Why Kubo?

I don't understand, this scene is basically screaming IchiRuki. Fuck their interactions were really good, I understand Bleach fans getting frustrated and burning their volumes after this betrayal. Inoue is a fucking damsel in distress

Other urls found in this thread:

nozomi.2ch.sc/test/read.cgi/nanmin/1516764394/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I said it when Bleach ended, you fags will never let this down because of how hard anime-only fags got shilled on Original developments.
Bleach won't be remembered for how great their friendship was that Kubo intended, it would literally pander down into crying babies. All of this was the summation of his series, Stylized interesting characters, arc ends, drop them, create new characters, repeat. Never did he make any serious long term developments for his characters that weren't very half assed out of convenience to spin something into an epic story. He used nothing as his element of woo, mystery, inorder to retcon it back as character development. Bleach fags were so deluded they never realised how bad the character development was until the fucking end.

>inb4 that was never the plan
Yeah, because if Kubo is known for anything, it's his famous slow burn approach to stories and how far ahead of time he plans shit.

>Bleach fans getting frustrated and burning their volumes after this betrayal
Only retarded western pigs. Japan was cool with the ending.

The 4 remaining fan of Bleach in Japan sure were happtmy about this trainwreck if an ending!

But she was only his friend

>this scene sceams

Honestly from the very start it was clear Orihime was winning, sure Ichigo and Rukia's interaction were more amusing and they shared better on-screen chemistry but Orihime was designed to be Ichigo's girl, if she doesn't win what purpose would she have served?

The only real thing that frustrated me in the whole series is how hard Chad got shoved to the side. I was hoping for some Kazuma The Shellbullet bullshit out of him towards the end.

We all know Bleach ended with the Aizen arc.

Everything from Fullbring and onwards was simply Kubo being forced to keep beating a dead horse

Blame Kishi.

>The 4 remaining fan of Bleach in Japan
lol, the last volume sold more than 500,000 copies. There were at least still 500,000 fans

>Kubo
The real question is why didn't you drop the manga 10 years before it ended

Miyavi will be Byakuya in the live action movie.

It seems they want famous actors instead of actors similar to the characters

You act like the fujoshi, you analyze each scene with shipping googles, it's just this time, instead of male/male, it's male/female, so you think you you are not delusional like fujoshi, but the reality is you are delusional too.

Kubo had gold in his hands and didn't even realize it, but at least I didn't have to catch up after dropping the manga in the Fullbringers arc.

Acting like a male and female cant just be friends

He wasn't writting a love story. Ichigo and Rukia's relationship would be more special with romance? It's the contrary.

The nakama relationship between Ichigo and Ruki, a male and a female being close without romance,is much more special.

Summed up pretty nicely, I dropped it after SS because of exactly this.
I remember seeing that finale and asking myself what the fuck was going on when everyone went on as if nothing happened.
No cathartic moment, no growth, no conclusion or affirmation of the initial story.
It's a glorified fashion magazine.

>Only retarded western pigs.
No, the tweets were in Japanese.

Because kubo is a hack, that's why.

>Inoue is a fucking damsel in distress
So is Rukia.
It's just that the latter happens to be an obnoxious cunt about it.

Best post.

This guy is right too. You sound like you are from Tumblr OP.

Consider No you see 4 people in japan bought 500,000 copies together and gathered in Aokigahara to burn them all

>Fuck their interactions were really good
>tsundere cunts are good now
why is Sup Forums so retarded?

There are plenty of good friendships in shounen but the romances all suck ass, IR could have been the rare exception.

>IR could have been the rare exception.
I bet you find nisekoi to be a compelling romance as well

Just let it go man. The ending was fart on top a shit sandwich.

Oh we can.
It's just that we often end up fucking...a lot.
Like a whole bunch.
The most unbelievable thing about Bleach is that Ichigo wasn't banging Rukia like a screen door on a trailer home in a tornado.
He really should have been carrying her around his home after SS looking for things to bend her over and fuck her raw on.
That's common fucking sense.
Them realizing while they lay there exhausted stinking of sex and slightly bruised and bloody, that they will never work as a couple but will always be great friends seems like it should be how things are.

come on if Killua was a girl everyone would ship him and Gon, it's just natural. A connection that close between a man and a woman is bound to result that way

at least she has good interactions. Inoue is just the Sakura of Bleach but even more useless. She was just fine as an irrelevant funny character in the first few episodes

It was platonic. Rukia is more like a bossy big sister to Ichigo than a love interest to Ichigo.

Thanks to that, Naruto, Fairy Tail...etc author could end their manga when they decided to.

P.S: Boruto not by Naruto author.

> Bleach won't be remembered for how great their friendship was
No it wont.
It will be remembered for the only thing the series actually was good at: dope as hell style, art and fights.
Nothing more, nothing less.

>Inoue is just the Sakura of Bleach
no that's Rukia.
She's the Hinata.

All this butthurt over a romance that wasn't actually there, kek. Why do you faggots even care? You do realize the whole implied shipping shit is just so hormonal teenagers have yet another reason to be invested in the series, right? The relationships by the end are never earned, and Rukigo would have been the same. But put in a flowery scene or two and a bit of suggestive writing and you'll act like the best romance ever was taken from you.

Erm sorry but the "I have to stop being a burden, I want to fight by their sides" is basically Sakura's whole character. At least Rukia jobs the same way everyone else besides Ichigo does

He did have this style but his editors and character popularities ruined his story. Captains we're to popular. Hitsuguya was to damn popular, espada where to damn popular. All of this and more mutated bleach.

So was Rukia in the SS arc, but IRfags never seem to want to acknowledge that.

>IR could have been the rare exception.

No it wouldn't. It would be just another boring and cliched "Shounen Lead ends up with the Bossy Tsundere" ship that's so common in many shounen mangas.

She was a woman silently accepting her fate of death.
Meanwhile Orihime was the most annoying piece of shit ever written during the Ulquiorra fight.

No. They were Western fans or just other Asian groups writing in shitty Japanese to make it seem like nips were pissed.

>She was a woman silently accepting her fate of death.

You mean being an annoying emo over her worthlessness and Nii-sama not loving her.

Both Rukia and Orihime were annoying and useless damsels in distresses, but one gets praised and defended for being one while the other doesn't. But IRfags are known for being hypocritical faggots over their self-insert waifu.

>But IRfags are known for being hypocritical faggots over their self-insert waifu
IRfags are the HxHfags of shipperfaggotry

Who let the DB dumblrfags back in here?

You are just confirming that Ichirukifags are like fujoshi

Man, how do you think she managed to will herself to do this when they actually started dating? I can't even imagine how awkward and full of blushing their first time having sex was. Especially if it happened at his house where his sisters and dad often like to spy outside his room.

>Orihime
>More useless than Sakura

They never left they just hide out in Naruto threads,why else would they constantly bring up Naruto ships in comparison to Bleach?

OP is mocking Ichirukitards

Literally who cares? Bleach was THE WORST big shonen manga ever in the history of Shonen Manga. It had the worst most rushed ending, the characters were all shit, the development was shit. Bleach will be remembered as a shit tier anime.

>Bleach was THE WORST big shonen manga ever in the history of Shonen Manga

Read more shounen manga

>Japan was cool with the ending.

Pretty much this. To this day Bleach Nips are still shit-talking hardcore IR otaku: nozomi.2ch.sc/test/read.cgi/nanmin/1516764394/

Name 3 shonen manga that had as much attention and fanbase as Bleach with worse endings

I understand. No matter how much of a fag Ichigo is, he just can't bring himself to like a literal 15yo boy.

I wouldn't say cool with the ending since so much was left unanswered, but they simply didn't care so much about the endgames. I mean Orihime was literally called the heroine by nips once the HM arc started and so forth and heroine usually ties in with love interest.

Oh look, it's another "virgin thinks literally any interaction between a male and female is romantic" thread

Can we all just agree the series would've been much better off if the following happened?
>In the climax of the SS arc, Aizen makes Ichigo kill Rukia via kyoka suigetsu, this is how his shikai is introduced
>In the arrancar arc Orihime is revealed to be a hollow so she and Ichigo have to duke it out, Ichigo kills her too
>both the IRfags and IHfags collectively neck themselves

.No it wasn't. That was the anime you dumb asses. Stop using an adaptation to shit on Bleach when that wasn't the case. And ignoring both Arrancar arc and 1000 Year Blood War as fun and good is quite something.

That's because the anime went out of it's way to fuck with Kubo's art and skew it with filler episodes and movies about IchiRuki. Kubo said there was no love triangle and that the manga wasn't a love story.

Fairy Tail's ending
Gantz's ending
Dragon Ball's ending

Not that guy but it wasn't that difficult to point out.

Literally Naruto. The uproar over the ending was unbelievable. Not just with shippers, but readers in general. How everyone had kids, how Chouji/Kazui happened since not having one interaction onscreen, how team taka wasn't shown, how Naruto was a shitty leader that brought no change, how Sasuke should have destroyed the village etc. Then you had the shippers that were pissed with NH/SS and called Naruto an abusive and neglectful father.

No because that sounds like fanfiction which would make it impossible for Ichigo to take on Aizen, the Orihime reveal sounds way too fucking retarded and you are an idiot.

Ichiruki fags are STILL assmad.

>Fairy Tail's ending
FT's ending was pretty standard, nothing exceptionally bad about it like with bleach's
>Gantz's ending
>not a shounen
>Dragon Ball's ending
what was bad about this one again?

>FT's ending was pretty standard, nothing exceptionally bad about it like with bleach's

Fairy Tail was never once good so it had nowhere to fall to.

FT's ending was exactly like the manga.

1. Fairy Tail's ending was a load of nothing that didn't even confirm anything whatsoever. People at least know what happened in Bleach.

Gantz ending is still very bad and saying it doesn't count because it's 'not shonen' is very dismissive

Dragon Ball's ending is backing Goku going to a tournament to train with some reincarnation of the last villain and abandoning everyone. What kind of hero does that? An anti-hero maybe but not someone like a Protagonist like Goku

A lot of people read Bleach wrong and don't really understand social cues. Ichigo was never going to give up his normal human to become a full-time Soul Reaper. All he ever wanted was the power to protect his friends, family, and town from people who threaten them. As for as Ichigo's concerned, it's not really his fault that Soul Society can't do their job properly and protect the balance between the World, Hueco Mundo, and their own realm.

Man, these Japanese Bleach fans really are merciless...

One of them is making fun of an IRfag who made a tweet stating that Ichika is an IR child. There's a few who're mocking IRfags for making Masaki=Rukia parallels. There's even a bit of discussion over the LA Rukia actress's words on IchiRuki being a friendship.

*less

all he wanted at the start was to kill hollows because they killed his mommy

>No because that sounds like fanfiction
it's better than the canon events so your point is...?
>which would make it impossible for Ichigo to take on Aizen
Who said Ichigo häs to take on Aizen?
Just have someone else taking Aizen down like how Netero took down Meruem in HxH
>the Orihime reveal sounds way too fucking retarded
>Hachi blatantly alluded to Orihime having hollow powers
It was practically canon that she was going to be revealed as a vizard or arrancar till Kubo scrapped it

Dragonball's Ending is meant to show that Goku transitioned from the Student of the Turtle School Martial Arts, to Student of King Kai, to Expert, and finally, Teacher who can pass off his wisdom to a newer generation. That's why Goku's Gi in the Finale is all Blue instead of Orange and Blue, because he's old enough to be his own master.

>It was practically canon that she was going to be revealed as a vizard or arrancar till Kubo scrapped it
You're literally the only one that keeps repeating this shit. I've never seen ANY other Bleach fan state this.

Fuck off with this shit. Rukia and Orihime are nothing like Sakura and Hinata. Rukia's a bossy big sister figure, Orihime is a cute genki girl, Hinata is a shy girl, and Sakura is a cunt.

that particular scene screams "one sided relationship"

Fuck off, edgefag. No one wants to read your shitty fanfic-tier headcanons.

> burning their volumes after this betrayal.

>Fariy Tale
>Gantz
Bad but no where near as bad as Bleach

>Dragon Ball
Not even a bad ending

>literally Naruto. Narutos ending was bad but it wasn't as bad as Bleaches.

Bleach had THE WORST ending

>Rukia's a bossy big sister figure
so a cunt?

A lot of the hollows in the early chapters were threatening his friends. It's not just Grand Fisher killing his mom, but you also had Orihime's brother turning into a Hollow and attempting to kill his sister because he feared being forgotten by her, there's another hollow threatening to rape and humiliate Tatsuki and Orihime, and you have things like Shrieker who used to be a serial killer that got reincarnated as a hollow.

lol, it's the anti-ichiruki thread #28

So we're just going to ignore what Hachi said about her powers?

And then their relationship later became two-sided.

I'm glad these two got happy endings. I don't remember the last time the two main girls won so hard.

>inb4 naruto
Hinata married a man that couldn't even take 10 mins to sing happy birthday to their child while Sakura married a man that fucked off and almost killed their child in Gaiden.

He's literally asleep. No shit it's "one-sided".

>Meanwhile Orihime was the most annoying piece of shit ever written during the Ulquiorra fight.
How? Just because she said "Kurosaki-kun" a lot? Fuck off faggot. Ulquiorra blew a fucking hole through Ichigo's torso. She was freaking the fuck out because she was convinced that Ulquiorra had brutally murdered the man she loves right before her eyes. It made perfect sense for her to be hysterical. Or do you not get that since you're a fucking autist with no empathy whatsoever?

Kubo is a shit writer. Rukia and Ichigo should have gotten together.

>Hinata married a man that couldn't even take 10 mins to sing happy birthday to their child
You do realize Ichigo is no different in this regard right?
It's clear he doesn't give a shit about his kid.

>Kubo is a shit writer.
You literally cannot do better or ever reach his level of success.

But I can

>It's clear he doesn't give a shit about his kid.
[citation needed]

Arrancar was damsel in distress all over again, the plot was a copy of this awesome arc we juat did. Then it was suppose to be hell being a mexican desert? Also Grand Fisher apparently a minor that the father eventually 'gets around' to avenging his dead wife for. There were so many red flags for ongoing plot / character development. Including compltely dropping the trio during Fullbring, instead le mascot characters are always there. Series was annoying as fuck.

Nope, kek

>It's clear he doesn't give a shit about his kid.
And where exactly is this shown?

>inb4 that scene where he asks where Kazui is
Nice fucking reach.

1. Arrancar was a rivalry arc with the Soul Society arc being a B plot that lasts for a third of the arc.

2. Why is that a bad thing? That's what is called 'subverting expectations'.

3. See image for 1000 Year Blood War

Why is considered good writing by Japanese standards?

Please continue to nourish me with your tears, eternally assblasted IchiRukifags.

I'm low on electrolytes and I need the salt.

Rubber pirates and gay ninjas

Gantz is a seinen series you snowflake.