Which anime has the best small girl representation?

Which anime has the best small girl representation?

Working

Thanks for saving my thread from death. Thanks for saving the small girls.

New Game

Popura and Komari are pretty much the same character. Both voiced by Asumisu too.

Kodomo no Jikan.

small girls making friends

Hakumei to Mikochi

Gokicha.

Wow. Never saw this.

Mika is very small

Were there ever more than 2 episodes made?

Add Yuno from Hidamari Sketch and we have a Kana Asumi midget party.

Miyano from Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge

OKOTTEMASU

The one which doesn't sexualize her.

Oh, whoops!

why are you talking like this?

Small girl for (You)

SYD

When the fuck did they sexualize Komari? The scene in OP is a gag where her sister catches her undressing and realizes that she was going to wear her school swimsuit to the beach. If anyone's sexualized in that show it's probably Hotaru.

Hmmmm
New Game 12-14yos Bodys
Non non Biyori Pedo paradise

Hakumei to Mikochi.

Fpbp

Colors.

Yuno!

I wish Yuno was my autistic girlfriend.

Small doesn't necesarily means little.

§Just because you're right doesn't mean you're correct.

Thanks.

Komari is so sexual that just showing her on the screen doing nothing can already be considered sexualizing.

You love her.

Well said. She was quite lewd.

Yuno is a tall young woman!

This one.

A qt and definitely girlfriend material.

So can one little girl be so ugly?
She should shave those disgusting eyebrows and get a haircut that doesn't look like a rat's nest.

You take that back right now you little shit.

>144.3 cm
Only adds to her cuteness level.

Beato.

LOOK AT HOW CUTE SHE IS! Do you not want to fluff her hair, hug her and buy her a cellphone?

>buy her a cellphone
I'd rather buy her a hair brush.

How nice would it be to have her sit on your lap inside while it's raining, brushing her hair from behind while she relaxes and tells you about her day. I want to get comforted by her body warmth permeating through her clothes and feel her heartbeat.

What do you see in her, user? I know she is a loli, but that alone shouldn't be enough reason for someone to love such unattractive girl so much.

I disrespect them

This is it, and what I came into the thread to say. Popura is THE character I think of when I think "very short, not loli"

She's tiny and cute and not very smart. Also very dependent on you, clingy and craves attention. I think that makes her really cute.

Kure-nai