Danberu nan kiro moteru?

Are you thinking about losing weight? Gaining muscles? Wondering how to begin, what to do, and you'd like it told to you by a a comedic group of erotic teen girls and a knowledgeable bodybuilder?? Welcome to "Danberu Nan Kiro Moteru?"!! The body-modification comedy manga!
>Sakura Hibiki is your average teenaged gyaru looking to slim down and get herself a boyfriend.
>Soryuuin Akemi is school president, ojou, clean-cut and beautiful and WOW does she love muscles!
>Machio Naruzou is the primary gym-trainer at Silverman's Gym and teaches the girls proper form and lifting routines...and buff beyond extremes.
>Uehara Ayaka is Hibiki's best-friend and an athletic tomboy who both teases and supports her friend in between action-hero movie marathons.
>Tachibana Satomi is a world history teacher for the girls and a 29-year-old Christmas Cake desperate for a man to find her...but even more desperate that no one finds out about her erotic cosplay hobby.
>Zina Void is a Russian transfer student athlete who sets herself as a rival to Hibiki and a homestay resident at her house, too.

----
This is a thread to generate a little awareness for the manga as it's (already) more than 40 chapters strong after more than a year of publication.
A dump thread, dumping the first 20 chapters (or more, depending on the image bump limit) so that ya'll can browse through, ask questions about, and generally enjoy a magnificent manga. And feel free to post ITT at any time: if you don't know about Sup Forums, the OP cannot bump his own thread if he's the only one in it! Let's muscle!

Author: Sandrovitch Yabako (Kengan Asura)
Artist: MAAM (his first!)
Publication: Ura Sunday (Mob Psycho, Helck, Kengan Asura)
Read Online: mangadex.org/manga/19600/danberu-nan-kiro-moteru

It's also here in the hopes someone can link to the Volume 3 RAWS that came out late last year! It's got art and 4koma I'd love to spread to the western world!!

Other urls found in this thread:

danberuisareactiongoldmine.imgur.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=uH0hikcwjIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So, let's begin! And just an fyi, the group that has brought you ENG Danberu, since Day 1, is Rakuen Translations. Just ONE guy from that team, in fact, and with the tl work of an anonymous Sup Forums translator-friend.

Chapter 1 - Admission

Every single chapter of Danberu has a page dedicated as its title page and features a full-color character art of someone doing some thing. Be it a lift, eating a food, performing a trick or just being awesome.

Going to pick up everything of them in April when I'm in Japan.

You're a good man and you're making the right decision! Support the manga and tell the world it's worth the $5 price of a volume.

Where in Japan? I used to live in Okinawa due to military. It's a great place to visit if you know what you want to do and explore.

I will mostly be in Tokyo, I guess but I think 2 1/2 weeks of just Tokyo might be a bit of an overkill. I will travel for a hot spring for sure but no clue just yet which one I should take.

FUN FACT:
Sandrovich Yabaka is the author of this manga and also the author of the popular series "Kengan Asura." And boy, he LOVES putting references to his own work (and others) into Danberu. Almost every chapter has at least one reference to something real-world or manga related...including nearly every-other chapter having a reference to his own.

Like this page, for instance.

I'd love to help recommend places, but I've only been to Tokyo twice, myself. But, as far as exploring goes (especially if it's two weeks) don't be shy to visit not just shopping districts or city highlights, definitely go museum touring, hiking, as you said a hot spring stay. Go to theme parks, tsukiji fish market (EARLY morning), a different restaurant every night. Go everywhere and do everything!! Even if it seems ordinary or mundane, experiencing it from the perspective of a completely different culture, like vending, will open up some thought gates that you didn't even know were closed.

It's a great experience to travel the world and participate!

Yeah, I hope I don't chicken out because of shyness of whatever.

No can blame you if you lack resources to travel or do, really, so don't beat yourself up on that front. But when it comes to shyness...don't worry about it! You've got an interest in Japan, and you've got ideas on what you want to do or try!! Go for it! Life is about finding out what you like to do and not being ashamed to do it. Don't be afraid of liking your visit or going where you want to.

...like Machojou, here.

>Manga too depressing.
>Write a manga on the side about cute High-school girls lifting.
Bliss.

And at the end of every chapter, there is a full-color 4koma OMAKE page that relates to it. Little factoid: these omake pages DO NOT exist on the official raws page of urasunday and they DO NOT ALL exist in the official volumes! They are exclusive to mangaone's official mangareading app in the Japanese market.

So, THANK YOU to our raw provider who's been getting up absolutely everything since day 1, as well. Good man. Lotta great people bringing the manga outside Japan.

Chapter 2 - Bench Press

Not only is it a very relaxed and fun manga, it's very informative, too. Sandrovich knows what he's talking about and writes it well. Plus, he gets time to write it: it's not a weekly manga, but an every-other-weekly. It comes out twice a month.

Such lustful girls

AND HERE'S THE REAL MEAT OF THE MANGA

EXPOSITION PAGES!!
This manga thrives on two things:
1) hot babes
and
2) those hot babes doing exercises

It's an exercise manga, after all!! Every chapter has multiple pages describing a need for an exercise, multiple pages describing (and showing) the exercise, and multiple pages showing its effects or where to obtain the equipment for it. The rest is world/character building, jokes, puns, references or just fun. If you want light reading and discover that you're actually smarter when you're done, THIS is the manga for you! And for your erection!

And now we see the other side(s) of Machio. The hunk pretty boy who's actually the hunk hulk. Let's aim to be macho together!

You sure are optimistic.

I'm the kinda guy that likes to see people be happy. If you're good at something, you should be reminded. If you want something, you should be supported to achieve it. Nothing wrong with someone having confidence! Confidence won't stop failure, but it sure can help overcome it.

>I'm the kinda guy that likes to see people be happy.
Sup Forums must be hell for you.

Well, it's not like everyone has GOOD interests and I revel in the loss of stupid people just as much as anybody. And I just stay outta threads that don't really interest me. I gotta help an user that wants to enjoy Japan know it's a good think to think that way, though!

Just like musclebuilding, exercise, trim physiques and good diet are important. Read Danberu and live a healthy life. I guarantee a strong body leads to better views on life.

Chapter 3 - Squat

such short skirts....

I benched 92.5kg for a heavy grinder yesterday, after not havng done any barbell benching in about a year and only messing around with danberus. Looking forward to getting huge. Lmao2pl8 very soon
Have you reached 2pl8 binch yet, user-kun?

Seeing that last image there of a sundress Akemi reminds me...
...even though it's certainly not up to date right now, here's an imgur of TONS of exercises pages and reaction shots pulled straight from the manga. Feel free to save and enjoy.

danberuisareactiongoldmine.imgur.com/

I did ten years ago but I've dropped off a bit, recently. I'd like to try and excuse myself as having long arms, but that's me not admitting to a lackadaisical lifestyle for the past 3 years.

Get that chest, baby. Make those Akemis lusty.

I swear I'm gonna get thick, solid and tight.

now that's a bubble butt

Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips.

Chapter 4 - Stretch

This exercise manga isn't exclusively about weightlifting, either. It about all kinds of things essential for a health body. From weights to calisthenics, stretching to diet! You'll be a wiser user for sitting down and enjoying chapter of "Dumbbells What Kilo(gram) To Hold? or "Is Lifting Popular?"

Chapter 5 - Plank

And here we get the proper introduction of Hibiki's best friend, Uehara Ayaka. We find out why they're friends and who she is...along with more of Hibiki's other incredible power (aside from being able to eat a lot).

Getting some indication that Sandrovich loves pulling references a lot in this chapter. From anywhere.

While the reference in Chapter 1, directly relating this series to Kengan Asura, was subtle, it was also purely written that way. In this page, it's almost more obscure and subtle with a visual twist instead of outright named.

He becomes far more blatant as the manga progresses.

IS THAT A MOTHERFUCKING JOJO'S REFERENCE?

boxing-chan's tomboy abdominals, oh baby

Could be! Wanna relate to the thread?

H-here I go...!

...Kengan Sakura

Chapter 6 - Lat Pulldown

Machio is low key best girl. He's a genetic freak of nature, yet he remains humble and supportive. The fact that he won't laugh at anyone, no matter how pathetic, as long as they try is a really admirable trait. No homo.

youtube.com/watch?v=uH0hikcwjIA

What's not to love about Machio

or anyone in this manga