Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Anime Adaptation Confimred

twitter.com/pKjd/status/971269769704984577

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pKjd/status/971295570966073344
fujitaka.ukauka.net/prg/index/Narou2000/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-03-07/that-time-i-got-reincarnated-as-a-slime-light-novels-get-fall-tv-anime/.128657
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck is this literal who manga

its an LN i think. guy gets turned into a slime or something

Fuck yea I want comfy monster town building.
Milim best demon lord

>LN
That explains it

>Anime adaptation
YES

>isekai

its one of the most popular LN in japan right now and really popular manga all over every manga site,its basically over power MC build country,no struggle and story is really bad,dropped it 28 chp in,felt like the story wasn't going anywhere soon and nothing unique and really pain,bad pacing,everything felt like it was dragging on too long

Why must the shitty isekai always get adapted first? All those better isekai, always get ignored. Not fair. Japs are ruining isekai again and again.

>A man is stabbed by a robber on the run after pushing his coworker and his coworker’s new fiance out of the way. As he lays dying, bleeding on the ground, he hears a voice. This voice is strange and interprets his dying regret of being a virgin by giving him the [Great Sage] unique skill! Is he being made fun of !?!

Any readers who can give some thoughts on it? It looks and sounds pretty generic.

>comfy monster town building
I liked watching his little village turn into a melting pot of different species.

The only unique thing about this is that he gets reincarnated as a slime. But they drop it for a cute little girl body. Fuck this shit.

Does the biggest asspull of the decade still happen in the LN?

Damn, Isekai wave too strong.

It's good until the biggest type of asspull happens.
>No genitalia.
>female.
pick one.

With how poorly some are adapted, it may not be that bad.

>no genitalia
>implying that matters
>implying copying a body of a dead girl doesn't make it a girl because it has no genitalia
You serious user?

It's one of those "MC becomes OP through skill stealing" isekai.

He can actually change the characteristics to look more male/female.

user. It's literally a copy of a body of a fucking dead girl. Not a boy. Not a man. Not a woman. But a dead girl. He doesn't make it muscular. He doesn't make it handsome. He makes it cute. He makes it slender. Just to pander to filthy weebs and otaku. Fucking japs are ruining everything.

As a matter of fact he used the clone skill and transformed his clone to a male look while he transformed into a female look.
His reaction was funny but because when full on girl transformation happen he felt like he was getting a boner for the girl he had absorbed and restricted himself from doing that again.

He does get plenty of girls after him but he's mainly asexual.

Guess what the first skill he creates is.
It's the power to revive any of his subordinates if they die. As that wasn't enough they also come back 100 times stronger then they were before as well.

Well, if you powered up and everyone under your command also felt the kick from the free EXP then they too would power up.

Holy shit, that development better happen really far down the line.

>asexual

i don't think you know what that word means.

>LN self-insert MC isekai
Please...god...no more...

Surprised to see so many people criticizing this series, isn't this in the top 10 if not the top 5 most popular ones? All the comments about being OP are true, yet kind of off the mark since the WN has many even more powerful beings and is very good at giving a sense of dramatic tension, the protagonist is no Ainz.

probably should have clarified that as "top 10 isekai Narou WNs among the English speaking fanbase"

That's the power the MC got from becoming a demon lord. I think there's already bee like 100+ chapters since then.

I don't think you under stand if he wanted to he could kill his subordinates a couple times and just straight up become unstoppable since there's absolutely no catch to the skill. But of course MC doesn't do that since he's a "nice guy."

this one is a lot better than most honestly, manga is half decent and it's pacing is pretty fucked already so an adaptation could be good.

I fucking hated the stupid shitty school arc with the students. Dragged on too long.

>it's real
So slime with eldritch power when?

>and then I got the power of having all the powers so that im the most powerful and then I got followers that I made super powerful and then I got a bunch of nippon strong characters and then I got a body so being a slime is irrelevant

>fall 2018
Sure fags. So which studio will be in charge of this rushed production?

Holy shit one of the big daddies got one?

were getting closer to the singularity heed my words and despair.

Re:Monster Anime announcement soon

Every production is always worked on 2 years before the announcement. If it's "rushed", it's a at least a year or a year and half before.

Japan usually announces stuff months before airing sometimes a year before. Unlike the west where it's normal to announce 2-3 years before airing.

Anime will be produced by studio 8-Bit
Director: Yasuhito Kikuchi
Assistant Director: Atsushi Nakayama
Series Comp: Kazuyuki Fudeyasu
Chara Design: Ebata Ryouma
Monster Design: Takahiro Kishida

top 10/top 5 of an extremely saturated and low quality genre doesn't mean much

It was okay until he became a demon lord slime and started steam rolling everyone. Still pretty fun though

>Anime will be produced by studio 8-Bit
Noooooooooooooooooooooo, almost as bad as Studio DEEN

How long can you scrape the bottom of a barrel until you make a hole into it ?

>almost as bad as Studio DEEN
Deen already redeemed themselves with Konosuba and Rakugo. Time to move on to another studio to bash on.

>Director: Yasuhito Kikuchi
>Director of Infinite Stratos 1 and 2

It's over. 8-bit + him is not a good combination.

>IS director

IT'S FUCKING OVER

And here I was wondering if I should restart the LN.

It won't get to best boy Diabolos or the Dungeon beast kings so who cares. It'll probably end after he founds tempest and then its GO BUY THE LNs.

source?

>studio 8-Bit
Guess it'll look shit too. Confirmed failure before airing.

twitter.com/pKjd/status/971295570966073344

Thanks, Moetron of course, how could I overlook it.

What happened to the Dragon from the first chapter again? Did he ever get mentioned in the latter chapters/LN?

Yeah, he becomes very relevant. Surprisingly soon, in fact (I was expecting him to be ignored until close to the final story arc).

Tfw isekai anime by 8bit directed by Infinite Stratos' director.

Interesting premise, but turned to total garbage in the later chapter of LN, introducing mirim and demon lords was a fucking mistake

how many of these slime manga/novel are there

under 18? Not enough
above 18? Too many

I hope they'll let Ebata do some monster catwalk in his unique style.

posting the superior slime novel

I already see the threads full of Goblin Slayer reaction pictures in it so get ready for the shitposting.

>LN
>Isekai
>reincarnated

>superior
It's not.

>After being killed by a passing robber, a normal 37-year-old guy finds himself reincarnated in another world as a blind slime with unique abilities. He takes up a new name and calls himself "Rimuru Tempest," which he thought of after meeting his new friend, "catastrophe-level" Storm Dragon Verudora. There, he begins his new slime-like life in another world with his increasing number of minions by his side.

I mean it's different I guess, But how strong are these "unique abilities".

Lets him absorb anything he eats, and he also gets a personal AI that can analyze anything he sees or eats.

This sounds like the shaman king powerup in the final part of the manga

Okay Slime, where are the goblins?

Place your bet for the next adaptation
fujitaka.ukauka.net/prg/index/Narou2000/

Speaking of, he encounters a goblin village early on, and becomes their ruler, and then slowly begins expanding his kingdom via immigrant monsters.

I know lad, I read this mango. We will see /ourboy/ Gobuto animated

The 2nd of the 4 demonic isekai kings has finally been announced.
Only 2 more to go, all the powerlevel, skills in isekai thanks to them.

Fuck this shit, fucking 8-bit? Are you fucking serious? Goblin Slayer got a good studio for LN adaptations and Slime gets slapped with a dick over the jelly face.

Good news, cnat wait for some Milly.

What's Worse?
1) Another shit isekai with overpower MC (this)
2) Boring edgyshit berserk-clone (Goblin shitslayer)

I can't wait for Kumoko.
Given the Yen Press tends to license stuff that'll get licensed (with some exceptions), I'm hoping them picking up Kumo Desu is a good sign.
As for Re:Monster, I'd be completely happy if it never gets adapted.

2 probably, i'm tired of this Edgy bullshit

8-bit did the mahouka movie, they are fine when they get a good budget.

Oh boi. I wonder how they will close the adaptation.

that's a movie, this will be a tv show, with most likely 24 episodes, expect ass quality and no consistency

Well, with this a kumo desu ga nani ka anime is not too far away

I vote we replace Gobrou with Van.
Need more lovecraftian horror MCs.
Also need a better illustration.

>replace based rou with some shota faggot that gives his women away
No thanks.

>gives his women away
>if a female character has a relation with anyone who isn't the MC, he's "giving them away"
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were so insecure.

Trick question. They're equally as shit.

You’re a tanakafag aren’t you? how ironic.

Ew, no.
Dropped that shit after a few chapters.

Van is just a child tho, so he's not really going to go around fucking girls yet, but he's already building up a harem of girls anyways.
You're just insecure about the fact that some of the girls surrounding the MC aren't pure virgins, because ghouls have daily orgies.

Do not compare trash like Death Mage with Tanaka.

>its one of the most popular LN in japan right now
Source: your ass

This is the most popular isekai. I want to know what's all the fuss.

>trash like Tanaka with Death Mage
FTFY

>>Death Mage
>Muh superior nippon food
kys

>superior
Don't think the series ever made a comment about nippon food being superior. MC is just homesick, and undead love food in general. Even the stuff that isn't muh nippon food.

>trash like Tanaka and Death Mage
FTFY

>MC is just homesick
You clearly haven't read Death mage or are just a speed reader.

I meant homesick in the sense that he longs for some aspects of the positive experiences he had in his former home. Not that he wants to literally wants to go home. Reading Comprehension 101.

kek

>anti isekaifags status: BTFO
Can't fathom why you have to autistic screech at every thing you don't like tbqh.
I hate OP/BnHA so I steer clear of those threads.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-03-07/that-time-i-got-reincarnated-as-a-slime-light-novels-get-fall-tv-anime/.128657

basically over power MC build country,no struggle
Slime got killed many times in previous timelines. Almost got killed a few times. Faked his death once. but since he became a "spiritual being", getting physically killed isn't that big of a deal.

>So slime with eldritch power when?
Some of his skills are based on outer gods.

Calm down Diablo. You can take a spot once you actually found a nation of some kind.
Actually, I guess him marrying the Elf princess counts, somewhat?