Luffy 4

>luffy 4
>naruto 10
>ichigo 20
lel

Other urls found in this thread:

ranking.goo.ne.jp/column/4967/ranking/51009/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think Naruto is more powerful than Luffy.
Remember when he and Sasuke fought at the end of Shippuden and they basically had planet-busting power levels.
Luffy doesn't have that kind of power. Ichigo neither

Aizen was that strong in his G.O.D. form, so Ichigo should be too since he defeated him.

Did you really take a picture of your monitor? I suppose I shouldn't expect any better from shonenshit kids.

These type of things are basically popularity contests, no matter where you're from.

Shit like this is how we got the glorious fight of Superman vs Venom and Batman vs Hulk.

Nice screenshot.

Is Ichigo godlike in strength or something?

Naruto, at certain points, is basically Jesus at least. Luffy can't possibly measure up to any of them, though, since he's not yet even the most powerful in his own world.

I'm also pretty sure Arale beats Goku. Meh

learn how to take a screenshot, you mouth breathing retard

Superman can still beat Goku

Where the fuck is Seiya?

Nice way to out yourself as an underage newfag shitstain.

Learn how to do screencap, you retard. Lurk more or get the fuck out.

Too bad OPM isn't in it. Saitama btfo Goku for the number one spot would have been a sight to see. Just imagine all those butthurt Gokufags.

>haha as strong as he needs to be lol
shoddy writing, shouldnt even be recognized

This is literally "my favorite character is more powerful"

didnt ichigo lost all his powers

makes sense if you take that into consideration

i dont know about that
goku has realy sharp bones

No Kenshiro? Fucking post-Millenials.

what has saitama done
boros was raditz tier and devil edgelord angryman beats himself

Ichigo has the potential to become the equivalent of the biblical god.
Shame he'll never get to realize it though.
Maybe his kid could.

Yeah, Luffy's nowhere near Naruto/Ichigo level. Those two were operating on some bs god tier level at the end of their series.

Basically what this guy said

Can someone tell me about Arale? Is she actually strong or is this ironic "Le Buggy is the strongest pirate!"

>Not printing out a print screen and taking a picture with your camera phone to upload and show the internet

>I think Naruto is more powerful than Luffy.
thats not an opinion, its a fact. most of the top tier naruto characters are stronger than anyone you can find in one piece and that wont ever change. every single uchiha for example just mind fucks one piece characters and makes them off themselves. the summonings alone are more dangerous than almost all one piece top tier characters, too. not even required to get started on guy, raigake and most of all naruto.

>20
Kubo reveal in that novel he is making he git them back.

>Is she actually strong
her best feat was cracking the sun iirc

>Polls are about popularity and not powerlevels
Woah, its like you need to browse vs debates

>Luffy stronger than Naruto

>cracking a star
that's not how it works

>Save Gine

Why did you say that name?!

Target age demographics?

Arale's powers aren't bound by any sort of logic.
She could punch the ocean and make it shatter if she wanted.

why the fuck would do a photo of a twit ? just screencape it faggot

Toriyama stated she’s goku’s level when he fought piccolo.

ranking.goo.ne.jp/column/4967/ranking/51009/

1-Goku
2-Giorno
3-Gintoki
4-Luffy
5-Korosensei
6-Saiki
7-Arale
8-Jotaro
9-Naruto

Jotaro is 9
Ryo-san is 8

I'd love to see Saitama vs. Arale

Now this is the real shit

>Toriko only 47

Toriko should be in top 5

I'm still mad Kenshiro is not even on the top ten list.

But you guys told me Dragon Ball isn't that popular in Japan anymore.

>Dark Schneider is 18th
>Seiya is 27th
The list is stupid

11-Kenshiro
12-Luckyman
13-Cobra
14-Bobobo
15-Tsuna
16-Kenshin
17-Yusuke
18-Dark Schneider
19-Light
20-Ichigo
Should I post the rest?

It's just a dumb popularity contest, arale is shown to be stronger than everyone in Dragon ball by virtue of her being a gag character during that crossover.

No one can best gag toon characters like saitama and Popeye

No he didn't

Saitama isn't a gag character, he just has a running gag.

He has yet to do anything to suggest he would be a gag character.

Lol at Kenshin being stronger than Yusuke.

can you guys just fuck off to death battle?

poor dark schnieder

>arale
based nips

People on Sup Forums do shit like bluntly lie and pretend to be two people to try to win arguments. Autism level here high as fuck.

>posting fan poll wank
>taking a picture of your monitor with your cell phone

No, he's a gag character.

The point is that he's a gag character within a "serious" setting. Sure, they explain it and at times try to suggest he has limits, but then they quickly go "lol jk he can beat anything with one punch".

I mean that's it. That's the thing.

My niggas Giorno, Kintoki and Saiki in top10.

>what is boros and garou fight

2-Giorno
9-Jotaro
34-Jonathan
34-Joseph
37-Johnny
42-Josuke
45-Jolyne

Did you not read those or what?

One was him confirmed not being serious and just saying so out of respect, the other was him not being serious at all. Because he's a gag character. OPM somehow has some of the dumbest fucking fans, I swear to god

How does Sup Forums do it? Even with all it's flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards.

user is right he is a gag character given ultimate power. A joke on hero's like super man and goku. Basically taking wanpan man and making him stronger than everyone in existence. I mean his official hero name is caped baldie

I mean I think it's a lot of shonen fags who are just reading too deep into power levels. I don't think they want some bald working class japanese dude to be stronger than Goku or whatever character they are more attached to.

If you want a real autism trip go look up "how strong is saitama?" on youtube or is "one punch man really stronger than dbz?"

A lot of people here unironically watch shit like this and use it in arguments.

>Gintoki

BASED

With the new ultra instict form...idk...
Cant beat what you can't touch

Super man and his fansare so fucking bullshit
Superman vs anyone
>Yea Superman is the strongest
>can beat anyone
>superman prime 100 lol
>can destroy your weeb characters !

Suddenly outside of vs. conversations
>"hey isn't super man just a boring over powered character? with pretty much no flaws? seems kind of shit"
>RREEEEEEE superman is not over powered
>DC villains knock him around all the time!!!!
>magic hurts him !!!!
>He has mental distress !!!!!!
>He is not Op or boring you opion is shit!!!

Fucking which one is it?

>. I don't think they want some bald working class japanese dude to be stronger than Goku or whatever character they are more attached to.
It's not that.
It's that Saitama just doesn't have the feats to warrant beating Goku.

Nobody tries to argue in Goku's favor when he's pit up against characters like Bugs Bunny or Popeye so it's not a case of bias.

>powerlevelfags

As someone who hates powerlevel debates because they're dumb (everyone has the facts, yet somehow fans want interpretation, and they all get retarded about it) I'm pretty sure that Superman is essentially the end all in most incarnations, possibly even against someone like Saitama, because he is that bullshit. Like I dunno, he'd tank the hit somehow even though the joke is that Saitama always beats everyone with one punch. Superman is "the hero", THE hero. So of course, he's been made undefeatable through this way and that.

Him and the Flash seem totally absurd. But again this is why these conversations aren't fun. Like, there's your facts, what do you want to do with them?

There's no single Superman canon so they can have their cake and eat it too. Sometimes they want to use Superman to show the danger of absolute power, sometimes they want to use him to show the weakness of absolute power. Welcome to Western comics.