Seibah

>fate extra thread are slow and dead as fuck because the anime just that bad

can we blame Nasu for this or Shaft?

nasu

better than shitpost all week, but they should do a better job since it's mistery we should have more stuff to discuss

Just make that damn FGO anime and call it a day.

My emperor deserves better than this.

Last episode was pretty good. Looking forward to seeing Nursery Rhyme.

If it had an on-time HS release every week it would be more popular.

this too, more time they take to sub less discussions we have sadly, robin hood week had way more discussion even if it was not as good as this one and we had to wait some extra days for Apex and now we don't even now if we will have him.
my wife deserve better than that.

Unf. I would breed Nero like a bitch and not even take responsibility.

Nero is for breeding and marriage!

The lighting on her hair is godawful. It looks like melted cheese.

Was there even a thread for last weeks, I didn't see one anywhere.

Nasu really can't write anymore.

Umu

You don't want that

Nasu completely. Don't get me wrong, I'm really liking Last Encore so far, but the way it was set up leaves little room for actual discussion. Also, lack of subs was kind of a nail in the coffin.

Looks really pretty but the surreal plot development that requires playing both the games arguably to even understand what's happening, means no one gives a fuck about it but people who have actually read and played these games, not just search engine info.

Just blame Nero

>blaming anyone but the Whore of Babylon

Shaft, no doubt. Come on, is motherfucking FATE, you can make a retarded approach to the franchise like Apo and still be popular as fuck and spawn hundreds of thread, you can do a mahou shoujo spin off show about Fate and get a fucking cinematic movie, (you can literally even put half naked little girls on the movie tickets) you can make a terrible gacha game about it, with ridiculous ratios and 0 pity system and people will still expend thousands on it. There is even a 10 minute cooking spin off and is being sucessful

It's fucking FATE you can't go wrong with fate, and still someone they managed to make a show sooooo boring that no one even cares about it. You can't blame Nasu for that, Shaft are the only ones to blame.

>This is what Shaft haters want to believe

I really feel like only Ufotable should do Fate now.

The sub situation is probably the biggest thread killer. Especially when the "good subs" are like a week+ late.

fuck off Gawain

yes we had some threads

Extra is shit

If they really wanted to do a Nero animu then they would have done an FGO anime.

Lot of terrible shows have threads long before the subs are evem out. I think its a matter of saturation, we just had a Fate show (actually Apocrypha had threads even without subs) and another straight away proably made people loose interest.
Also, shaft psicodelic way of directing doesn't help. They should learn once and for all that it doesn't fit every work in existence, just a few ones. Fate can be...really stupid some times and it has lot of words but still is always fun to watch, this series are almost like homework, you have to pay attention to make sure you know what the hell is happening, and the very few action scenes aren't very good.
But main reason is saturation, people lost interest in it cause we just had another Fate show.

>Extra
>bad
Nice meme, my friend.

That would make sense if we didn't have constant Fate threads all the time.

LE just has a lot going against it discussion-wise. Subs, requiring playing a 10 year old mediocre PSP game to really understand, Extra/Nero's vocal hatebase, etc.

Extra is garbage with bland self-insert mc and unambitious monster of the week plot. It's only saving grace are few good characters. Nasu proved once again that he is hack by rewriting everything and fixing none of the biggest problems.

Why should watch the exact game cutscenes with all gameplay removed?

>actually Apocrypha had threads
for the first season
there was nothing during the second half aside from the Siegfag shitposting and replying to himself

Blame Sakurai as always, she's the one responsible for the script.

>If they really wanted to do a Nero animu then they would have done an FGO anime.
>Adapting Septem
It makes Extra look like fucking Shakespeare.

Nero's body and overall sexiness is literally the only thing I like about this show. At this point I may as well just check for screencaps after an episode airs and skip the series completely.

Uncle Vlad was the only thing saving that show

You display anger tamamocucks!!! Is it because your shit waifu won t appear in nero's anime?

Oh god it's back

Maybe don't have fights end with one shots. Also burn the book if you want threads.

>surprised that Nasu the HACK ruins the anime with his shitty writing
Fatecucks are probably the dumbest people in this board.

>people will get even more mad and drop and just save Nero screenshots instead of watching the show

you know it will happen

Both, Shaft for not adding characters that should be there. Nasu for Extra being shit in first place so why would you expect it to be good. The only thing that made the game bearable was the characters interactions, that will be obviously missing in an anime.

Extra's story wasn't anything great to begin with, the appeal was the VN-like style. Nasu can't write anime scripts for shit and Sakurai must have just made them worse. Add Shaft's shitty directing to that and there you have it.

>unlimited scissor works
At least it wasn't staplers

Ha.

they tried too hard to copy monogatari shit into this
it just doesn't work

>spending everyday with Extra Rin
It's not fair.

You guys ready to see Alice and NR die horribly next ep?

These threads are abysmal which is mostly why I don't. Anyways, good day.

they were not that bad before but now people just use to shitpost about fate in general