his fear, he would cut his hair or something? Thought the festival events cleared all of this.

Like this? This is the best Ishigami.

Miko a cute, Ishi is kinda meh here.

Need I remind you:
>The sports festival arc was meaningless

I disagree, she's been great lately. Well, whenever she's not being rude to Ishigami anyway, and she's sure to grow out of that. Even he wasn't taking it seriously last chapter.
Kaguya's still my favorite, but Iino's definitely up there now.
Eh, that's just a one-off gag. Just like how everything supposedly went back to normal after the fireworks, except it was really completely different because of their development.

Where's the crew cut?

Final chapter and Miko will rape him

Iino has an IMAGINE body. How is she supposed to pull that off?

Is Iino flat?

Why does Aka joke about fuji and prez ntr'ing poor little Kaguya?

Because it's actually going to happen.

superhuman strength and shameful lust

> Kaguya 100
> かぐや様は告らせたい 90

What? Is the chapter 100 or 90?

Officially, 90. All chapters included, 100.

90 in the magazine, actually 100. The numbers reset to 1 when it switched to weekly, but it'll be 100 in the volume release.

Chapter summary?

President is drawing in the art room with Kaguya, Kaguya asks him why he doesnt get mad when shes mean to him, they practice a two man comedy route and president accidentally backhands Kaguya's chest.

Was it originally monthly or something?

Yes.

Ishigami looks like a dictator

> Good quality raws fucking never

Dictator of her heart, user.

For fun and to show off Kaguya's paranoia. Unlike her, we know for sure that neither Prez nor Fuji are romantically interested in each other, and that Prez likes Kaguya. But Kaguya's mind is always in turmoil.

Please give Fujiwara a boyfriend Aka!

> Fuji
> boyfriend
Nah, Hayasaka please.

>the girl that does nothing but put up with Kaguya.

Date with president with the excuse to get a new one next chapter?

Miko a shit. A SHIT.

And she's going to end up with best boy Ishigami because MUH IDEALS.

Truly, a tragedy.

This, but I'm sad they gonna end up together

C U T E
U
T
E

Somewhat off topic, but does anyone here use LINE? Its like the main Japanese social media right? I like those Kaguya stickers they've advertised and I wonder if a gaijin fuck like me could use it

I wonder if she has pics of her with Hayasaka, and maybe even with her mother. That'd be really traumatic to lose

Translation please?

Kaguya please. I can only sympathize with you getting yourself worked up into a tizzy so many times.

>Calls herself a genius
>doesn't back up

shiggy

>that won't do
>shinomiya-san, fix him up
>iino-san, fix yourself up
>oh, nice!
>blah blah blah
>i don't get it...
>what are you talking about?
>Next! Fujiwara-san and Shirogane-kun, KAMAN!
>NO..... more natural, you two
>even if you say that...
>that's right... what's a scene that will be easy to do...
>then you two will be lovers in the next scene!
>HAAAAAAAAA?

I hope this is all resolved by Hayasaka revealing that she's been backing up Kaguya's pics this entire time