What's the most you've ever watched something without liking it?

What's the most you've ever watched something without liking it?

I slogged through all of Clannad because my friend tricked me into thinking it ended well.

Watched the first half of Kill La Kill on 3 separate occasions before finishing it. Ryuko and Satsuki are easily the worst parts of it.

I finished Code Geass and Gundam Seed.

I wanted to fucking die

I watched Gundam Seed Destiny from start to finish.

I watched 100 episodes of Gintama and never laughed once.

Same here. Its fucking boring

Funny enough, you posted it. Gantz until the end.
It's SHIT, but I wanted to keep reading it to see where the fuck will it go.

I found Gintama hit and miss. The first twenty episodes were nearly unendurable though, I have no idea how I got through them.

I’ve watched a shit ton of Gundam because I want to watch Turn A (Not there yet but soon) and have only enjoyed a few of the series.

I’ll probably continue after Turn A bit definitely skipping SEED and a few others.

Also watched most of Hokuto no Ken and didn’t enjoy it at all (except Rei’s end).

The entirety of Bleach anime.

That's why whenever someone tries to trick me into finishing the anime i hate to watch. I just read the wiki synopsis and tell 'em i watched it all to the end and it sucked nevertheless fucker.

But SEED is the best.

That's actually incredible.

I watched the two seasons of SAO+movie over the course of 4 days and I'm not sure why as I didn't really enjoy it that much.
Sugu was hot tho

Kill yourself. I hope you die to death for having taste so shit.

Watched Shakugan no Shana up to the 22th episode, whereupon I dropped it. It is 24 episodes long. I think it is a testament to how boring it was. I could drop it without caring about those last two episodes.

Lain. All of it. Anons told me "It's only 12 episodes". And I didn't seem to understand that those were going to be the 12 most boring, sleep inducing episodes of anime I've ever watched. Since then I've got the bad habit to shitpost in Lain threads.

you could've stopped at episode 3 or 4 but I guess if you were too stupid for Lain then you were also too stupid not to waste your time

I thought sakurasou was really not very good going through it, but I stuck around for Aoyama because I liked her. You can imagine from that how the ending made me feel about the show.
I wouldn't say I outright disliked it, but I only got through 14 episodes of Utena when I tried to watch it. There were a few characters I liked and the visuals were really good, but the plot just never grabbed me enough to stay entertaining. I was too bored to keep going. At some point I plan to try again since that was a couple years ago now.

both of these

not sure why people recommend them except nostalgia

Recently?
Death Parade
Erased

fmab. shit sucked famalam

Are you watching the remasters? The new color and sound is just much better, I've dropped a lot of series because the originals felt too outdated for me, even though I grew up watching Mazinger but fuck them, now I understand how rushed as shit they really were.

Watched three episodes of Lucky Star..it was fucking trash.

6 episodes of Shakugan no Shana

You look upset.

Watched re zero because "omg so good the ending where its snowing omg" rezero fags are completly tastless retards.

Genuinely surprised with many replies here, not because I disagree but because I actually agree with a lot of them

K-On! Five episodes, I'll never get that time back

HxH 2011 or Yu Yu Hakusho

Man i hated every character and every aspect of this shitshow.
I fucking hate artistic crisis plot in the "normie'' way.

>see lots of fags here worship and shill cowboy bepoop
>ok, let's try this and see
>episode 1
>boring shit
>well, there must be SOMETHING, let's try episode 2
>more crap
>ok, i try episode 3, let's go
>fuck you cowboy bebop

Also the same shit happened with violet evergarden. What a shitty anime, it's just the story of an autistic woman that speaks like a fricking robot, WOOOOOOOW, ANIMUH OF DUH YEAR NEEGGA, IF YOU AINT LIKE BAIORETO EVAGADEN, THEN U AINT KNOW ABOUT ANIME

hyouka
watched all of it for some reason even though I didnt like it
same goes for hibike euphonium. Boring as shit I pretty much just watched it for kumiko

I watched the first Full metal Panic all the way through and it was absolute garbage. Thought i'd pick it up because the mech designs are pretty good but thats this shows only redeeming quality. The moments where it tries to be serious are laughable.

I watched all of Umaru-chan while wanting to gut myself the whole time.

What anime do you even like?

You're my hero. You endured 3 whole episodes of Cowboy Bebop? Someone give that man a medal!

Yeah i agree even i don't get the appeal of bebop at all. It's fucking boring and fuck i also fell for its classic anime status

Literally every kyoani key adaptation and all their anime since hyouka.

I watched 25 episodes of Lucky Star and suddenly had to look elsewhere for the finale. I didn't. There's about five or six funny moments in Lucky Star and they're all either Konata butchering songs during the credits or Lucky Channel. The actual show itself is just one long stream of nothing. I sort of want to blame Lucky Star for ending the era of slice-of-life series about girls who may or may not be incidentally cute and transforming it into an era of moeshit. While most people blame K-On!, which is also a really bland series, I can't hate on it too much because it at least has funny moments. There are more memorable moments in the first episode of K-On! than the entirety of Lucky Star.

For manga, I read 166 chapters of Fairy Tail before realizing there was never going to be anything of substance in it beyond recycling One Piece gags and tits. Looking back, I can't believe I made it that far.

You poor son of a bitch

Art, aesthetic is the appeal

I watched all of Big Order with my friends just to experience how awful it was.

I watched FMA because a friend wouldn’t stop saying how amazing it was how gorgeous it looked, that it was Square’s only anime and that nips rated it as the best anime of all time.

I crawled through the episodes waiting and waiting for something to happen, something to take me breath, to make me feel something. And it never happened, it was a neverending slogfest.

Years later they made FMA:B and people started saying that they had fixed the pacing problems, that it was closer to the OC that it was FMA done right so I watched it ALL again.... and it was somehow even worse.

I confess, FMA is my worst experience ever with anime.

Both FMA's are absolutely fantastic for an entry level anime and can never be rewatched because it becomes really fucking boring when you've seen other anime

Sword Art Online was shit, the characters were twilight tier and I felt the ending was insulting. I haven't seen SAO II but it looks like shit too, I rather die than watch this shit. This anime actually made me picky about the anime I watch.

Utena was difficult to get through, but I'm glad I watched it to the end. I remember getting about 2/3 of the way through the show and setting it down before finishing it a year later. The imagery and soundtrack were definitely the highlights of that show. Plus, that final arc is really good in regards to those, but it's even better because it's less repetitive.

This, except I skipped every filler arc aside from the stupid fucking vampire Bountou thing.

Fairytail until like 100 chapters before the end
I legitimately forgot I could just stop fucking reading

HxH so I could shitpost on Sup Forums

I barely remember anything from the time I watched Fairy Tail outside of really enjoying the female designs and kind of liking the one arc they had where only items had magic.

>you need to watch anime to shitpost here

Was Hyouka 12 or 24 episodes long? It felt like a fucking eternity.

If it was 12, then it'd be

I wanted to read it so I could piss of Hisokafags and Chrollocucks and the same time

I was already sick of FLCL halfway through the second episode.

Gundam, Ideon, Bleach, Utena

Same

Wanted it to redeem itself but Subaru being fucking retarded kept digging the hole deeper

At least now I have the creds to back up the shitposting about it, since I finished it

Glasslip maybe? But its retardation made it somewhat bearable up til the last couple episodes.

The only anime i force myself to watch are the ones that are popular, so i can proudly shit on them. like VEG and FranXX.

KOR. I watched the TV series all the OVAs and the movies thinking it would get better. It actually got worse and is easily the worst thing I have ever seen. Absolute trash anime being the father of the useless, asspull and indecisive MC.

All of evangelion plus the 2 movies

>Gundam Seed
why

>Gundam Seed
This plus Destiny

My own clone.

I mostly watched Code Geass because it was the big thing on Sup Forums and I didn't want to be left out of the discussion. I watched Mayoiga for the same reason, which was probably the worst show I've ever watched to the end.
Gundam Seed was still somewhat okay-ish, but Gundam Seed Destiny was abysmally bad.

whole monogatari thing

Golden Time. God I hated every minute of that show.

Bebop was actually my third place option behind Clannad and Lucky Star. I trudged through 16 episodes before giving up out of boredom.

The entire Naruto filler hell. I knew it would be shit, I didn't even like the series at that point anymore but I was a completionist moron and forced myself to watch it all anyway.

i watched like 12 episodes of SAO waiting for it to get bearable but i dropped it

Watched all of Astarotte's Toy because I couldn't believe the premise.

Just kidding that shit was heartwarming as fuck.

I read through the entirety of Little Busters because people kept saying that it would get good later on. Then I found out the "good part" was Keymagic.

Bleach, filler included

I'm sure i have, but i block bad memories, so i forgot it.

HxH 2011

On episode 26 or so...wondering if it ever gets going...

Stop lying, Nobody actually watched all of the filler episodes.

All 700 episodes of naruto

Izetta the last witch. My roommate, friends and I watch anime every tuesday night and after weve finished everything remotely good he was insistent we tried it since Raging Golden Fedora recommended it and he thought it would be loosely similar to Tanya the Evil.

Absolute shit, retarded pacing near the end. The fan service was the only redeemable part.

Black Bullet. I thought it would get better.

Black Bullet got pretty good in the middle, then went full retard at the end.

I watched all of FMA, 12 episodes of K-on, 12 episodes of dragon maid, and i managed to complete the first episode of darling in the franxx,

I watched 2/3rds of the way through Eureka Seven AO, and then skipped ahead to watch the last two episodes. I just wanted to see either cute wholesome romance or cute wholesome family bonding but all I got was shit.

Well, I wanted to see what the fuss was about Gundam. It's a long running franchise, I generally don't know much about mecha stuff in general beyond smattering of episodes of random crap I saw as a child, and while I did watch a lot of G Gundam I knew that it was an unusual take on the series.

I REALLY fucking tried to give it a chance.

I don't even remember what it was called or what it was about to be honest.

High school kids with powers though. I actually fell asleep through the last few episodes.

is this is a blackface or white-washing ?

I totally agree. FMA:B was my first anime, and it was incredible; however, after watching a lot of animes, it is in no way the best anime.

I read through Gantz and Battle Royale bacause my girlfriend, at the time, liked them.
I watched all the fucking terrible Gundam shows, ZZ, Victory, Wing, X, SeedD etc, for the sake of completion.

probably because it was too deep for you.

Fucking everyone who watched all 4 seasons and the movie of this didn't like and we're still begging for a season 5.

This shit really is magical.

A japanese sociopath pretends to be a nig before going on a killing spree.

>technically season 3

All of Popotan
All of Rozen Maiden
Don't do memes, let me tell you.

I finished Wolf Guy because of the memes. It was really cringy.

Re:Zero for me. I hated every second of it. Such a disgusting experience. I would rather neck myself than watch another season of this shit.

I'm not sure what was worse, marathoning Chaos;Head or watching Chaos;Child weekly. I'm going to go with Child, since that was just worse overall.

I watched 5 episodes of flag

200 eps of ranma

I finished guilty crown

>What's the most you've ever watched something without liking it?

Monogatari. I watched Bakemonogatari and Nisemonogatari. It was a miserable experience. I watched Bake and didn't like it. I tried to give the series a second chance with Nise and still didn't like it.

The only good thing I got out of it was good faps to Shinobu, who converted me into a lolicon.

I might be an idiot or something, because I tried to get into the first Kizumonogatari movie and just had to turn it off after 15 minutes because of how boring it was. But at least I got some good Shinobu stills.

it does, eventually. you might enjoy the start of 1999 more, 2011 starts off pretty shit.

Shit taste beyond all compare.