What was the meaning of this scene?

What was the meaning of this scene?

service service

She does it for free.

Gunbuster and Evangelion were absolute trash and Anno is a fucking hack

misato abuses and cynically manipulates children

>scene
literally a two-second-long shot

Maybe she just gets off on the lustful gazes of teenage boys.

HOLY FUCK MAN DO YOU EVEN WatCH THE SHOW, I COULD WRITE A FUCKING ESSAY ON WHY MISATO DOES EVERYTHING IN THE FUCKING SHOW, fUCK PAY ATTENTION ASSHOEL

i want to fuck misato

Who was the one that wrote that on the photo? I never caught that.

gay bondage website, for males.

hell yeah

FLCL>EVA
Eat my shit if you think otherwise.

Misato tries to seduce a 14 year old and loses

have you considered killing yourself?

Haruko>Misato

Giant slut that cock teases adolescent boys

Misato was getting to the age where she was used up, so she teased a hormonaly charged 14 year old boy to feel like she still had sexual worth.

Only cool part of Eva are the fight scenes in the first half of EoE, surprise surprise same director of FLCL. EoE is then followed by a bunch of pretentious bullshit for edgelords to make them feel smart and deep, the type of people who get emotional over flashing text that they can't even read and a song about things tumbling down.
As for the show it drags on way too long and has the slowest start and a meme ending.
FLCL is 6 episodes, it does what it's meant to and says what it want to say and doesn't overstay its welcome.
Anno is a depressed little whiner. Wah I don't want to make movies anymore, wah people didn't like my shitty ending to the show???

I could think of is evangelion abridged
youtube.com/watch?v=vtUpWihJJJ4

Im still pissed gigguk stopped and just became a shitty comentator.

>Only cool part of Eva are the fight scenes in the first half of EoE

>I didn't get it so it's bad!

Digibro bullied him into stopping cos he said it was shit.

>EoE is then followed by a bunch of pretentious bullshit for edgelords to make them feel smart and deep, the type of people who get emotional over flashing text that they can't even read and a song about things tumbling down.

well fuck digibro,fuck him and his smug ass.

Does anyone know what the text means? I got a B-cup with the text pointing her boobs but that's it.

It's not that I didn't get it, it's that it's pretentious, even someone who likes it should be able to admit that. Not being a complete fucking retard troll like I was before.
I enjoyed eva and EoE and being pretentious doesn't necessarily mean its bad. I like Lain to a smaller degree then eva and that shit is pretentious as fuck as well.

>anything that tries to convey a message is pretentious

it is not, the issues that it raised were barely mentioned in anime before Evangelion came out.

Gigguk was never really that great compared to Demo

She wants the 14 year old boy to ravege her pussy.
Every girl in this series want to have raw sloppy sex with the fucking 14y/o coward boy.

the abridged made me laugh consistently. So it was good enough. Would have loved to see what they would have done with asuka and mari

Just watch any sub and they show it.

It's just stuff like "Come to my house [address]"

Yeah in a way you're right, but it's more how it goes out of it's way to be somewhat cryptic and weird to convey the message. Would it be as interesting if it was just straight expedition and bluntly told the story/message? No probably not.

Shinji could have fucked her but he chose instead to go spoon with Kawaru. What a fag!

Something like 'meet me here' blah blah
Then the bit with the arrow to her tits says something along the lines of "attention here please"
AKA watch any good sub where it tells you what it says.

Digibro is a tryhard and most of his analysis have been lambasted by people because of how wrong it is.

subtlety is not the same as pretentiousness.

I miss demo. His streams don't do it for me.

For me it's the fact that it's one main dude who has an idea and throws in all this wacky symbolism and shit that means something to him, then says something along the lines of "it's meant to make you think" which im pretty sure Anno actually did. There's no reason to have all the 'subtle' parts apart from the fact that its cool and interesting to look at. Story wise it wouldn't be different if it wasn't done like that, the only thing different would be that it becomes a thing that you can watch over and over again and find out more about it. Which is great don't get me wrong, I love shit like that. But it's still pretty pretentious imo, I just think there's a negative vibe to the word pretentious which makes it sound like I'm shitting on it. Maybe there's a better word for it, I don't know.

>there's no reason for subtlelty
Fuck me sideways....
If you want shit storytelling that explains everything to you without having to turn your brain on, go watch any other anime.
Subtle story telling works for people who are not brain dead because it's more enjoyableto watch when there isn't a voiceover explaining you every fucking thing.
But if you can rewrite NGE without any of the subtleties without it becoming absolute fucking trash, please be my fucking guest.

pretentious is different IMHO. to me is when they gett heir head so deep in their ass with their message thinking they are being so cutting edge and smart when in fact what they are saying is rather tired and old and not as smart as they think. check the movie the circle for what something i think is really pretentious.

eva in my opinion had a valid point to make .

FPBP

Misato's sexy and she knows it.

Dude I didn't even say that I wan't a show that explains everything without having my brain on. Im pretty sure I said I love shit like eva where you can watch it over and over again and understand new meanings and context. And I don't want to rewrite eva, because that's retarded.

Yeah you make a good point, eva doesn't get so fucking deep in their own ass, and I agree it does have a valid point to make.
I still think it indulges in the whole 'weird just for the sake of being weird' just because it's cool and flashy. But it's certainly not the worst offender, if anything it's pretty tame compared to other stuff.
That movie looks like utter shit by the way.

>it indulges in the whole 'weird just for the sake of being weird' just because it's cool and flashy
Why ?
What the fuck is weird for the sake of being weird in eva ? Really serious question.
There's a bit of stuff like that in EoE sure, instrumentality sequence and all that, but aside from that ? I mean, artistic talent isn't pretentious. Eva is aesthetically brilliant, it still looks better than almost anything that came out in the last 20 year

Showing the pitiful state of old women past their marriage age.

Well, I was mostly talking about the bits in EoE, and I don't think artistic talent is pretentious.
Would you say that the live action bit in 26' is a little pretentious though? I don't think it really serves a purpose apart from trying to make you feel and relate the messages with the real world. Which should automatically be the case anyway, with any media that tries tell a message.

That Misato is a whore.

if its rebuild then yes. rebuild is shit

Also adding,
I don't know if it was you who said it, but reading that "eva in my opinion had a valid point to make" made me think differently, pretentious isn't really a good word for what I was trying to say, also if you relate and feel like the message is valid then it isn't pretentious to you. But it could be to someone who doesn't personally relate to it. Just like I'm sure that
some people relate to that move The Circle and think it has a good message that is valid and that it isn't up its own ass.
I still think the live action part is a little pretentious but it doesn't take away from the overall movie/series so meh whatever.
Also Haven't seen rebuild and probably never will, I have no interest in it.

/ss/

good it comepletely rapes both rei and asukas characterization

Misato thinks all men want form her is sex, and knowing he hasn't seen his father in 12 or so years, she tries to accommodate him the best she can at first.

I'm not usually someone who has things ruined by stuff like that, but with Rebuild from what I've heard I don't want to watch it at all just because I don't want it to take away from the original series in anyway shape or form.

ITT: /r/anime shilling faggots who think they know everything and cry because people don't share their same opinions in anime.

>I don't think it really serves a purpose apart from trying to make you feel and relate the messages with the real world.
Well that's a pretty important point since it's basically what Anno wants to tell ? It can be seen as a bit pretentious because it presumes that the message has indeed a universal value, but seeing how well NGE was received worldwide, it was a pretty safe bet to make after all. So in the end, I don't find it pretentious, it's just, well, right.
But contrary to what you say here, there's still a difference between NGE and the cricle, since you can ultimately argue that the Cricle is mostly meaningless and I really don't think that anyone found any deep message or substance in it aside from those who made it.
Whereas Eva is still discussed to this day, and frankly for mostly good reasons, because its message is simple on the surface but is actually very meaningful for some people, and delivered in a quite complex and complete way. It can't be sumed up to "just b urself bro" since it explains quite a lot about the "how".
I mean ultimately, everything in NGE and EoE has a purpose, be it for the story, for the aesthtic, the atmosphere, the characters, the plot or the message of the seire.
Something is pretentious when it's just a flashy technical or artsy display with no actual substance or meaning behind it.
Or a message so deep up it's own ass it can't be taken seriously.
Which is clearly not the case in NGE.

it’s to warn the viewer that eva is a haremtrash show

>harem
>just because there are multiple women in it who are never romantically pursued

To chill atmosphere, but little she knew Shinji isn't normal boy but utter faggot

>he didn't pause and masturbate

gay

Forcing Shinji to produce sperm

lipstick and arrow pointing at tits was overkill

Original was better

Damn, I thought this bait was good enough to deserve one reply. Here (you) go.

Misato defaults to using her sexuality to manipulate people, especially Shinji.

This first scene is mirrored with her last scene, where she uses sex to convince Shinji to fight.

its the same?

>nose shape
>eyes shape
>mouth shape

Can someone translate what the photo says?

Same here, user. Maybe I'll watch it when 3.0+4.0 causes the fourth imp/a/ct, but until then I'll avoid the them like the plague.

Same here. Just doesn't interest me all that much.

Cock goes here

bump

Misato was never able to relate to people except through her sexuality. This scene shows us that, even though inappropriate, she immediately does this with Shinji. Her arc is a tragic one in part because of her inability to mature.

I think it said "LOOK HERE" or some shit.

Unrated version is best

>Show set in the 90's
>Misato was sexually mature in the 70's
>No bush

What is this historical revisionism.

It's set in 2015.

She's a slooot

While to an extend you might have a point in that pretentitiousness might be a bit subjective

i really felt that movie is the best example.(that emma watson tom hanks movie )of something pretentious I cant really thing of anyone who liked it.

the film was unbelievably boring and characters acted like inssuferable idiots all so they could smash into the viewers head their incredible DEEP message that social media and the internets might not be all that great and might affect our rights for privacy.
nevermind that the same thing has been said hundreds of movies , tv series and anime far better.

I honestly never though eva fell in the same category because by then the messages that it tried to portray were rarely seen in that medium.

The purpose was her trying to get the attention of a young man and to show what she looked like when she showed up.
It was basically an establishment of her as a character who likes to fool around when she can.
it was just a light hearted introduction.

who took that picture?

I mean cameras with timers existed back in the day.

Kaji huh?

Kaji wasn't there and hadn't been there for years, so no.

Wait, how do you know the date taken?

Why would she keep a photo of herself?
And if Kaji took it why would she take a menory photo and write on it and send it to some kid?

So you don't know.

If we're going by your logic, then neither do you.
She just has a photo that she wrote and drew on to send to Shinji because that's what the storyboard artists and writers had her do.
It's not important to the story and therefore has no explaination.

>It's not important to the story and therefore has no explaination
Then why didn't you just say that then user?

are anime fans such cucks that anything heterosexual has to be insulted?

>don't want it to take away from the original shape of the series
You are a smart user. I've kinda done the same thing. Took a week to let it sink in and then I wateched the Rebuilds with the thought of looking at them as fanworks Or just completely deteched alternate dimension.

There are some cool things and concepts that happen in them. The first on is worth the watch and is the 'best' one. The second one is when things start to get into alternate universe and bastardizations of characters and scenes and adding shit that doesn't belong but is still.. watchable I guess.
3.0 might as well be full fan fiction.

>get in my pussy, fag.
>idk... i've never been in one before...
Pure masterpiece. How will Shinji ever be topped?

basically this. they turned original soryu into a generic tsundere and rei into a kuudere who competed after shinji by cooking him lunch.

that was the point were i said fuck the rebuild movies. still haven't bothered with the shit that is the 3rd one

You should at least watch 3.0 so you can understand and participate in discussion over it.
They're all worth watching for the sake of simply expanding your knowledge for how it all went wrong.

The 3rd is a visual feast and frankly the one I prefer since its completely new. There's no comparisons to the tv series.

It's a 'visual feast' in the sense that it has a lot of things that look cool save for the fucking flying whale skeleton. Everythinn else is just bleh.
You could call the movies the transition from original audicance to the new audiance since from 1.0-3.0 it completely exchanges story and character consistentsy for visuals, fanservice and cool explosions and fights.

Rebuild still isn't as bad as autistic ledditors who don't know how to space posts.

What does his spacing have to do with what he posted? Are you okay, user?