Not even shitposting and posting memes

Not even shitposting and posting memes.

Seasonal anime has been whack since the start of January 2017. Only 4 shows I've actually completed since.

>i started watching anime in 2016

No need brag about your trash taste in anime in some basket weaving anonymous message board

t. faggots who unironically watch every piece of garbage a season just to pad their MAL list but end up never finishing the shows

This is what projecting looks like.

You mean stating facts? Sure.

Stop projecting retard. I don't even have MAL account to do that. It's not that anime isn't good these days, it's just that you aren't good enough to appreciate good ones. You should just give up watching anime altogether and continue watching whatever Netflix western garbage you like

>it's just that you aren't good enough to appreciate good ones
That sounds like a lame ass excuse just to force yourself to watch something trash, you are most likely one of those MAL autists with that mindset.
Nice try.

I don't know what it is but I'm just not motivated to watch any of the anime coming out this year beside Inuyashiki which was smol but a goody.

kokkoku is the new inuyashiki

>kokkoku
noted. shukran.

Winter 2017 has my favourite anime in recent years and this season has a ton of enjoyable shows. Maybe you dont really like anime as much as you think you do.

Not OP, but what should I be watching other than dino sex fights

I've been enjoying Kokkoku, Miira no Kaikata, Killing Bites and Takagi-san this season. Pop Team Epic is stupid but fun.

>Death Note
that explains your shit taste

seasonal anime has always been shit, kiddo

starts off great, has amazing op, then peters out halfway through?

checks out

All anime is seasonal.

>seasonal anime
What the fuck is this supposed to mean? Everything except kids' shows that air all year round?

Name one good non seasonal anime

The only people who use "seasonal anime" in a negative fashion are those who think they've above others because they've watched a couple of older shows.

Citrus. Thought I hated yuri, turns out I was wrong. Very wrong