youtube.com/watch?v=62PLJ0q1LR0
i.imgur.com/rj08zd1.png
imgur.com/a/d2hrC
imgur.com/a/aTnLy,
gundam.wikia.com/wiki/KUMA-F_Beargguy_F#Gunpla
youtu.be/1-Uxh3ry_J8?t=1267
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2636884?tags=saten_ruiko official_art
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Requesting Belial reenacting the "my own clone meme" with Meiko and Sophia.

Refs for this dinosaur of a meme/joke: imgur.com/a/x2nkG

Requesting more art of Hishiro in her labcoat here.

Requesting Waver Velvet in his worm form violating Sakura Matou.

Requesting Pitz and Lappa parodying The Flash issue 139's cover as Flash and Reverse Flash, respectively.

Requesting Irina or Kaede doing the Mega Milk pose.
If it's Kaede, have her hold something else, like cups of pudding.

Rerequesting smug Kajou dressed as Junko raising a sign with the phrase "winner by default".

/r/ing Mitsuru as the clockwork orange faggot.

Sitting at the bar like this. youtube.com/watch?v=HI-mDTdeKR8

Requesting Youko gagged with duct tape in this outfit please, she doesn't have to be tied up or have her fan otherwise.

Requesting colour for Hinagiku in this nice winter outfit. Possible outfit refs: imgur.com/a/gMWP6
Hinagiku ref: i.imgur.com/QCY3gMg.jpg
And if possible, I'd like to ask for line cleaning on this NSFW delivery: i.imgur.com/px0RVPT.jpg

Requesting Sumireko posting on /x/

Damn son! Do you have a blog? Do you take commissions?

Hhhhnnnnff

There was an idea to bring together the ideas that we could never do alone.

That idea?

A parody of the Infinity Gauntlet cover with mecha with the arrival of Super Robot Wars X. Whosoever attempts this will be considered one of the best artists in Sup Forums history.

Is it hard? Yes.

But hot damn, the (You)s and fame will be big if done right. Who wants a really big draw challenge?

Requesting Yoshiko using her twin-tails as helicopter rotors.

There's numbers but I don't know where they go.

Requesting Alleyne with an SVD Dragunov or an AK, please!

Requesting Nena Trinity doing naked dogeza

god damn dude, you're unstoppable
can't wait for the rest

Requesting Altair lying on a couch of your choice. Feel free to change her outfit if the skirt is too difficult.

Requesting Garnet Mclane and Kirika Misono, naked and bound together by red ribbons, symmetrical docking, flashing cheeky smiles to the viewer.

Are you Japanese?

Requesting Trickstar Holly Angel from Yu-Gi-Oh!
(left) wearing Crowned by the World Chalice's outfit (right), also from Yu-Gi-Oh!

Very nice.

Requesting Ryuu and Mii-kun welcoming user to the bar of comfy. Mii-kun could be wearing a tiny bartender outfit.

Who's number 1? What's his arm look like?

Requesting Hummy from Suite Precure getting chin rubs

Mazinger Zero is 1, you can spot the number between both his refs.
Various robots from left to right are numbered with corresponding characters on the Infinity Gauntlet cover.

Requesting absurdly busty/wide-hipped Sup Forums girls (Eiken girls, Aki Nijou, etc) dressed as Medb

Requesting Strike Freedom Gundam (left) standing triumphant over Barbatos Gundam (center) like Michael over Lucifer (right).
youtube.com/watch?v=eE2esIcRhNQ

My fucking lord someone take this mans request already.

Requesting the following gundam characters on the bottom resembling the following ultras on top, please. Bonus points if it says "Get over now! Get over pain! Get over mind! Jump up Gundam!" For more imagery here is Geed's opening theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=62PLJ0q1LR0

Requesting picrel with the girls of Genoise i.imgur.com/rj08zd1.png

Vert (Bungirl) as Chris (Center), Noir (Catgirl) as Tsubasa (Right), Jaune (Tigergirl) as Hibiki (Left)

Requesting the smuggest Erza and Kirito fusion

Anchor:

Requesting Gunleon standing over a defeated Armor Mothra commenting "And your worshipers think I would lose to a walrus!".

Requesting your favorite loli insulting the viewer.

Requesting lewds with Georgia, the Dragon Buster.

Requesting Araragi holding Mayoi close in a comforting/reassuring sweet way.
Ref imgur.com/a/d2hrC

I wasn't the requester but this is fantastic.
I'd suck her dick.

Is she a trap?

Please draw The Sword Maiden from Goblin Slayer. Go for simple clothing changes or her cosplaying Maiden In Black from Demons Souls or another blindfold-wearing girl like 2B imgur.com/a/aTnLy, or full lewds like paizuri or sex in any positions even with goblins

Requesting Maron stuck in the sand like in the reference and Krillin watching her with a pleasant face. Bonus if you can add above Krilin's head that he's watching Maron's crotch.

Chain as an actual werewolf please, like the monster girl variety of even wearing the Dangerous Beast mystic code outfit from Fate/Grand Order

No.

Requesting Felix Argyle form Re: Zero showing his hairy armpits and saying: "Please pet my kitty-pitties!"

Requesting Ultra Instinct Akkun/Akkun Blanco smashing in the faces of thots.

Requesting Princess Sapphire ( From Princess Knight ) posing and lifting her cape to show her butt with those white pantyhose.

Requesting Astolfo and Chevalier D'eon on a date in a cafe, and Astolfo is teasing D'eon underneath the table with his feet.

>spoiler

Requesting the very underrated Toramaru from Rurouni Kenshin, wearing his sumo mawashi, training for a sumo match. Draw him from the front. AND FOR GOD SAKES NO TROLLS!!!

Requesting Annie, turned into a black girl (please don't ask why) and craving for Okuma's BJC

Requesting Goku and Kid Gohan from DBZ both with their tails intact wearing Saiyan Armor as seen in the reference, and with their tails out.

/r/ing a Black Panther style petitgguy

gundam.wikia.com/wiki/KUMA-F_Beargguy_F#Gunpla

remember guys. this request has been flagged because this faggot is an ungrateful piece of shit.

Requesting lewd Fallen Angel Super Mode Kalawarner. Outfit doesn't have to be the same as Akeno's (I'd prefer a different lewd take), she just needs to have at least 6 black angel wings

stop

Requesting Lain from Serial Experiments Lain as the Marked One from S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl walking into the secret lab at Chernobyl and seeing herself as the C-Consciousness hologram.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. footage here because spoilers:

youtu.be/1-Uxh3ry_J8?t=1267

Don't know of a non-commentary version that showcases the area.

80's PiPiMi (and maybe 80's Popuko) doing something 80's, but with a Pop Team Epic twist

>please don't ask why

why

Someone is in need of a good spanking.

WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE YOU TRIPLE FAGGOT

hey buddy, I think you got the wrong show

Requesting adult shinobu (Kiss-Shot Acerola-Orion Heart-Under-Blade) and dio brando sharing a drink,can be a normal drink or both feeding off something/someone

Diaperfag go away.

Fran and Goblin Slayer slaughtering goblins together. Or anything nice with the two of them, not necessarily with goblins.

You got a request

Requesting Popuko and Pipimi from Pop Team Epic doing this.

Thank you so much for drawing Chitose, you drew her so nice and wonderful! I love the expression you gave her and how perky her chest came out. I hope you drew her well and good luck with the rest of the stuff.

Requesting a shot up nopan Yuno's skirt.

Anchoring.

Requesting Nico getting horse'd.

Requesting Kokone Kurisu stretching.

YOU CAN'T FLAG ME FOR SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!!
NO!!!
STOP FUCKING CALLING ME THAT FUCKING NAME!!!!
THAT WAS A JOKE REQUEST! I'M LOOKING FOR SOMETHING DECENT!!!

don't ever reply to me again

>169481390
WHY ARE YOU NOT LEAVING YET YOU ATTENTION WHORE?

Or my wife’s son ever again

Requesting a happy Saten being pregnant in one of these outfits.

Requesting Goblin Slayer edit of this pop team epic manga

Requesting honey badger memes with Hitomi from Killing Bites

I was doodling stuff so here's your Yoshiko

That's hilarious.
>that bottom drawing
is that Mirei?

Cute Yoshiko

Requesting Koizumi-san wearing white see-through pajamas, sleeping on a bed with Ramen themed bed accessories.

Or you could also have her sleeping in an oversized Ramen bowl making her clothes even more translucent.

Requesting a happy Sena telling me to cheer up.

Very cute. Love your style.

Wew.

Yeah. I posted the wrong crop but I guess it's fine

Thanks

Cute Mirei-pri

What’s the source of the pic 2nd right from the top right,

this? danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2636884?tags=saten_ruiko official_art

Why do you think he's called Dr. Cocks

Requesting pic related, with any tsukkomi/straight man of your choice

Requesting any Sup Forums girl(s) you like getting bad/dorky but still cute haircuts.

Requesting art of Imp's Wink.
>Card Effect: "You will experience the most amazing ecstasy when she winks at you. She can appear multiple times. Be warned, it can get addictive"

I laughed, wp user

Requesting the mysterious and handsome Phantom Thief Hibiki charming an enmaided Miku or sweeping her off her feet so she can "steal" her.

How long have you been drawing?

Let me ask you this, do you ever question as to why there are countless pictures of established anime and manga girls getting raped by faceless, most of time dark-skinned, men?

Yes.

How many requests is too many