Whats your opinion on it Sup Forums? was it any good? why?

Whats your opinion on it Sup Forums? was it any good? why?

Personally i enjoyed it a lot especially the visuals and music (best ost ive heard in a while). Though it does have issues with character setup.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nOd30vnFKNg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought it was garbage
Didnt care for any of the characters, the demon design was horrible, animation was meh, story was retarded

AOTY. If you don't like Crybaby, it's because you have shit taste.

Added a lot to the original but on the other hand kinda padded it out a bit too. Still the best show in a long time.

Unironically this.

Saved contemporary anime. Maybe we'll get a stream of better shit now that this was a success.

Oh yeah and the manipulative ending pissed me off too
>Pls care about this asshole character its ok he is sad now

No fuck you

You might be actually autistic.

It was okay. Nothing special.

Im autistic for not falling for cheap horribly written forced drama
yeah ok
Even saikano was a better everybody dies anime than this

You're not meant to sympathize with Ryo you idiot, also you're autistic because you're apparently unable to pick up on obvious social and emotional context.

I thought it was excellent. It does,admittedly, suffer from pacibg issues, though.

I didnt sympathize with anyone because they were all retarded characters
I didnt care about anything that happened in the entire thing

>You're not meant to sympathize with Ryo
Tell that to the anime, the ending was obviously trying to make you sad for him

>no argument
>Sup Forums reaction pic

How wonderful

As watchable and memorable as a bowl of popcorn. You plow right through it but it leaves nothing in you. Characters were too shallow really, and made a lot of dumb decisions that made it hard to sympathize with them. OST is definitely a keeper though.

>AOTY
I hope promare will be able to challenge this statement because I highly doubt anything else airing in 2018 will be able to.

I liked some of thee changes like it focusing on the collapse of humanity which was a a bit rushed in the manga and mikos death but hated most of demon encounters

the music made me cum

Will Netflix fund a new Devilman Lady Anime now that this was a success?

let's post songs
youtube.com/watch?v=nOd30vnFKNg