Citrus

Lads, do you remember there once was a show called Haganai?
yes, citrus is the its true form it was supposed to be, everyone's long wished for this, and now we've got this, let's enjoy this moment

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_saburouta/status/971665631778029569
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mei is shit.
That was all.

Yozora x Sena was definitely OTP.

Thanks, OP. I will enjoy the moment as you suggested.

She’ll be retarded during the 3last episodes of the anime. And if she doesn’t do something in next chapter except brooding and being sad with her fucking filial duty she put before the love of her life, she’ll stay as the most wasted character of the manga.

May Yuzu forget her with a great girl who will at least give her affection on a regular basis instead of scolding her.

This angel deserves happiness. Mei will never be able to make up for eight months of loneliness and suffering.

If the last 3 episodes turns out to be the manga panel to panel I'm going to be so mad because it means all that Mei defrosting they did and the creepy smiles went to waste. Waste. Let's hope not.

Well, Mei has been wasted in volume 8 and 9. The author already proved she couldn't consistently write her after a great volume 6 for her character. Mei sent a middle finger to all her speech of volume 6 in her dead John letter.

So, I am not very optimistic about the next episodes. Retarded cunty Mei will be back.

Does everyone rape everyone in this show?

It's not rape if it's yuri.
Also, Mei molest Yuzu a few times, Matsuri cops one or two feels, and Harumin gets into tribbing position with Yuzu once.

And Nina will be a total bitch by manipulating Yuzu.

I'm not talking about the manga, I'm talking about the anime defrosting her earlier than she defrosts in the manga. I'm saying they better make something out of that otherwise why defrost her at all? I really hated those creepy smiles, but at least if something good comes out of it in this final arc of the anime, I'll accept that it was a good move.

The only thing that can work is if Sara knows that yuzu is in love with Mei sooner than in the manga. She could play the cupid. But I am not very optimistic about a change of plot, at best we'll have Mei being more conflicted by accepting dating Sara, or showing more guilt than in the manga...

But the timing of volume 9 with the end of the anime isn't really very positive for building Mei's positive image.

The fact that the preview doesn't show the twins, and that what we see are exact manga panels doesn't bode well indeed. I'm hoping they will change something, particularly in episode 11, corresponding with the middle bits of volume 4 cause that's where it's most retarded. I'm actually okay with the first and last chapter of volume, but the two in the middle are absolute messes.

Pinkshit is worst girl.

But she was right all along about Mei ultimately breaking Yuzu's heart.

This series unironically triggers my gender dysphoria really hard

Yuzu is an absolute angel.

I want to protect Yuzu's smile

If Yuzu wont be included in cringyroll anime awards im losing my shit desu...

One of the best girl of the season for sure (if not the best).

I think the winner will be that cinnamon roll from devilman... simply bcs devilman got far more hype

I really like Yuzu and Mei, I honestly think Yuzu might be one of the warmest, most enjoyable characters I've seen in manga. But you guys act like Yuzu always made things easy for Mei, she absolutely didn't, she was also hot and cold several times. Mei is the same, and honestly for similar reasons, trying to balance the responsibilities of family and personal desire. Also Mei was dtf way before Yuzu.

Yuzu sure isn't a Mary Sue, she has flaws too, we can relate. But, the main difference is she makes up very quickly for her mistakes, and Mei was the queen of mixed signals. Example, chapter 28. Yuzu realized quickly she fucked up during Mei's outburst of needy affection and she explained herself as soon as Mei came back.

So yeah, Yuzu isn't perfect in a very lovable way, but she's able to learn fast from her oblivious actions. Mei seems stuck in an infinite loop of doing the same mistakes while being aware of her flaws.

How would they write around the story in Volume 4?

But I can't enjoy this turd its worst than PTE and Marchen Madchen.

>Devilman
>Crunchyroll

More like Hibike! Euphonium.

Reduce Mei's autism. In fairness, both Yuzu and Mei are massively retarded in volume 4 but at this point Yuzu is the same person she is in the manga while Mei has diverged. She's gentler and smiles more. So I hope that they had a goal in mind making all those changes and this upcoming arc is honestly the best place to make something of it. But if you're asking me to describe concretely what should be changed, I don't know. The entire arc is just circles of Mei-I-don't-want-to-listen-to-you-I'm-going-to-cut-you-off-every-time-you-speak and Yuzu-cannot-spit-it-out-let-me-beat-around-the-bush with the Tachibana twins just caught in the middle.

Season 2 when?

Yuzu

Mei?

>Verrà pubblicata anche l’edizione italiana!
皆さまの応援のおかげで『citrus』イタリア語版の発売が決定しましたー!現地の皆さまよろしくお願い致します\(*'ω'*) / 画像は仕事場にある海外版ですー # citrus
twitter.com/_saburouta/status/971665631778029569

So Ichijinsha decided to get it published in Italy too. Nice, I love happy Saburouta.

How can one girl be so good? How do all the other girls not instantly get wet at the sight of such a specimen?

I wonder what took then so long

Hmmm interesting

Think I'll go on >>>wsr and request a shop of yozora and sena in the same pose and background.

Supply and demand?

>That's why I fucking wrote a dear John letter...

Maybe they do and the writers just don't want to telegraph it.

And it seems that you refused that bless Aihara Mei

pic related timing of some scenes suck or may be i am just nitpicking. I wanted to see the yuris in some awesome animation. Am I the only one complaining about the animation quality? The director seems okay.
Maybe I had very high expectations after watching the PVs and also because the artwork in manga is just beautiful. Sakugas are really good though.

When is the next chapter coming?

There are very weak shots, immediately followed by a good animated one in the same scene, it's very inconsistent. Guess, there are parts animated by a secondary team, others are saved because they are key moments.

It's fairly normal since the studio hasn't got a high budget. Same thing with the irregular typo errors that appear and disappear.

Anyway, next Ichijinsha project will have short episodes. Maybe it opens the road to a second season.

letitgo.mp3

Yuzu

Mei?

That's a lot of piss.

Why is Yuzu so gorgeous?

Delicious Yuzu pee...

Because she's an angel.

I wanna hug her and tell her everything will be fine.

Bellissimo

I want to tell her its ok to love me forever, but unironically.

Fpbp

Yuzu's "i love you

vs

Mei's "i love you"

>writes it in a letter instead
>breaks up