How do you feel about bullying?

How do you feel about bullying?

Feels great

Habara did various things wrong.

seriously guys, would you date a monster girl like her?

Bullying? It's shit. Usually it's due to the lack of senpai-ship from the supposedly better one. Basically the mentally sick bully and the mentally sick weakling being shit together, how fun. No matter how hot the bully is, it's basically some manchildren garbage drama, I have enough of retards irl, thank you.

Only if I'm stronger

SHE CASUALLY TOSSED ASIDE A LARGE ROCK

I think posters from other boards should bully the sissies from Sup Forums as hard as they can.

I want girls like Nagatoro to rape me and then tease me about it the next day

Bullying is not cool.

That goes beyond bullying

It's only natural to bully the weak ones. It sets the hierarchy in place early on so the weaklings don't hurt themselves so bad once they crash down.

Bullying is completely natural for kids, its the way of picking the pecking order. I did enjoy bullying and I imagine it did in the end help those at the other end too. Its better to be bullied at young age while its harmless than be naive in the world after all

Getting bullied just means youre weak and not fit to be part of the group. It means one should man up.

She's a demon lord.

Only to protect Toshiyuki's smile from that dangerous flat-chested beast

How has Ryukishi's art only gotten worse with time? Even ZUN improved in some respects.

It feels great when the bully becomes the bullied.

That it should happen more often.

Sumire is such a great character

God I wish that were me

Remember, bullying isn't worth it.

>Bully becomes the bullied

she needs to be reformed with some unwashed otaku dick

I get a boner

Yes. She clearly moved on from her evil ways and totally isn't reawakening as the Arch-Demon

Just as well, since she won anyway.

Habara was best girl all along

It makes me want to enact justice on hot schoolgirl bullies.

Part of a natural order. If there is no bullying people look for bullies to be bullied by so they can feel bad for themselves.

>that pic of her raping the guy she scarred in the Amazon position
I am not an M but that made me diamonds.

Based Karasawa was #1 before that bitch jumped 5 spots

Why must good manga/anime die young?

イミフ

Better die young as an hero rather than live long enough to be a villain.

I am an M, and the biggest crime was that they didn't have an entire doujin dedicated to her and Imouto.
Only one page, but what a page.

Post it

>s2 never

the weak should fear the strong