STEINS GATE 0 CONFIRMED FOR 13 EPISODES

FUCKNG DROPPED

It could've been 3x as long and it still would've been shit, Zero sucks aside from Maho, Leskimeme and a few Mayuri scenes.

I kind of never gave a shit about the Steins;Gate adaptations. Reading the VN with its sort of interesting art style and then watching the generic-looking anime was rough.

source?

Read the VN instead. The story's not that great but everything else except Kagari is alright.

drop source

Bullshit. Even a 2cour would have a tough time adapting this. Source

Excellent source OP. Zero is shit anyway

>BREAKING NEWS: OP CONFIRMED FAGOT

>All of these secondaries

NO WAY
WHY?!

>tfw no fluffy science gf

RIP in pepperoni

I lost hope on Steins;Gate because every time a new science adventure seires flops. 5PB rushes to make a new S;G because they fags will consume it. there's not quality in it anymore. I don't know what you guys were expecting at this point

>streaming

>2s image googling

What is it with SciADV and never having enough episodes?

gottem

I'm retarded. Could someone explain what I'm looking at?

>reply to the posts asking for source
>number 13
>amadeus

Ah, I missed that. Thanks.

That's it. it was the only thing expectating next month and this happens.

13 is plenty. It doesn't even need that many.

it'll be worse than chaos child kek

>inb4 split cour

Japan seems to like split cours these days because easier on schedules and work load.

That's what I'm hoping. A short anime can be just as impactful as a 24+ one if the time is utilized well.

Though it's obviously not too similar, White Fox did a freat job with Girl's Last Tour with 12 episodes.

You'd think that would have been announced by now, though.

Not really. They usually hold off on announcing 2nd cours in case the 1st cour bombs massively and they don't get stuck with promising a 2nd cour.

Well if it's an "Amadeus route" I hope it's basically just Twin Automata.

They'll just do the promised rinascimento route added with the Mayuri rooftop scene. End

What's good is that they'll for sure axe the retarded Kagari is Yuki arc

Not a good comparison. The tone and nature of both story are wildly different.

FUCK

>The story's not that great but everything else except Kagari is alright.
The entire thing is a story. If the story is shit then what is there to like or experience?

Naked Suzu
and Maho

>they'll for sure axe the retarded Kagari is Yuki arc
and 2 certain Maho's Maho scene

This wasn't supposed to happen.

>do split cour
>first cour is Gehenna's Stigma route
>don't announce second cour until after first cour finale
>watch anime-only fags lose their shit thinking that's the end

>13 episodes of pure leskinen

>The screen time, Lintahlo

C-could be 13 episodes of PR, then the 2nd split cour of true ending
0 is way more action packed and complicated than S; G, no way they can do it in just 13 episodes without fucking it up

I think I'm just gonna read 0, from what I know of it I think I'll like it more than most anons anyway.

HOLY COW

>is way more action packed and complicated than S; G, no way they can do it in just 13 episodes without fucking it up

Or they can just fuck it up like they fucked up every other SciADV anime.

Also, if I can't play the game is the Robotics;Notes Anime worth checking out?

It's not anywhere close to being as bad as the Chaos; anime, but it's still lacking a lot of explanations and details compared to the VN. Still pretty decent watch though, just don't expect it to be tonally similar to S;G and you'll be fine.

(paraphrased)
>At first we were thinking about either picking the Mayuri or the Kurisu (Amadeus) route to adapt in 13 episodes.
>However in the end we've decided on a solution that'd involve both of those

What, why

Nah, they're saying there that they'll mix both route into a new one.

>It actually is 13 episodes
>It's not adapting gehenna
WORST ATTRACTOR FIELD

we have all odds stacked against us, eh lads?

>Leaving everyone depressed with Gehenna's

my folder is new forgive me

I'm kinda hoping that the Steam Ports will mean that eventually the rest of the games will come over.

So, I haven't played the game, but will the True ending even be touched upon in this adaptation?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You already saw the True Ending in S;G.

At least those new series got enough attention and weren't completely overshadowed by S;G.
And all the released material by S;G were nothing but spin-off and side story. Glad we didn't ever got a sequel.

>Releasing Chaos;Child as an Xbox One exclusive
>Releasing Occultic;Nine that rehashes the anime without resolving any plot threads

Every other SciADV flops because they're fucking retarded.

I like Zero just fine though.

Me too. Among any other S;G side material, Zero definitely was the best it had to offer.

>Releasing Occultic;Nine that rehashes the anime without resolving any plot threads
The anime already pushes people away from the series anyway.

I don't know about that. There was a lot of meandering in Zero, mainly Kagari, but also with stuff like Mayuri's friends, or pointless plot threads like the cultist or the animals. I'd honestly say I enjoyed the Arc Light manga/drama CD more than Zero.

M-masaka.

They said it was going to be 2cour he's baiting with the number 13

>games are mismanaged
>anime adaptations are rushed
>5pb will nonetheless take all this to mean that only S;G is worth anything and they should keep milking it
And they can't even do that right. Elite's just the fucking anime in VN form.

>yfw Tatum writes the SG0 dub

Even worse they'll announce another S;G this year.

0 was a spit in the face in regards to everything. Forced Daru drama, Kagari being awful and not even having fanservice with her huge knockers even after she got shoehorned into the plot, Moeka being a plot device except in the one actually good route, Amadeus not remaining for the entirety of the game making you wonder why it was even there in the first place if it gets scrapped after Xmas, the story being all over the place etc. Anime deserves to be trash too since its also a cashgrab.

R;N DaSH is already relying on Daru to carry the S;G fans over.

>People falling for the bait
Confirms it's going to be 2cour with them covering Mayuri's route(which is necessary for the true end route) + Kurisu route in 13 episodes. Meaning 2nd cour is hand over the japanese shrine maidens Lintaro and true end

0 was great

Amadeus is probably one of my biggest issues with the game. All the promotional material and stuff played her up like she would play a really significant role, but her impact doesn't amount to much in most routes, so I felt sort of cheated.

It's like Amadeus was only there so that Okabe had someone to help him get over his Kurisu problems and was never supposed to be portrayed as that important, but they decided to put her upfront and center anyways because Kurisu's one of the faces of S;G.

>steins;gay

If his role is similar to Nae then it's fine I guess.

>not even having fanservice with her huge knockers even after she got shoehorned into the plot

This

The only reason Kurisu was nicer was because Okabe wasn't a turbo faggot in his introduction. First impressions really are everything.

I can't see that being the case when his name is in the title though.

>implying they won't release Darling 2 for that

Kurisu is fucking low tier as fuck, but Amadeus Kurisu is really up there as the best of girls in the series.

>Expecting a S;G adaptation to not be rushed and inferior to the VN
Why even pretend?

And my biggest issue with this is tgat its a literal FD - content that could've been in the original game but was cut out specifically for it to be made into a separate game all these years later. An actual cashgrab.

Shes even way prettier.

Even worse, some people expect the anime to "fix" the story and put high expectation on it.
Are these people moron or what?

I still don't really see anything wrong with 0's story, if anything its based around the one thing I wanted more info on.

This, holy shit. It makes sense. Imagine what the original could have been if Okabe had just contained his power level a bit more.

Why won't they stop milking this meme to death?

Two cours for both routes would be rushed, 13 episodes is beyond fucked

Eh, can't say I enjoy Arc Light that much since Suzuha was the bitchiest she's ever been there.

>routes are disjointed to shit, due to actually being written by different people
I've said my biggest gripes with the story up top. Biggest insult remains that it had so much potential, man! People were hyped to shit, if could've, should've been amazing. Now look at it. A messy piece of shit. Anime will degrade it into god knows what.

Steins Gate 0 isn't even a real sequel. There's going to be a Steins Gate 2 for sure, taking place after the true end of S;G original.

>the one cour meme was right all along
PFFTTTTHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAH
I feel sorry for memeing it

Oddly enough, the YU-NO remake did got 2 cour. Guess MAGES have a higher expectation in that.

Money. Literally, simply money off of normalfags, ironic weaboos and lolicons who want to see Maho in a school swimsuit.

>Why won't they stop milking a popular series to death?
Gee, I wonder why

Nah. They couldn't even begin to write it.

0's story was half-assed already. They might as well do it again while they're at it.

You could barely see Daru in the key visual, it's not like he's going to be the MC or something.

>Subaru standing

Didn't he fuck up his legs?

>S;G is the only SciADV that seriously gets promoted because the others aren't popular
>the other series aren't popular, therefore they don't get promoted
It's a catch-22.

Well, half of the story was adapted from a novel.
They'll definitely do a sequel, but not for anytime soon.

0 was great. Maho was a great character, the scenes were all excited, seeing the future was great and Mayuri got a HUGE upgrade in it.

Only bad thing about it honestly was that this Not!Chie girl was pretty wasted potential.