JoJo

Do you think it's possible for DIO to be relevant again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JrvQkkjx_xM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Still waiting on that proof that Jolyne had sex with multiple partners for cash.

best place to read the manga?

No and I don't want him to be.

Your mom had sex with multiple partners for cash

#rude

I doubt a 500lbs woman could get sex unless SHE paid for it.

>500 lbs
holy shit user.

here's your proof right here

based ha-
what the fuck is this

What is your favourite Star Platinum colour palette.
I like green best, purple SP is gross

Blue > purple > green
I don't get why people like green and dislike purple so much. Green looks gross desu. Is it nostalgia?

Based voreposter

Why couldn't Holly protect his smile?

Dio is old and busted, Diego is the new hotness.

Goddamnit those animations. If I was a vorefag I would puke instead of finding this hot. Why Samus?

Why did DIO never acknowledge Jotaro as a worthy opponent or have the same kind of mutual respect for him as he did Jonathan?

Was his God complex too great in part 3 that he was simply incapable of doing so anymore, and as a result of that Jonathan became the only man he could see as his equal, worthy rival?

Diego is a slut who married for money.

>Diego is a slut
All people will the surname Brando are born sluts, its in their nature and flows through their bloodline.

Did Araki drop the ball in part 3?
>Dio>DIO
>Least interesting hero/villain relationship in the series

based hairposter

>>Least interesting hero/villain relationship in the series
But that's Johnny and Valentine.

aquiring the ability to stop made him too overconfident.
Up until when Star Platinum reached his peak, Za Warudo was the ultimate Stando. DIO had every reason to get cocky

>>>Least interesting hero/villain relationship in the series
That's not Joseph and Kars

*stop time

In regards to the hero/villain relationship aspect of it, god yes.

It's like he put all of his effort into the main crew's friendships (which is understandable) but every other character relationships suffered for it.

I would even say that no hero/villain relationship in jojo since has managed to top dio/jonathan yet.

I like this shit, post more DIO harming Diego

post characters who did nothing wrong

I mean it would be really hard, if not impossible for Araki to top the villain having so much "respect" for his rival that he uses his dead body as his new host to continue living, when Dio could have have had any body in the world.

It's a level of fucked up that I don't think can be topped.

I LOVE KIRA
Not unless Diego's descendants somehow exist

you just can't beat to angsty kids growing up in the same househod spending years with each other and hating each others guts while simultaneously developing a brotherly bond.

Jonathan/Dio > Gappy/Jobin > Josuke/Kira > Johnny/Valentine > Joseph/Pillarmen > Jotaro/Dio > Giorno/Diavolo > Jolyne/Pucci

Nice try, SBRetard.

woah..

>Rock Nigger stealing another identity
Did you take Doc too? Makes me wonder if you've taken any characterfags...

That and PB takes place over a life time. Some parts like VA barely take place over a week a little more. There's not been an extensive long term part minus flashbacks since. I think it's better that Araki move and not try recreate it but try other alternatives instead.

It's so basic to Shonen though. Nothing new in terms of character bonds.

DioJona fags being mind linked confirmed

Don't start this shit again.
this is a comfy DIO appreciation thread. no wars over parts please.

>dio_brando_x_reader
Fuck that shit. Don't post stolen crap.

Life long rivalries/bonds are the best.

Yeah I can see why it'd be really hard for Araki to reach the same level of rivalry between Dio and Jonathan without the two knowing each other for an elongated period of time.

He's managed to do decent love/hate relationships since (like Joseph/Caesar and Josuke/Rohan) just not between the hero and the villain.

Name two examples.
that aren't fucking naruto

based

Boruto

But it's true, out of all the Pillar Men Kars had the worst synergy with Joseph, likely because his cheating scumbag side didn't show until after the battle with Wham

Shit taste.

>Jouske/Kira near the top
They did not interacted until the end.
>Jolyne/Pucci at the bottom
Yikes.

But at least Joseph had a reason to hate Kars, unlike Johnny who had no connection with Valentine.

Why are "I'm literally God I don't give a fuck about anyone else or anything that isn't world domination and being evil" villains so fucking boring?

Dio was taken to the conclusion with Eyes of Heaven, whatever you'd do with him would be smaller in scale; there's also little you could do with his personality, since 6 expanded greatly on that already

That said, part 8 is the first one where there is no Dio presence at all, even parts 2 and 4 had him as minor plot devices/references (Straights, the arrows, Jotaro's first fight with Kira)

I hate what they did to Johnny in JJL.
Araki couldnt let the poor cunt have a happy ending could he.

Griffith and Guts. Not shonen but still counts. Or even something as recent as Midoriya and Bakugo.

Has Griffith and Guts ever been topped? I thought Dio and Jonathan was too basic

Gappy

Idyllic Morioh
A vicious, odd Gappy prowls
like a young tiger

~Jobin

No faggot. It depends on execution.

Give me one example from anime where it was executed well.

DIO

I don't get why people tend to think that characters who are evil for the sake of being evil can't be entertaining or interesting.
Dio is not the most complex Jojo villain but you'd be lying to yourself if you don't believe he is the most memorable.
The Guy loves what he does and knows how to properly savour his opponents suffering. he's a born and bread dickhole and I love him for that.

*bred

Dio will Only be relevant if he is Put into that Position again. araki could definitiy do it, but I think he is kinda suck Of dio after having him in so many parts. anyways if he appeared again, Gappy would Eat him alive like The Scumbag he is. if he appeared in Morioh, Everything that araki wrote up to would be a waste of time. Unfortunate is what i would call it. Perhaps he is the one in the walleyes, Perhaps (hopefully) he is not. If dio appeared in One form or another, i would be greatly disappointed in araki and would politely ask for a refund for all the time i spent reading jojolion.

true, but then again Kars didn't give a fuck about humans at all, Joseph was only acknowledged as he oppose Kars with success. He outright stated, that "now's the time to avenge my fellows" or some shit

Fuck off SBR hater.

>he doesn’t think Joeseph is the best JoJo
If your favorite jojo is so great then why are they dead, huh?

Which JoJo offspring would have the best chemistry with Jonathan? My bet goes to Joseph since his trickster ways would compliment Jonathan's goody two shoes persona well.

I'm not an SBR hater you mongoloid. I'm only saying the truth. It's not as if part 7 was perfect, only SBR cocksuckers would think that.. It's not and we're allowed to criticize its bad points.

Joseph is the best JoJo but he still died once to DIO and again to old age user.

t. fatDIO
youtube.com/watch?v=JrvQkkjx_xM

are you having a seizure?

>again to old age
Not this again.

doppio gets me uppio shitposting has evolved.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the「TRUE」 meaning behind his words.

Did your mom feed you thinner when you were a baby?

It's true though, he was on deaths door the entirety of part 4. It was really hard to sit through.

I know harmon training slows down aging but lets not pretend he's immortal user.

where gappyfag went extinct, doppybro evolved

>let's not pretend he's immortal user.
no one is pretending.
you literaly can't prove that he died or that he isn't immortal.
The NIGURENDAYO is eternal

Surely there was a better topic you guys could've based this one around than Dio, the worst one there is? Yes, he's really, really gorgeous, but he's such a scumbag, I hate him so much and want to punch him in his stupid pretty face.

Fucking Dio.

If part 5 is ever animated, do you want Narancia to look like a boy or to look as effeminate as possible?

> Q75 ジョセフはまだ生きてる? 船越「第六部は2011年の設定ですが、ジョセフ・ジョースターはまだ生きてるのでしょうか?」 荒木「はい、あの………ちょっとボケていると思うんですが、生きていると思います」
Meaning Joseph's probably still alive during part 6, just a little slower.
How new are you?

is Joseph ever mentioned in part 5 or part 6?

Cute but distinguishable boy is best

I want him to look like himself in the manga, retard.

>Wanting him to look like an ugly monkey
The anime should fix his ugliness a little at least.

I want him to look like a trap to confuse all the newfags dicks.

no
that doesn't prove anything

>Gappyfag goes extinct
>Doppyuppyfag evolved
>Hairposter reproduces rapidly
How have other shitposters survived, or failed to?

One of the Gappyfags is actually Cioccolatafag according to their twitter. The original Gappyfag has changed hands like 3 or 4 times. Star Platinum was the best era

At least make him match the style a little more like they did with Koichi. There's some panels where Narancia looks almost like a chibi or gremlin and other times looks okay.
I quite like the part 6 style Narancia minus the part 6 nose.

I really don't. Narancia is a half decent character in VA and I wouldn't want it to get it reduced to down to muh trap. Saying that he's already either a nigger insert on tumblr or a feminine boy to the nips so I suppose that's out of the window.

Narancia needs a male VA. Koichi got one so I think he will.

He already had a male VA in the game.
They could just use him again for the anime.

Naranciafag went into hibernation until part 5 was announced, I think he may of died from lack of fat reserve.

They could get someone else to play him like how they did with Josuke. Who knows, we don't even know if there will be a part 5

He had female VAs in the games.

danielfag and terencefag are in a coevolutionary arms race

Joshufag was too dependent on gappyfag and due to his extinction, he also was forced to die out for now

Should I wear some Jojo merch when I go see Last In Line in May?

Part 5 is one of the most popular ones in Japan, they'll get around to it, they just want to take a break from constant Jojo.

depends on what jojo merch it is
post pics

If you genderbend Johnny he'll look exactly the same as his male counterpart

hair poster requiem