mediafire.com/file/5fsndczxu54n5zs/ClearCardChapter15.zip
mediafire.com/file/u5md343s5hks3ol/Clear Card Arc chapter16.zip
mediafire.com/file/6grfb1ci3cec5nd/ClearCardArcChapter17.zip
mediafire.com/file/i9alc1vi232cvcy/ClearCardArcchapter18.zip
mediafire.com/file/mmkyr06vgd4p5wz/Clear Card Chapter 19.zip
mediafire.com/file/508wibgv6pmr7x7/Clear Card Arc chapter 20.zip
youtube.com/watch?v=FyWEHk2peIU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is she unconsciously destroying reality? Is it just that everyone alive is but only certain people have the power for it to actually affect things?

Because CLAMP noodling doesn't kick in until puberty.

Here's another cute image

>Why is she unconsciously destroying reality?
She is not, she is probably unconciously creating new cards because the D wants her to.

Because she's huge

She's a kaiju

*angry imouto screeching*

>no magic
>but can still sparkle and teleport
Sasuga

post cute sakuras

Chapter 1-13:
jaiminisbox.com/reader/series/cardcaptor_sakura__clear_card_arc/

Chapter 14:
mediafire.com/file/a87h273p6sbe97d/ClearCardArcChapter14.zip

Chapter 15:
mediafire.com/file/5fsndczxu54n5zs/ClearCardChapter15.zip

Chapter 16:
mediafire.com/file/u5md343s5hks3ol/Clear Card Arc chapter16.zip

Chapter 17:
mediafire.com/file/6grfb1ci3cec5nd/ClearCardArcChapter17.zip

Chapter 18:
mediafire.com/file/i9alc1vi232cvcy/ClearCardArcchapter18.zip

Chapter 19:
mediafire.com/file/mmkyr06vgd4p5wz/Clear Card Chapter 19.zip

Chapter 20
mediafire.com/file/508wibgv6pmr7x7/Clear Card Arc chapter 20.zip

The date episode was so cute, I kyaa'd like a little girl.

Same. I'm still stuck on the princess carry.

Sakura is the cutest.

Speaking of the manga what if the thing that great granpa was going to give Sakura is her mother's vision? Maybe her grandfather knows about her being a ghost too?

I wonder if this will be the new opening dress.

>4 more days until the new episode

>26 days until the new chapter

Will we have a Steel and Wood elemental cards this time? (The Wood was a normal clow card under Watery's domain)

I don't know but it's weird that Sakura herself pointed out that she already had the water card, so I guess she's expecting elementar cards this time too or she's creating them in that way because it's what she's used to.

The gravity and the "make things come to life" card already featured trees. It would seem redundant.

Cuz she was drawn that way.

I'm still watching the first series

Then get out of this thread and get back to watching it!

Her personality is cute too

I started watching in September 2016 and I'm only on episode 59

Yes it is. Just wanted to make the Rodger Rabbit reference.

More Sakura pics!

Is Sakura still afraid of ghosts? She has no problem with her mother's ghost but I kinda miss seeing her freak out about it

As far as I remember, she never actually recognized her mothers ghost. It's always Touya who sees her mother. But I doubt Sakura would be freaked out if she did see her. She also didn't have a problem when she realized Clow's ex lover was a ghost even when that ghost was literally trying to strangle her. And she didn't freak out about the card she thought was a ghost after encountering it.

I think it's just the typical child thing about being afraid of the unknown. But if she actually saw a ghost, it wouldn't be scary to her anymore.

Watch episode 60, it's pretty good.

Manga spoiler: She sees her mom's ghost a couple times in the last couple chapters.

Well, yet another unique thing to Touya that's been removed. They're quickly taking away everything any male character did and just giving it to Sakura.

Damn user, I heard about slow paces, but that's a new record.

ywn be eaten by a giant sakura

Calm down Nelvana

Post sakura's HOOEE reaction

>I think it's just the typical child thing about being afraid of the unknown. But if she actually saw a ghost, it wouldn't be scary to her anymore.
Yeah it's true, if she faced a ghost she probably wouldn't fear it but not seeing and just feeling their presence scared her.

Seeing her mom's ghost is framed as a bad thing for Sakura though.

That dub was great though

That makes no sense. That sounds like something Nelvana would do.

Nelvana tried as hard as they could to portray the show as for boys, trying to make it seem like Sakura wasn't the main character.

The dub was fine, honestly way better than the dub that came with the Blu-ray release, but cutting it apart to make it appeal more to boys was dumb

Post more Toya and Yukito quality time.

>Lewds
No

Bitch I started 2 months ago and finally finished the entirety of the first series today.

I don't know what other dub you're talking about but the Nelvana one was awful. The voices and acting by themselves even ignoring the cut up job they did was bad enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=FyWEHk2peIU

I thought I was wasting time only watching 1-3 episodes a day. I'm going warp speed compared to you.

I heard KidsWB was more to blame for that.

Nelvana can be blamed on the rest of the dub.

It sucks the dub is so bad, I love Vancouver VAs. Matt Hill’s Kero is perfect for an English voice of the guy. I mean Aya Hisakawa is better but I enjoyed Matt’s take.

Yukito is a good brother in law.

When they released the Blu-ray set outside of Japan there was a newer dub on, not ridiculously new that it was recorded for the US release, but it was for every episode with nothing cut and names weren't changed like the Nelvana release. All the voices were really plain, nothing special

It might have been the English dub for southeast Asia. I've heard a little bit of it and like it better but it still isn't very good. The new Clear Card dub is also pretty bad, though I think it's better than those other two. I don't know what it is about CCS that makes a good dub apparently impossible.

There are very few dubs ever made that are even decent. It's not that CCS is the exception. It's just par for the course for dubs. Even dub fans can usually only name 5-10 shows they consider to be actually good dubs. The same Cowboy Benop, GitS, Bacaano and etc. That's not a very good track record when only 10 out of thousands of shows are worth remembering.

All the more reason dubbing is useless in an age when anyone can get anime online the same day it airs in Japan, subtitled and for free.

She's top tier daughteru, along with Sup Forums's favorite meme girl.

I haven’t checked out CCS yet but it’s at least competently made, though I question Jason Liebrecht voicing Syaoran, I know he voiced him in the Tsubasa series but even to my knowledge they aren’t the exact same.

Sakura and pic related are infinitely better daughterfus than what Sup Forums likes.

According to the episode titles, Meiling will come back in episode 13.

NIHAO.

I legit miss Chaika.

> Kiss fucking never
Why live?

I never read the manga but why do they keep inserting her into the anime now when she’s not technically canon. I get she existed to be NTR and delay Sakura and Syaoran getting together but now....it seems pointless.

Most of the voices are fine but Syaoran and Tomoyo's voices are really really bad. I haven't watched the TRC dub (and have only read the manga anyway) but the voice they're using is several registers higher than the Japanese voice and it sounds bizarre. You could say that well they're 12-13 but Yamazaki's voice is fairly deep Tomoyo's actress sounds constantly out of breath, or the voice is too breathy or something. Tomoyo's voice would be fine if they fixed that issue.

I think if they were to do a kiss it would be for CCS Sakura and Syaoran. I hope they don't pussy out.

It's like you said. It was to give more conflict to Sakura and Syaoran's relationship but people like her so she's still in.

She's a fun character that had good development, also she's pretty much the only character that's not overly polite and doesn't fawn over Sakura all the time despite caring for her.

>when she’s not technically canon.

Because she is canon to the anime. She was in 1/3 of the series.

Also, >NTR in CCS

>she's canon to the non-canon in the anime

Talking about ntr, I've just read a Sakura ntr rape doujin and I'm kind of sad. Post more cute Sakuras

>that doujin where Sakura gets new friends, causing her to ignore Tomoyo, who then gets kidnapped and raped

>The only character in CCS that never gives any fucks about being polite
>Is completely straightforward and blunt
>Goes through a complete character arc where she learns to appreciate people other than Syaoran
>Still has a personality in Clear Card, is basically the antithesis to Akiho

Why not?

So the anime isn't canon?

Idk, they are still too young in CCS, in TRC they were older and they even had the clone pair get married and have a son but still no kiss. Don't underestimate CLAMP's aversion to standard romance.

Something in an anime adaptation of a manga is only canon if it was in the manga.

Tomoyo is hard to do, that kind of voice she has in Japanese is damn near difficult to replicate.

It was the elevator one with the chinese mafia, but the one you mentioned is pretty sad too

Good point.

>antithesis to Akiho
Akihofags (I don't know if there are any or just mangafags in general) know that Meiling will completely overshadow her if she comes back.

Nigga she ain't hard to voice, just be very quiet and polite.

She is canon. CLAMP's head author had a part in creating her. They just didn't put her in the manga. Also, with Shaoran being completely neutered into being the generic Shoujo male and Ahiko being a total clone of Tomoyo and Sakura, Mei Ling is about the only hope the show has of having a character who is direct and outgoing. In other words, she might create conflict where the show is desperately needing some right now. Her one scene with Kero chan has been more interesting than most of the show so far.

The politeness stuff people complain about is only an issue because the anime fills so much time with it. Characters being nice to each other for a couple pages isn't as obnoxious as that kind of thing taking up half an episode. Akiho also isn't as much as an issue in the manga for a similar reason and I haven't really had a problem with her.

Basically this. Meilin is a flawed but developed character, she's has a very rash personality, if you compare her to Akiho, too soft and pure, without a defined personality, then it's obvious who will make this more interesting.
A lot of fans are waiting for Meilin too

CLAMP have even drawn her a few times in official art.

I thought meilin was annoying and sometimes felt unnecessary

>sometimes

That's not how you are supposed to spell Akiho

Ah I see.

Then why isn’t she in the manga?

She does not exist in the manga and the story progresses just fine, so yes, she is technically unnecessary.

But she is still based and best girl.

The anime premiered 2 years after the manga and they don't have room in the manga for unnecessary shit because it's monthly.

I thought she was annoying the first time I watched the show. But in subsequent viewings, she grew on me. It was pretty clear she was there to take up Shaoran's "Tsun" tendencies as he gradually lost them. She also is the pratfall comedy during scenes where Li and Sakura are getting more serious.

Now, she's not as good at it as say Kero chan or say Usagi from Sailor Moon or Ahiru from Princess Tutu. But she works at the role she was given.

Good post

Mei Ling was created after the manga started. CLAMP has a long history of adding in new characters and story arcs to the anime adaptations. Or the anime group doing it (like in MKR and Angelic Layer).

I don't dislike Akiho but Meiling fits in the group dynamics better than her, Akiho is just there for "plot" reasons even if we don't know how exactly she is involved yet.