Here lies Son Goku. The biggest jobber in Dragon Ball

Here lies Son Goku. The biggest jobber in Dragon Ball.
He loved fighting strong guys and eating lots of food.
He is survived by his wife and children.

Press F to pay your respects

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=avZDnKz4V98
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

W-WHAT ARE YOU?!

F

Toie is shit. Goku is the fucking mc for the love of god let him win this time fucking hacks

S

I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!

>Toie
>not Toriyama

Fake

You don't like my ending? *raffs*

*He is survived by his wife that he has never kissed

This... this is the BEST TIMELINE

Wait, it's real?
I want to see the salt.

AH LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD!!

youtube.com/watch?v=avZDnKz4V98

Holy shit. I am a Gokufag and I fucking expected him to lose. Here we are!

How do you think they feel?

>our son and our prince may be pathetic fuckups, but at least Frieza-Sama is there to pick up the slack.

J-JIREN SAMA?

n-no... it's all over... Jiren has no chance against Freeza-sama

N-NOOOOOOOOOO! PLEASE DON'T DEATH BEAM ME OFF THE STAGE FRIEZA-SAMA!!!

NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

IT WAS HIS TURN!!!!!

It's truth, apparently.

So, yeah, it's even more obvious that DBS will return later.

This is the problem with current Dragon Ball. People complain that other characters don't do shit, but that is only because the fans have conditioned Toei to power creep their previous antagonist. So when other characters get a chance to do shit people fucking get mad because only Goku should finish the big bad.

LORD FURIZA

>He believes fake spoilers

you wish

The ones that have been getting posted are from Herms

OHOHOHO

>Jiren losing against FURIZA? ningen please

El Hermano>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jiren el gris>Grandma Goku

AN IDIOT SANDWICH

The goku we see in dbs is an autistic impostor.

so what does he wish for? what even was his endgame?

F

>jobbed to beerus
>jobbed to sorbet
>jobbed to hit
>jobbed to zamasu
>jobbed to jiren
NOT A SINGLE BIG WIN , NOT EVEN GOHAN CAN FUCK UP THIS BADLY

That what he gets for not bringing Cell to the tournament

Perfección when?

Here lies Goku

He never kissed his wife.

>Super is called Goku Time 2.0
>Goku can't get a single victory

LMAO
DBS more like DB JobberS

>you will get Gohan's powerup and Blanco transformation
but
>you will get his jobbing power as well

>goku got monkey paw'd

>jobbed with ss3
>jobbed with ssg
>jobbed with ssgss
>jobbed with ssgsskk
>jobbed with omen ui
>jobbed with MUI
>only victory is against kefla

What are the chances that kekfla is a Toei creation (meaning she will not happen in the manga) with the purpose behind her creation being giving Gocuck a pity victory with his new UIJ form?

My hope is that he wishes for all erased universes to be revived, along with himself, with Lord Freeza as the eternal, immortal Emperor of All.
After all, who wants to be a ruler of a void?

Quickly frieza you’re our last hope we need you frieza

Unironically, probably pretty high.
Kale and Caulifla are nowhere near as close in the manga, Caulifla doesn't call Kale her protegee, and Kale seems withdrawn yet with hidden power, instead of inept and obsessed.
Couple on that UI got dreadfully handled in the anime by coming and going instead of a dramatic appearance in the climax, and it points towards Kefla being Toei filler, the same as SSBKK and spirit sword Trunks

>only other character that jobs to him is another monkey
hahaha pottery

This all Gohan's memery fault, should have never been accepted in the CHAD pantheon.

Aniki, wake up

>Frieza sneak attacks Jiren
>Jiren, near death, can just lie hopelessly as Frieza toys with him at edge of ring
>Frieza declared himself the best fighter ever for being last in the end
>says he hates losing, but hates Saiyans/beerus more
>jumps off side
>u11 wins
>ooooooh hohohoho

He will be missed.

No he won't, fuck Goku.

>fuck Goku.
Wow user, why do you hate him so much? Did he kill your family or something?

He's an annoying manchild.

Is that something bad for you?

He's also the main character. The entire series revolves around him. If you hate Goku so much, you probably hate Dragon Ball as a whole, and in that case, you should kindly fuck off.

Well, thank god DB is dying once again.

Can't even win when he's not up against Vegeta (undefeated against Goku, by the way)? Pathetic.

At least he made for an adequate sex toy for his rapist. Until being replaced with the son, anyway.

>jobbed with KK
Vegeta remembers.

S

you sound mad as fuck.

>probably
You're retarded. Fuck Goku. He wasn't always this shit, but he's been shit for a long time. DB, however, is fine. Super is shit (like GT).

Garbage

>Brand new transformation
>Maximum power
>Still lose
How? What's the point of it all then just don't make a new transformation and instead add atmosphere and tension

>wishes for everything to go back to status quo, expect main monkey who needs to suffer
>wants him to get fucked up as a child
>monkey paw super dragon balls
>it turns Goku into a child the easiest way: letting Pilaf do it
>finally making GT canon
I hate it enough for it to be possible

Apologize.

Shut the fuck up you goddamn nigger. I've disliked Goku since I was a fucking child, and I was hugely into Dragonball. This "most love protagonist to enjoy story" shit is always thrown around by you brainlets because you can't face your bad taste. But even though I disliked him, I never hated him as much as I do after Super, who added Ralph Wiggum-tier retardation on top of his walking-asspull existence.

Here's a fun fact, his fucking dad is more popular than him in Japan.

> puts his Universe in a situation that it could be erased from existence
> constantly given asspull power ups
>is given the biggest BS power up that even the gods don't know how to use
>ends up mastering it in like 20 minutes
> the fate of the universe rest on his hands
> still fails in the end
Guys I think we should apologize to Gohan

Goku's opponents in Super are much more skilled than him. He lost to Cell in Z, only because Cell is the only villain in the entire series to combine combat tactics with strength to gain the upper hand.

Lets see
>DB
Pilaf arc- Goku wins
21st WMAT arc- Goku lose (Roshi)
Red Ribbon army arc- Goku wins
Baba arc - Goku wins (grandpa Gohan surrender)
22nd WMAT arc- Goku lose (Tenshinhan)
King Piccolo arc- Goku wins
Piccolo Jr arc- Goku wins

>DBZ
Saiyan arc- Goku lose (Vegeta)
Frieza arc- Goku wins
Cell arc- Goku lose (Perfect Cell)
Buu arc- Goku wins (with help)

>DBS
Battle of the gods- Goku lose (Beerus)
Return of F- Goku wins
Zamasu arc- Goku lose (Merged Zamasu)
Tournament of power- Goku lose (Jiren)

So, Both Piccolos and Frieza are actually the only final enemies Goku have defeated without any kind of help.

The thing with Sorbet and the laser gun was idiotic, and Jiren's only tactic is to look cool and reveal his TRUE POWERS as many times as needed to not lose. Counting the one in next episode, he's done it 3 times since Goku and Vegeta teamed up against him, like 5 times total and will likely do it again before ringing out Goku. You have a point with the others.

For that matter, all the relevant pride troopers had super bullshit powerups, from Dyspo's "oh no I'm losing guess I'll just go faster" to Toppo's "haha I'm just enough of GoD to have all the GoD powers but still not get disqualified, now let me smash the arena to pieces, spam massive spheres of destruction energy at everyone in sight and still conveniently not kill anyone"

Who says Freiza wins?

Given Goku gets ringed out, Frieza not winning means U7 loses and gets erased. With a straight face, tell me if that has any fucking chance of happening. The stakes in this arc were so high, everyone knew they were effectively fictional from the start

Besides, why have the twist at all if Jiren wins anyways?

revive everything+ seal goku, leading to the movie where they all work together to free him

I thought the movie was dealing with the origin of the original Super Saiyan God, so it should have nothing to do with the ending of DBS.

>won against initial Zamasu
>won against winnie the pooh
>won against all of u9
>won against Kefla
>won against copy Vegeta
This is why no one listens to Gokufags.

Kefla fight was the peak of the ToP.

I've seen these easily faked. I still remember the Toppo eliminating 17 one and the Vegeta mastering UI one after Goku gave him his remaining energy

>Besides, why have the twist at all if Jiren wins anyways?
(Laughs)

I'll just wait for the episodes to see how it goes :)

Fucking spics man.

F

Frieza's gonna kill Jiren. And since killing is against the rules there will be no winner. Thus making this tournament completely pointless.

>no he won't user he'll just push him out of bounds

Nope. Frieza wants this guy dead, remember?

How many funerals or wakes can one person have?

wake up aniki

17 should have just tanked the hit and got killed

Perfect Cell can speedblitz him thats why he couldnt beat him. Also Goku jobbed to Cell Jrs showing he stood no chance against Perfect Cell

Wait, haven't been keeping up with dragon ball for a while but, what the fuck is going on?