Good morning. My name is Itou Makoto and I am the new transfer student and the new MC in your favourite show...

Good morning. My name is Itou Makoto and I am the new transfer student and the new MC in your favourite show. My hobby is photography but I also open to new hobbies and joining new clubs. I hope to get to know all of you well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BNqC0Yhvgkc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hello Makato... would you like to see my boat?

Most people on Sup Forums aren't going to understand this anymore. School Days is a shit show as in a literal shit show and also a shit show. Makoto fucks every girl in the school and gets one of the girls pregnant and she cuts his head off and he goes for a boat ride.

No fun allowed.

I honestly think that show is pretty good at delivering on what it sets out to do. While it definitely isn't an enjoyable show, other than the finale which was incredibly satisfying, I don't actually think its a bad show. Then of course when I watched it I began to think of it as an educational guide of everything you shouldn't do in a relationship for high schoolers.

Man I remember I binge watched it with my friend over skype. I don't remember ever getting as mad with an anime character as I did with him. Like, all you had to fucking do was break up with the one girl and you wouldn't have died. And why did so many girls want to fuck him anyways? He looks like every other gook in his class.

>I don't remember ever getting as mad with an anime character as I did with him. Like, all you had to fucking do was break up with the one girl and you wouldn't have died.
That was the whole point though, it was basically every bad route and sex scene in the VN combined into one.

It's like an anti harem. It's fascinating like watching a train derail but it's not enjoyable to watch. I used to watch harem shows and get frustrated when I was younger at all the girls throwing themselves at the MC and he wouldn't do anything. And School Days is MC taking them up on their offer and it's not fun to watch.

The VN is better.

Dude is pretty much textbook high school dating mistakes except he makes all of them. All at once. With everyone in the school. Not to say the girls were guiltless. As far as his appeal goes its hard to say regarding his a attractiveness given anime, but the girls also rumored about his proficiency once he got going so that probably helped him along.

The girls were entirely the blame they were all sluts. Makoto was the standard spineless harem MC that somehow ended up fucking everybody. he only difference between him and other harem MC is at right at the last moment he didn't back off.

party pooper

Nice boat. Everyone was a shit in this.

Takes two to tango, though he was pretty persistent with some of them. The girls were just as much at fault as anyone else. They were all capable of walking away or ending the relationship themselves, which they do in the end, some more violently than others.

How about some light sparring in the boxing club?

>the new MC in your favourite show
Interesting.

>tfw he ends up fucking Johan

Nice Boat

Reminder.

Why is this a thing ? Is it the result of lazy writing or intentional ?

user, pls. My mind can't unsee it.

>new transfer student and the new MC in your favorite show

What happens to the old MC? Either way I'm pretty sure the girls would still end up killing him except it'll be played for comedy.

I respect School Days. It manages to make all of its characters genuinely offputting and increasingly depraved in a way I don't see that often.

Funny fact, the game had many good endings and just few bad endings.

Anime decided to show bad endings...

Best ending is where you find out his friend knocked everyone up

Stop liking what I don't like you filthy degenerate

I don't remember this one. Was it in a different version to HQ?

What a motherfucker.

Don't forget to wear a condom.

But why? Can't modern otakus handle alpha male who fucks bitches?

The end of folly ending in the extended version

They fucked because she lost rock paper scissors. When will anime start having more mom routes.

Nice spoilers.

Westermarck*

intentional, they probably wanted to create the greatest scumbag ever and he always get away with everything.

Loved School Days as a teenager
Him being an asshole is what makes it good

It's also one of the few anime that has actual kissing/implied sex involved

Dude Makoto is inbred to high hell, cut him some slack.

>And why did so many girls want to fuck him anyways?
He is canonically a genetic freak. All the women around him are bred to irresistibly desire the Mankoto dick.

She doesn't even get pregnant you fucking retard.
Makoto was just a victim.

>She doesn't even get pregnant

NANI

Pretty sure he inherited the plot-armour from Tomaru.

>Otome is one of the few not part of Tomaru's incest harem
Still best girl.

He's right. Kotonoha doesn't get pregnant. Sekai MAYBE does, that's still not 100% clear. Even if so, I don't think enough time passed to actually get a positive result, even if she was. Regardless it was Kotonoha that killed him, and she wasn't pregnant, so user was right.

this is actually not what happened

Itentional, the guy, Tomaru, is actually an antagonist, he is never the player character, those are his canon pregnancies, the player character you control is supposed to keep him away from the people you can actually romance.

He actually got castrated by one his sons later down the line, he didn't lose his asshole factor though.

>Him being an asshole
People overblown this, always. The only bad thing Makoto did in the anime was be a two-timing little shit between Kotonoha and Sekai, the fact other girls came seeking for his dick wasn't on him, they came offering free pussy, he just didn't say no.

Makoto is one of the least cancerous members of his family, he is decent guy in the VN.

Reminder

Best ending.

Only ending that is better than that is canon ending:
youtube.com/watch?v=BNqC0Yhvgkc

Pretty much this. Thanks for backing me up user. Sekai was a major bitch and I'm pretty sure she was lying to keep Makoto at her side.

I prefer the endings for Otome. She is the cutest of them all.