hooktube.com/watch?v=tkH4iRqirGw

Episode Title: Triangle Bomb

Learn how to use the catalog

Goro is fucking dead incoming

Ichigo going to get manhandled soon

Poor Goro

Not so fast big guy

Is Goro going to snap?

They all entered puberty at the same time? Really? They are going to try and tell us that this group were the female half have proportions most adult women don’t have.

Is this just me or are klaxosaurs being increasingly intelligent like Angels in Evangelion. This klaxosaur releases acid that melts clothing, making male and female pilots fight for an entire episode. I guess it succeed at psychological warfare.

Why are you posting things from previous threads? Are you a bot?

No one ever said sex wasn't a weapon

I never would have guessed that humans breathe oxygen! I must note this in my research.

this baka desu

>14 years
>Big breats
Jesus

Goro deserves a better partner

you ichigofags are seriously delusional if you think she's going to end up happy

Google the Fraser Darling effect. This is the plot of the first cour.

TOP 10 Couple-ships of the week

this is Ichigo that Goro deserves

Considering how generic this is, Goro will probably die so Hiro can keep the bitches for himself. Reminds me of how they killed off Eugeo in SAO so Kirito could keep Alice.

Fuck off.

>Citrus in first place
heh

Why Citrus so Popular??? Should I pick it up? I don't mind Yuri but the is the story good??

>Goro starts understanding his feelings for Ichigo
Nice

>but the is the story good??
hell no

lgbt stuff is popular in the west

>Ichigo is a slut who keeps getting paired with multiple men even by normalfags.

>ボム
>bomb
I'm not that great at japanese but that seems wrong

>west
USA

revelation

Why triangle bomb?
hich referred to the end of the triangle between ichigo and 02? or how much interaction between couples? I have a bad feeling with this preview ... goro or ichigo could die .. or something could happen with couples .. Hiro made it rain for 02 that he felt like a monster .. as in ep 5 maybe
e klax will be very strong to fight .. in fact hiro raises his head, will reveal something 02? In my opinion the klaxx will be shown at the end of ep ....

That's a massive stretch

>In my opinion the klaxx will be shown at the end of ep
30 sec as always

I too can randomly draw lines between pictures

God, loli Ichigo is so fuckable.

quite literally
>"an ancient evil returns.."
game when?

Is this peak NTR?

>this video is unlisted

Why?

an electric toaster

its going to be a silly as fuck monster like the garden sprinkler

I love the fanart for this show.

Be honest. Do you think Goro has a chance?

Yes. If Hiro is going to end up with 02 (and he will) there's no reason for the producers to cuck Goro.

well, Goro's death wouldn't changee much at that point apart from group trauma. Ichigo woul go After MC's cock with even bigger desperation. If anything, he will die near the end.

They still need to flesh characters more
Milkman won't die until he gets Kokoro preg (or BTFO) and his backstory with MC gets resolved
Fatso could die but it would be extremally cheap
Kokoro has too important subplot, but It coul really en up with PAPA inducted tragedy
Ikuno won't die until her Ichigo subplot gets more flash (but she is really likely to die, considering this is her only plot, and we know it will endwith tragedy
Zoro&Miku have dork plot armor, they are too cute to die
Goro is mr.Nice nobody, his death would mean shit at this point
Ichigo is like second MC so far, so nope

It's phenomenal, definitely start with the manga

Obviously.
I still think this show is gonna end with Ichigo losing and 02 dying.

I can't genuinely remember any examples of a female side character faced with unrequited love shifting her affection to a different person.

Is this show secretly about Ichigo ? Each time we'v flashback about her feeling for the MC, good lord just go into the perv-mech and fight Klaxo arleady !

>I don't mind Yuri
There is really nothing else in Citrus tho.
Well maybe the cute Yuzu noises, or Harumin.

Shin Sekai Yori?

This bitch from glass lip
Also red girl from Kiznaiver

Next episode:
TS COMING TOWARDS US
FIRE!!!!
RATATATATATATATATATTATATATATAATT PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RATATATATATATATATATATA
HE IS TOO STRONG WE CANT DO THIS!!!
HOLD YOUR POSITIONS AND KEEP FIGHTING
RATATATATATATATATT MEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW BOOM CRASH PFFFFFFFFFFFFT TUNF BOOMBASH

The girl from that one mecha anime about that bug girl, I forgot what it was called.

Huh, I guess it could happen.

That didn't feel like love at all.

What is love

Woah, that's one fucking huge Dino.

I don't think Goro is going to win. I think he's going to accept Ichigo have feeling for Hiro and move on with his life.

I think all of them are going to move on, once they learn to grow up and be Adults instead of Kids.

I think I remember it now, it was called Comet Lucifer.

I know. I want her to step on me.

>yuribait fanservice with no substance in the #1 slot
The absolute state of these losers voting.

That's not bait, though.

Triangle bomb?
The first time where see the red line blue and red on the preview it indicate something? hiro notices that 02 is bad and kisses 02 is sad?

It will conclude the drama with Ichigo, Goro and Hiro. There will be a lot of action in this episode as previews always lie and probably end on a cliffhanger as the "bomb" ignites.

>both strongly fixated on Hiro
Heh.

You're right, my mistake. I didn't want to call it yurishit, though, since it being yuri isn't the problem. It's just a shit series staying above water by having a lot of fanservice. It still should not be #1 but yurifags are desperate, I guess.

They should had written out Shitchigo and make it a single, tight, but entertaining cour.

Yes, Hiro has literally no romantic interest in Ichigo

plot twist: triangle bomb is actually a weapon deployed by the klaxo

Should have written out a few others as well. Do we really need 10 of them? Does anybody give a shit about Futoshi?

The Fraser Darling effect, named after Sir Frank Fraser Darling, who proposed it in 1938, is the simultaneous and shortened breeding season that occurs in large colonies of birds. This synchronized and accelerated breeding leads to a greater chance of survival for each individual offspring. While studying herring gulls off the English coast, Fraser Darling noticed that individual gulls rarely raised their young past the fledgling stage. This led him to the conclusion that the birds received sexual stimulation not only from their mates but also from other birds of the same species.

>They're children of previous pilot generations who got taken away to the orphanage after their parents died in battle
>015 and 016 have similar code numbers because they're twin siblings
>Some remember more of their real parents then others, partly why Mitsuru is messed up with abandonment issues and Kokoro wants to be a mommy so badly

>The Lamarck Club Papas rule over APE with their "adults" armies of faceless clone soldiers engineered for loyalty and obedience
>But FRANXX require "real" human beings with real emotions to work, hence the "children" and plantation system and why the three teams we've seen all have unique appearances (other then the three girls in the Nines)
>The Doc picked the most powerful and interesting kids to pilot his experimental FRANXX units. His plan is to take down APE and restore humanity to what it should be using the power of love
>02 is the Doc and Red-Oni (original 002's) daughter given that she seems to mentally be a teenage girl, doesn't know about things like rain or beaches and how APE complain he spoils her. Obviously their relationship came to a tragic end.

>"Nine Iota" was a legendary Nines pilot and Hiro and Ichigo's father
>Hence the super low double digit code numbers, they were both genetically expected to be incredible, though Hiro had unforeseen syncing problems
>Nine Alpha wants Hiro to inherit his father's place in the Nines.

But it's already a massively entertaining 2cour series.

Do we know whether it runs straight or split cour anyway?

straight

Straight. Probably a break/recap week after episode 12, though. Happens a lot with 2 cour shows.

Sailor moon
Rurouni Kenshin
Lucifer and the biscuit hammer

Few others I can't think of right now

>tfw kokoro mommygf

This. Zero. She kissed him, he didn't feel anything, she tried to siblingzone him to punish him for paying so much attention to 02 and he agreed and stated that he saw her as a sibling as well.

Fuck off tattun it's trite melodrama shit already done a million times in the same exact way

>tfw no

>tattun
Who?

Maybe if you stopped watching haremshit because there's a shit ton of examples even in mecha

I love lapping up 002tears

Ichigo just keeps getting more and more screen time and there's nothing you can do except thrash and scream

>eveyone who disagrees with me is a trigger employee

p-please respond

Ichigo isn't going to win in the end so the only ones shedding tears will be you and your fellow clowns.

Hiro's not going to love Ichigo.

This is literally the only good thing out of that entire series. But it was a great thing
Seriously why do you have to remind me of it's existance

>he’s not an ichigofag

Ahhh, delicious

Goro will not die. He's going to save the show from the shitty ichigo sideplot.

t.attun

>I-I'm not mad because Ichigo will never be loved by Hiro. Actually, y-you onifags are upset!!!
>pls respond

Goro is thinking man's self insert.

I don't really mind 4th best girl that much.

>yuribait
AHAHAHA hetard spotted

>02s face when Goro confesses to his womanlet