The Witch's House 009

For all the 6 people reading this, the final chapter is here. You can find it at the usual place. Yes, it ends now.
Happy ending, here we go. And remember, kids - Ellen did nothing wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

userscloud.com/nhpkzr9g4epf/009
mega.nz/#!6rgxGDZA!1Ycfc03-ywDecZ9M8uX36AvYEQhZlo4x1vqwlfG_tHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How lewd.

It's happening.

I'm not sure she's quite as happy about it as you and me are, Ellen.

>Are you frustrated, Viola-chan?
Someone should make a stretchy face out of it.

What could possibly go wrong?

*autistic screeching in the distance*

You're so kind, Ellen.

Ever the proper lady.

*autistic screeching intensifies*

She's right, you know.

"Eyes".

A terminally ill girl, running for the first time in 500 years or so. Such a heartwarming scene.

Is this a shampoo commercial?

KATTA
A
T
T
A

Lewd.

*autistic screeching is intensifying to the point where we might not be able to contain it*

>Yup, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got into a situation like this.

Interrupting to say thanks. Got worried when it wasn't included in danke's last thread. Genuinely not a newfag but I have no idea where the 'usual place' is.

Reminder that, as the previous chapter shows, Viola is a virtue signalling little snake.
Goddess.

Pretending to be Ellen's friend because it's the right thing to do, according to the Society and its Rules.

A bit too late to admit it though.

Yeah, she was looking into your soul, to determine whether you truly care about her or not. It's part of Ellen's skillset, after all.

Nah, body isn't sapient, you're just accessing Ellen's stored memories for the first time.

Ellen did nothing wrong.
t. Ellen.

Doom, death, depression and despair.

Such a pure wish we all have.

Do you have to comment on every page?

Love for the love god!
Next time make own thread however you want. Or wait, this is the last thread, ain't it?

Thanks OP.

Don't get mad, I was just asking.

*meadow run song playing in the distance*

Jelly Viola.

where can I read the other 5 chapters? Looks good

Why, Viola, whatever do you mean?
It's 8 chapters, actually. And read the novel, too, while you're at it. Check the archives for the non-secret club links.

Didn't you hear, Viola? Right and wrong is relative.

Sorry, Viola-chan, this isn't your territory anymore.

Viola channeling Lelouch.

Suspense.

Accessing torture database.

Well, at least you're not that naive anymore, Viola.

That's why killing is a recommended course of action for villains after gloating.

Let the game begin. Literally.

Not going for the no save run, I see.

Challenge accepted.

Try finding a machete.

You already moved, Ellen, you can't go for the waiting ending either.

I hope she dies a terrible death. Fcuk her

Adaptations on japanese indie properties like Yume Nikki, Aoi Oni, Corpse Party, This and Etc, always have charm just due to the fact they're always different interpretations of the original idea that was somewhat limited for better or worst. Especially for the RPGmaker games. Thanks for dumping.

Such a charming tale of never giving up in the face of everything the uncaring universe throws at you, and you just have to complain about it.

Viola is a bit smarter than that now.
It's an adaptation of the prequel novel, and not the game, but yeah.

They probably don't consider you their friend and ally though. Understandable, really.

This fucking bitch.

Not like you have any reason to worry, with cat rewinding time and all.
Come on, user, Viola wasn't that bad.

Yeah, about that...

Mowing what happens at the end of the game I don't lie this :(. But hey. She'll still be toutured for eternity caue she's a mortal while the real viola will be at peace. Really retarded. Traded a few years of love for an eternity of hell

>It's time for me to enter... the Witch's Houseā„¢.
Really, Ellen?
To be tortured, she has to die first. Which Ellen really doesn't want, since she has to find someone who would love her before that. And since she's a witch, she has the means to postpone such an unfortunate outcome.

The Canon ending to the game is where you get game over and she dies

She's not a witch anymore. She gave that all away for a healthy body

Fin.
You're free to rage impotently now.
Sorry to disappoint you, but the cat will rewind the time whether you do something or not. You just run away to not see the true ending, but it doesn't mean it won't happen anyway.
Spotted someone who didn't get the No Save Ending.

SHE'S STILL GONNA DIE AND GET RAPED BY SATAN'S MINIONS IN HELL. OR HER DAD WILL FIND OUT ITS NOT REALLY HER AND SHOTGUN HER IN THE FACE

>ellen did nothing wrong

she deserves to be burned to death like all witches does

Oh, her dad will undoubtfully find it out. Viola and Ellen have quite the different personalities, after all. But Ellen has quite a track record of killing people in self-defense, so she'll be fine.

Doubtful. Ellen has the fallback excuse of her experience in the house of heavily affecting her. She'll spin some sob story of seeing so many blood and her life in danger that she can no longer be the same Viola as before.

Even better then. But you know how these stories usually go - the true Parent will always notice when his child has been replaced by an imposter and such and such.

>it's not as if it can kill me
Seriously?! I died so many times that I lost count

Thank you for the dump

Fuck, i thought i had put this game behind me. I FUCKING HATE JAPS.

FIX THIS SHIT, LET THE PURE GIRL WIN. DON'T LET THAT TWISTED BODY STEALING BITCH ESCAPE. WHERE IS THE JUSTICE.

SAVE HER

But you never died permanently, did you?

You mean there was some trick that brought her back everytime?

Yeah, it's called Black Cat.

I need to replay the game to refresh my memory, how much is difficult to do the whole game without saving?

As long as you played the game immediately before and memorised all the places you can die by doing something wrong (a ton of them), it's pretty easy. Monster chases are slightly more problematic, since it's not something you can just avoid and can very easily mess up at, but again, a matter of memorization and there's not that many of them. You'll be fine.

Thanks I'll try later

But the pure girl won, user, what are you complaining about?

>implying Viola wasn't constantly raped by her father and now Ellen will face the same thing every night

Then why didn't Viola gloat about it in her dying moments and simply let Ellen go? Checkmate.

The only acceptable ending is viola's rage attracting the cat and house enough to dump ellen and they kill her in a horrible way while they heal viola and give her hugs and kisses.
The End

Viola's rage attracted the cat indeed. As in, after her dear old dad shot her in the head and left with his newfound daughter, Black Cat ate her soul.
The End.

Oh shit there's a manga?
Is it any different to the game / book?
The Diary of Ellen was tough reading

Because now Ellen can't escape.

She doesn't really need magic when the cat's around to fix things up if she fucks up and the house keeps leaving her notes explaining how to solve puzzles and avoid traps.

Thanks m8

>implying
S-class in Knives, bitch.

Ellen did nothing wrong.

Only useful against legless and dying little girls. Utterly worthless against an adult man carrying a gun.

Didn't realize it was out. Here's a DL; ULd to the goddess.

>The Witch's House 009 (2018) (Digital) (danke-Empire)
userscloud.com/nhpkzr9g4epf/009
mega.nz/#!6rgxGDZA!1Ycfc03-ywDecZ9M8uX36AvYEQhZlo4x1vqwlfG_tHw

>implying you wouldn't do the same things in her place if your life was at stake
An adaptation of the novel, condensed, of course, but pretty good just for Ellen's reaction faces and being able to see how her descent into madness visibly affects them.
Because Ellen used a minigun to kill her parents, right? Oh right, it was just a simple knife that a seven year old girl butchered them with. And now she has 500 years of experience fighting off adventurers and inquisitors, so she should be more than a match for some villager, gun or not. Since, you know, knife wins against a gun in cqc.

Is there any rape, even implied rape? If yes, I'll pick this up.

>descent into madness
What are you talking about dear user?
Ellen was perfect from the start

You say it like being insane is a bad thing and not an endearing quirk that makes the character in question more nuanced and fun overall.

What are you talking about?
I never said being insane was bad.
She was insane from the start, and therefore perfect

She was less insane at the start though. In the beginning she's relatively stable sociopath. With Black Cat's assistance and a few murders later, Ellen fully dived into the proper insanity.

What in the fuck

where can i read that im a normie

So when's the OVA/anime adaptation?

Yea this thread triggered my autism that I tried to forget from plating that game. Now I'm gonna lay awake at night.

Ia there any happy doujins of this? Need to cleanse my mind

Well she has to die. She can suffer in hell for all eternity

Imagine how much rage it would cause for people who didn't play the game. I hope it makes the creators commit suicde

Of course I only find out about this when it ends.
Time to suffer.