Everyone is always arguing over Ryoko or Ayeka, but Sasami is the actual best Tenchi girl

Everyone is always arguing over Ryoko or Ayeka, but Sasami is the actual best Tenchi girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

sakugabooru.com/post/show/10190
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She was at her peak in her introductory episodes, when she was mischievous in a dangerous sort of way. After that she gets cuter, but loses something.

She exchanged her mischievous side to become perfect wife material.

I prefer Mihoshi but Sasami is probably my second favorite.

Mihoshi is my second favorite.

The correct answer is actually Washu.

washu is eldergod tier so she's a completely separate category

>washu is eldergod tier
Technically Sasami is too.

God I hope we see this Ryo-Ohki in OVA 5.

take your pleb waifus back to hell where they came from

>tfw the new pretty sammy failed to meet it's kickstarter goal
It hurts.

Nah, the only real choices are Ryoko and Washu. The rest are shit tier.

>My taste is shit tier.
FTFY

>kickstarter
Its for the best.

Harem end is the best end.
But if only one can be chosen, Sasami is the best choice.

Still think it's one of the best dubs there is

Most of the original cast is coming back for the Ai! TM dub. Which means that OVA 4 and 5 might get the same cast.

Reminder that one of Tenchi's daughters is a rapist.

And I'm not talking about non-consensual handholding, I mean actual rape.

Glad I caught this thread. Other than the original OVA series (1992), what's worth watching?

The second OVA, Dual! Parallel Crisis Adventure, Tenchi Universe for sure.
GXP is alright, some don't like it, others do.
Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari is fantastic.
OVA 3 and 4, you should only bother with if you really like the characters and the setting.

Avoid Tokyo and Ai! TM, maybe try Pretty Sasami if you like Mahou Shoujo or if Sasami is your waifu.

Thanks, copied that to a text file. The movie sequels to Universe look good, WebM related: sakugabooru.com/post/show/10190

Also the three True Tenchi novels by Kajishima are being translated and published by Seven Seas over the last half of this year.

If you're curious enough and I'm drunk enough, there could be a possibility that I share my "Ultimate Space Detective Mihoshi" fan-fic spin off material with you. How does that sound?

Why do people gotta post about shit that never happened?

Finish the OVAs (even 4, ugh...)
Universe
the Movies
then, Dual!!, GXP, and War on Geminar
you might also try El Hazzard, Photon the idiot adventures, Moldiver
There's other stuff like Spaceship Agga Rutter, but come back and ask if you get that far and still thirst for more. Good Luck!

When I was a child and I watched this series I thought that Ryoko was best because she was first and that this was fair and just.
Now as an adult I understand that Sasami is best because things are complicated and stuff, and that age is just a number and being attracted to a specific body type doesn't automatically make you a criminal

Yes, but Sasami knows that acting on that attraction too early is a crime.

Tenchi's not a pedo, it's just that one of his wives is still underage.