ITT: Characters that definitely like anal

ITT: Characters that definitely like anal.

ur mum lmao

You can't just judge if someone likes anal or not based on their personality hello?

Ichika from Infinite Stratos

Something Something the prettiest Idol ever.

user No.169516489 out.

I'm an old man. How much for her to please me?

this thread is really nice

Why isn't it at 300 posts and 600 images?

I doubt Luvia cares much for anal, unless it's from Rin's fist.

free
t. also an old man who just asked her

NO

Does giving count?

This meme is old and overused, but I'd definitely like to make her do anal.

Mugi giving you the hint that she likes it from both ends.

Probably applies to all three colors.

>Characters that definitely like anal.
It seems that you're one of those. Now, go back to Sup Forums.

Weak to anal

Shouldn't this be in /h/

Submissive girls like anything that makes you happy.

I am convinced that the reason why Sacchan is so obsessed with poop is because Kise got pregnent with her via anal sex.

Perfect type of girl

(You)

kek

Wrong. Medusa is only for lovey-dovey sex in the missionary position, somewhat ironically considering the class. Sorry. Try again

Girls with strong personalities that secretly like to take it up the ass really are the best.

I didn't make the thread about it kek

Best fap ever.

Why?
anal isn't submissive unless of course you make it like that

Every form of penetrative sex is submissive on the part of the one being penetrated.

I unironically don't get this viewpoint
is this a degenerate thing?

>not reading all of R.O.D in one sitting and cumming every time she has anal sex

Amen

Funny how all the girls who would most likely like anal are usually the worst girls from their respective anime

you talkin shit?

Fuck, I just masturbated.

?

It's pretty straight-forward, I'm not even that dude. You're letting the person fucking you dominate you.

Only if you have a USB-shaped member.

Women are lewd these days my man, we're just celebrating their culture on International Women's Day.

me

You got a problem m8?

Sagiri is definitely an anal girl.

is this a cultural thing?
is sex not considered a consensual-equal loving act over there?

The anal queen.

have we got a problem? you wanna talk shit?

Huh. Was going to say "OP said GIRLS" but it actually didnt.

Also Hitomi would take it up the ass but she'd be raping you

I honestly don't think Rem is for anal. She is only for missionary and mating press w/leg locking.

le sweaty man

Would also like anal, is also the worst girl from her anime

I recommend you check yourself before you wreck yourself, hombre.

>being THIS gay

from this list it becomes clear that the person who made it hasn't actually watched some of the shows in it for calling specific girls things they aren't or being wrong about why they are shit

Fuck off, you made me look.

go back to whever you came from

Would she ready turn it down if Subaru brought it up?

That shit is bomb. I finally have a girlfriend after many years of loneliness and missionary + mating press + leglock + making out + cumming inside is... it's nice.

I served my time on /r9k/, even if she breaks up with me I'm just going to keep self-improving and make sure I'm never back there.

>>>furaffinity

Actual canon answer.

>Akeno
Now you fucking got me mad

>I like men
Pretty hilarious.

Did she ever imply anal or am I just forgetfull?

This.

>Implying Margot isn't a power uke and rides Assistant until he's bone dry

Two reasons: A. a woman who is strong and dignified but enjoys something profane and undignified is an appealing reversal. It's a weakness in the wall, a chink in the armour, something that opens a vulnerability and thus creates both a feeling of trust of private indulgance in being the one who gets to be the partner to that indulgance. This works best for the 'cool beauty' types who give off an unnapproachable air. The idea that they embody self-control yet succumb to their strange sexual urges (and only privately, with you) is intimate and inviting.

B. the idea of someone who holds power or authority (either physical or status) willing you to indulge their fetish is exciting. It adds an extra layer to the excitement of doing something kinky by adding the element of power dynamic-- you're not just doing it because you want to, you're doing it because they want it so badly from you that they're pushing it onto you. There's a thrilling sense of danger in being compelled to degeneracy by a powerful woman.

And for a bonus there's also the trope of the angry or overly emotional girl who finds some kind of emotional release through the indulgence of indecent acts, and there's some definite idealization of power fantasy going on there alongside the simple fact that there's a thrilling intensity in the coupling of fringe sexuality and strong emotional release.

Also canon.

She's explicitly stated that she has a butt plug in her ass every day.

/thread

She admits outright to having been addicted to anal masturbation

>A. a woman who is strong and dignified but enjoys something profane and undignified is an appealing reversal. It's a weakness in the wall, a chink in the armour, something that opens a vulnerability and thus creates both a feeling of trust of private indulgance in being the one who gets to be the partner to that indulgance. This works best for the 'cool beauty' types who give off an unnapproachable air. The idea that they embody self-control yet succumb to their strange sexual urges (and only privately, with you) is intimate and inviting.
This is what I call That Good Shit

I guess this answer my other post of it being a cultural thing

I'd normally be into this but honestly, Yozora is front-only.

Personally I prefer the complete subversion of the submissive expectations. A girl who can take anal whilst still being in control and dominant is absolutely supreme.
Pity h-material rarely ever has it.

who

>anal sex
>undignified
Look at this homolord. I bet you're gayer than m00t.

What episode(s), christ, It's been too long since I've watched it

To add to it, she's definitely the kind of girl that wants to be on top.

Almost every other episode? It's like her biggest thing.

I don't know the geneology of it, but I've encountered other cultures that treat anal exclusively as a form of violence imposed by a dominant party onto a subjected party, and fetishize that aspect of it. The strange thing to me is that they tend to be unable to parse the act as anything other than this.
I won't bring cultural specifics into this because I don't want to start the Sup Forums shitposting but I definitely think the obsession with anal being a domination/submission dynamic is a cultural thing, and there's similarly a cultural aversion to seeing it as something desirable for a willing participant.

Holy Mother of God
The things I'd do to Rem's anus
You people couldn't possibly even imagine

Maybe after a bit more practice?

I think those girls are the best for anal.