People hate this perfect creature

>people hate this perfect creature
How can Sup Forums have such shit taste?

reddit told me to hate battle harems

A fiery red turd can't be perfect.

fucked on the first date.

Cause imoutofags

I would put my penis inside of her.

>red houki
>perfect

Pink cunt

>Houki who's actually honest about her feelings towards MC
ftfy

Because one shitposter.
That's it.
That's all it took for Sup Forums to get SO ASSBLASTED that Ash will win a league, Dragonball and One Piece as franchises will end, and Half Life 3 will come out but Sup Forums will still hate Stella.

Shit series

> Reddit
> Hating battle harems

I'd impregnate her ASAP.

>twintails
Into the trash she goes

Reddit loves Rakudai though.

People told me to hate "Insert character I Like Here". How could they hate "Insert character I Like Here"? They must have shit taste.

Stella is red Kurisu you faggot.

I should pick Rakudai back up.

I actually had to use image search to remember which anime she was from.

0/10

Kurisu and Stella have nothing in common other than being tsundere. Kurisu is actually level headed when Daru and Okabe isn't doing their usual antics.

I want to go back to 2015, I had a lot of fun that year

I like her but she's not the best though.

With her future husband, you filthy degenerate.

Why is it always so fucking easy to spot girls from battle harems?

Stella a shit.

Fuck off Asterisktard

REMOVE

That guy in the background with the hands on his head gets me everytime

What happened? Care to elaborate?

Out of all the trashy battle harems, Rakudai was the most bearable and even downright enjoyable at moments. ASSterisk fags need not apply.

That's because it was not a harem, even though it seemed it would one.

I don't think Stella is very different from other heroines in actual battle harem shows, by the way. What sets Rakudai apart as a show is Ikki; the guy is so good at removing the tsun from tsunderes that I bet he could transform pretty much any tsundere into a nice, reasonable girl who is not afraid of being honest with her feelings. We need more Ikkis.

Gas yourself, Rakutard

>perfect
Wouldn't go that far, but she's a good love interest and far better than most of the trashy tsunderes the Sup Forumsutistics seem to regard so highly

>That's because it was not a harem, even though it seemed it would one.
Yeah, it's not like the other girls are in the running or even love him.
One is his imouto, the other is a betraying whoretaking advantage of his kindness, and glasses bitch is probably the worst She straight up try to decapitate him after he's been guantanamo'd for a week.

In the very first episode the MC has the standard ecchi misunderstanding moment where he and the heroine have been made roommates without being told, so he walks in on her changing in black lingerie.

His response is to immediately shut the door and start undressing himself so she won't be embarrassed as the only person naked. It is at that point that Ikki cemented himself as both an absolute madman and the best battle school protagonist of that period by a fucking mile

What other battle shonen protagonists in recent years go from meeting their love interest to marriage in 12 episodes these days?

>neo tsundere
Cancer.

Theo, from Grancrest Senki.

In fact Theo and Silluca have been my favourite couple since Ikki and Stella. The latest episode of Grancrest had this super adorable romantic scene that cemented the relationship between the two main characters.

Theo straight told Silluca how very important she was for him, to the point that he could happily throw away anything he had gained in the past if that meant keeping her by his side (that was not a hypothetical by the way, he actually throw away his nobility title in order to keep Silluca with him). Rather than remaining silent or dodging the comment, Silluca asked Theo if he was aware of her feelings for him. (Tsunderes aroun the world please take notes). Theo said that he had suspected something but he had thought that he may have been imagining it. Silluca became anxious and replied that this was a very important issue so there could be no room for misunderstandings (tsunderes aroundn the world please continue taking notes). Then she asked Theo if he was in love with her. Theo jocked about being forced to say something so embarrassing so instead he got close to her and kissed her. And then he said that, indeed, he was in love with her.

Read that? That's straightforward, unambiguous romance with no misunderstandings bullshit. And it only took nine episodes to get there. The scene was so satisfying that at that point I couldn't care less about "the other scene" that for some anons seemed to overshadow everything else in the episode. But I digress...

Basically Rakudai and Asterik Wars were two shows that were without deep analysis the same show, aired at the same time with the only difference being the latter was the one that stuck
Most threads about it were filled with a dedicated Stella shitposter, and the rest is history because really Sup Forums is just that deranged

Anal with Stella!

Actually she's more a classic tsundere than anything you underage faggots watched.
Because even when she drop the violent tsun, she's still tsundere as she doesn't want to openly admit she has feelings for Ikki despite the clear evidence she does.
So really YOU'RE the cancer that doesn't even know the archtype he claims to like.

>she doesn't want to openly admit she has feelings for Ikki
She does though, at the waterpark. That's why it doesn't feel forced when they end up together.
It pisses me off that more series don't realize this. Jesus Christ, it's not that complex.

Don't bother. You're arguing with someone who either doesn't remember or dropped the show.

The point is that people seem to think 'oh she stopped being violent tsun, now she wants to just jump the dick' are wrong. She still didn't fully want to admit her feelings at first.

She dropped the "violent" part after the first episode and her tsun only diminished from there, which reflects very well on her as a character.

perfect hair, tits and thighs
god i miss her twintails

Oh yes because as we know all non tsundere characters are bad characters. Completely irredeemable trash.
Unless you're not being sarcastic but this is Sup Forums so I assume you are

This.
Plus, she had very compelling reasons to respect Ikki (which is what caused her to drop the violent act on the first place).
That little battle they had at episode 1 was cathartic for Stella. Stella had always been considered by others as a "lucky one", a person who could, due to her immense talent, cruise through life without putting any effort. Stella was mortified by those kind of comments because they negated the huge amount of effort that she actually put every day into improving herself. Ikki was the first person in a very long time to acknowledge that Stella was, in fact, a hard-worker on top of being talented. And when Stella learnt that Ikki was both talented and hard-worker himself, and he was similarly misunderstood by others, she sympathized.

And the rest is history. I simply wanted to emphasize that Stella's sudden change of heart towards Ikki may have been sudden, but it wasn't unreasonable. I personally found it very compelling.

The fuck are you even on about?

This nigga gets it.

>implying he's wrong

Because she is WORST girl. Shizuku and Nene are superior.

I should really finish rolling girls

The best kind of tsundere is one that doesn't let that define them as a character, for this the list is every small.

>>has a reason
thank you people, forgot the originals tsunderes with justifiable reasons to be tsunderes

who is the pinnacle girl?

>impure
>perfect
haram

I'm usually more on the imouto side, but the imouto in this was kinda meh, so Stella best girl.

Slutella and Shitzuku are shit

Your bait is boring and undeserving of a (you)

I prefer this one.

I can't tell one red-haired fire-based tsundere girl in a battle harem from another.

I thought Ikki was untalented and he accomplished everything trough pure effort?

Same

It's more like he's talented at something "useless" (swordsmanship) and manages to make it with his hard work.

>Jobs on the first episode

The world needs more battle harems.

Battle harems are dead, they have been replaced with isekai harems.

Stella is perfect though.

This

I never thought the day would come where I would unironically be missing battle harems, especially after the shitfest that was Hundred, but here we are.

Why can't I have both damn it?

In Touka's defense she didn't want to insult him by holding back, especially since in no way was it going to be a fair fight even if she did. Enough of the people running things were on his family's side that wanted his ass gone and the only way to make them fuck off was to win a fight that was literally stacked against him. Touka knew it too but couldn't afford to give in either, she reasoned if he wanted it badly enough he would find a way to win so she would come out with full force too.

The only thing that would make this picture more perfect would be if she was wearing the garter belt properly.

Because she is easy

>touched Ikkis back
Truly a slut.

the cutest

oh no!

Use condom you fucking degenerate.

it would be disgraceful

Never seen the series but I like this doujin

Kurisu is red Kurisu you colorblind moron

That comparison is an insult to Kurisu.

I dropped that shit of a title.

>skindentation
Perfectly thick.

His talent was not something that's appropriately measured by the school standards, kinda like Onii-sama.