Infection

Do you think this series could be the next HoTD?
I think it might it just needs the right anime studio like Madhouse to set things off.

No, it's even stupider than HoTD.

Did he bone anyone yet.

Just finished reading the most recent chapter and I gotta say, I have no idea what the fuck is going on anymore.

Raginee is the only thing that's keeping me from dropping this shit.

Yes.
Kirara.

So how long until the next character?

What chapter is this?

10 more chapters?
It's some where in the 50s

He and Ragi were up to oral and they got interrupted by a phone call right before the main event. Some insanity right now is happening with the evil bitch who is somehow still alive.

At least there is reason to believe there won't always be interruptions if has happened.

Is there any info as to what imouto is? Is she an advanced zombie now or a supersoldier?

iirc 50

>Madhouse
>right anime studio
HOTD was good because of Araki. And Madhouse is shit-tier nowadays anyway.

Who do you think is the right studio user? and i know your going say toei aren't you.

A few chapters before the raw, he is about to do Rangi but got cockblocked. The way it was delivered feels like the author is intentionally bullying her.

Xebec, just get a director who's into over-the-top directing and it'll be good.

killed off the imouto
I don't know what happens after that, but fuck this manga.

Her loss was a wasted opportunity for the MC.

Keep reading anons, you'll be surprised.

I know she sort of survived/recovered but isn't normal now from what I last remember, but haven't checked recently.

So Studio WIT then.

Is she a super loli now?

Yeah seems to be the case. At first I thought she was just a figment of MCs imagination when she popped back up again, but ch. 41 debunked that.

Literally this.

Not saying HOTD was a masterpiece but the characters in this shit are awful and stupid.

I just want a good apocalypse manga, why is this so hard to find. I am a Hero dropped the ball, Green Dayz is shit, Apocalypse no Toride ended, and HOTD the fucking author died. Then there's the ones with the mahou shoujo, actually, there were two mahou shoujo apocalypse manga.
What am I missing? Is there even anything else?

>Infection thread

Prepare to get banned user.

I still think Gakkou Gurashi is the best, despite the weak-ish college arc.

Oh yeah i stop reading college arc and when the anime was airing did the manga got better ?

yes

>Do you think this series could be the next HoTD?
Nah. Too retarded.

nah its boring

HotD was pretty awful. This anime appeared at the height of the zombie fad, thanks to The Walking Dead, and people gushed about it. The excitement for a zombie anime clouded peoples judgement thinking since it had zombies in it, their favorite thing at the moment, it must be good, a Ben Franklin Effect/Cognitive Dissonance sorta thing going on.

Imouto and Fireman will save the motherfucking earth while MC goes off to bang.