Goku in japanese sounds like an old lady screaming

Goku in japanese sounds like an old lady screaming
Anti-dub fags will never accept this

>sounds
It is an old lady user.

thats just racist
you are a racist
fuck you racist

and how come it still popular in japan? absolute worst original voice in anime's history

>Goku in japanese sounds like an old lady screaming
Probably because it is an old lady screaming.

Dragonball released 1989, she voiced kid goku. She later reprises the role in dragonball z in which blows up in mexico and various parts of the world. Its really not about the actress but they way she gave him the innocence.

>they way she gave him the innocence.
but in DBZ? why?

yeah, but is the performance good?

the answer is yes

Also music is way better than that american horseshit they did trying to make it serious.
In japan she did the voice for him as a kid. I guess at that time they were like ok so hes older now can you give it an older tone and she was like ok.

why not?

why are you obsessed with goku being voiced by a man?

>watching Toei anime
I read the manga instead. Seemed like the more sane thing to do. Not because of an old lady. But because Toei is cancer lol.

Would you have wanted Kid Goku to sound like a grown ass man with a deep voice? They got her to voice him as a kid because females can reach the range similar to a child much easier than males can, and they just kept her on because people were used to her voice. Most of the people who complain about Nozawa's Goku grew up with the dub of Z where they didn't even touch the first part of the series and Goku was already a dad.

Hey fuck you dragonball is legit good. DBZ is ok even some of the filler was kind of fun.

>why are you obsessed with goku being voiced by a man?
she screams too much and it's harsh sounding

>dragon ball is legit good
That's the one yes. It was called Dragon Ball. That's the manga I read. I wouldn't watch Toei anime even if you paid me to do so. They're absolute fucking god-awful.

>kind of fun
lmao

>she screams too much
>literally every character who fights in the series screams more than they talk

cool

Dude many of the fights animated were fantastic at least watch some of the fights.

>Toei
>animated
haha

she screams the best

male goku sucks

Dragonball is overrated. I liked the first 13 or so episodes but the rest is goku being an op little faggot, steamrolling every bad guy that comes up. Got pretty boring.

>steamrolling
He is literally a warrior alien from space yes he is going to be stronger than most. He gets hos ass handed multiple times by various people he later wins but he still loses. Did you evem watch the show no you didnt you stopped at episode 13 it was getting good i have no idea why you stopped. Shut up you know nothing about the subject and get lost.

I dont remember much of dragon ball but

>He is literally a warrior alien from space
Wasnt this revealed in Dragonball Z with Raditz not dragonball

>He gets hos ass handed multiple times
No he doesnt. I dont remember this ever happening from the first episode to the fight with ninja murasaki. Thats where I dropped the show when I got bored of it.

Brazilian dub > Mexican Dub > Angry Japanese lady > US dub.
Never forget.

>warrior alien from space

>No one mentioning Krillin’s and Gohan’s voice actor who are females and the latter also voicing Goku
Other than that I think the purpose was to show to the audience and the series villains that Goku isn’t your typical hero with a ”masculine” voice or being 100% serious like, say Kenjiro, first 3 Jojo arcs main cast, Guts and so on. He is kinda reverting the role of what is or was expected of a main character hero to be like at the time.

This is about as deep as a Toei anime gets.

luffy and naruto are old ladies too

>its because he's childish! that's why he sounds like he lost his balls before puberty!!!

every fucking time. krillin also sounds like a little girl by the way. excuses there? i dont think so. time to just accept the reality goku only has this ill-fitting voice still because japs are autistic and hate changing VAs. had goku been introduced to us as an adult from the start, they'd have used a man for his voice. it's as simple as that.

I am actually used to Goku's Japanese voice. And even though he is voiced by an elderly Japanese woman, that woman is very talented, being able to voice a wide variety of characters. You have her serious, raspy, old woman voice that she uses for Dr. Kureha. You have her polite, soft-spoken voice she uses for Gohan. You have her hyperactive, higher-pitched, child-like voice she uses for Guilmon Goten. You have her fake Tohoku dialect voice that she uses for Goku, which initially starts out very high-pitched but she deepens it a lot as Goku reaches adulthood.

And besides I have watched plenty of anime where male characters are voiced by women. Most of the Digimon male protagonists, Naruto, Luffy, some of the younger Yu-Gi-Oh! protagonists such as Rua and Sora, just to name a few.

I personally like Nozawa over Schemmel or any dub actor. Schemmel makes Goku sound like a gruffer-voiced Superman that sounds a bit like Dr. Crowler from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX. (I know, same guy, but still I can't help but get reminded of that every time Goku speaks.)

i think it's just that females can scream at a higher pitch
personally i find it ok, goku has never been manly in that sense, he's always been a naive strong fighter but never imposed himself
a strong rough voice wouldn't really fit him
dubs always sound like old constipated guys trying to shit some concrete turd