Which version of SAO canon is the best?

Which version of SAO canon is the best?
OG or gameverse?

Other urls found in this thread:

siliconera.com/2018/03/06/sword-art-online-fatal-bullets-next-dlc-will-add-new-characters-story-quests/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WN canon
>glop
>harem ending

They're all shit.
How can you seriously like this self-insert power fantasy wanking garbage and still have any self respect as a human being?

Anime starring Kureha in all her insecure emotional meltdown glory when?

God I love Kureha.

>harem ending
Seriously?

TWO YEARS WORTH

OG

Why do people like SAO? It's mediocre in every aspect, even for a LN.

Because the girls are cute.

Not quite. Late one night, Reki wrote a side story that was essentially an alternate ending to the Alicization arc titled "There is but one ultimate way". It's non-canon even to the WN, but it's a harem ending.

WN

>I haven't read Alicization (over half the series)
the post

Gameverse for miracles!

The thumbnail made me think it was a side story with abec's art.
I'm disappointed

>why do people like fast food?

>Sup Forums loves Kureha
>Sup Forums hates Kureha

Explain yourselves.

Anywhere that my cute daughteru is alive is best.

How does gameverse differ from the novel/anime stuff?

Sup Forums always hates everything buddy including anime and overrated game except for indie and nintendo games

gamesverse, Philia is love.

Gameverse has Tia. Of course it's better.

The canon where me and Sinon get married.

Will A-1 fuck up her arc?

Gameverse a best. Hopefully Reki makes the right choice and adapts the gameverse into Progressive.
私は保護します!

SAO goes to floor 100.
Leafa and Sinon get trapped in SAO due to reasons.
Kirito's harem is about twice as large from all the extra gameverse heroines he picks up on the side. Most of them are AI (like Philia).
ALO arc is completely different.
Yuuki doesn't die.

>Philia is an AI meme
DO
NOT

>Most of them are AI (like Philia)
DELETE

siliconera.com/2018/03/06/sword-art-online-fatal-bullets-next-dlc-will-add-new-characters-story-quests/
More Fatal Bullet news

Id like to know when its gonna get released stateside. Not being able to smith accessories is pretty annoying.

Does this mean Donut gets to fuck Llenn?

What do Philiafags think of her Spriggan design?

Not a Philiafag but
>short dark hair
>slight tan
MUH

>There is but one ultimate way
He understands completely.

It's shit and I can't wait for the anime of it so this meme that it's good can finally die

>Strea sneaking in that hand handing with Kirito

*hand holding

This just makes me want an anime adaptation of Accel World vs Sword Art Online

Which Goddess do you side with?

Letting Kayanon lust after Matsuo on set. She might not be able to give an impartial performance when she needs to.

I want to breed with Tia

Pick one

Cumming on Silica would be fun

My wife Sinon, duh.

Enjoy your rushed final game.

Gameverse. They let best girl live

That's super lewd.

I would love a CGI SAO spinoff. The cutscenes in the games look really damn good.

This can't be real. What's the context of this? Does she get saved?

As mentioned in But also, Gameverse, because the story diverts and they're in SAO longer makes events from the og series happen in different.

IE - Creepy elf guy shows up in SAO instead and tries to kidnap Asuna there, until he gets btfo by Strea.

Yuuki shows up at the end of HF as a bonus boss fight and her Mother's Rosario arc happens during Lost Song instead of after GGO (Yuuki lives through Kirito dickings.)
Accel World chick shows up as an AI in Lost Song too

HR has Alice show up as a random AI and so does SANADA-SAN.

Only 3 of the games are actually any good though, fair warning

It would most certainly be better than what we will get with the live action version

Asuna isn't all that attractive but fuck something about her in her HR outfit makes me diamonds

The loli Goddess is the best Goddess

She's got the slutty barmaid look going

Kureha has a massive inferiority complex due to constantly being compared to her charismatic and beautiful supergenius of an older sister. She started playing GGO to escape to a reality where she could excel without being overshadowed by her sister but then she made a huge mistake by inviting (you), her childhood friend, to play with her, because (you) turn out to be the same breed of superhuman as her sister and Kirito that gets showered with accolades and praise because you're just that great. Soon she's perpetually living in (you)r shadow in GGO as well and this sends her into a spiral of self loathing and depression.

So when everyone gets trapped in a death game set up by "Death Gun" she thinks it's better if she dies than (you) because no one cares about her anyways. And then everyone chooses to kill her off because they like Zeliska better and prove her right.

Wait, what. That can't be right.

Abridged a best.

Leafa is best girl, so none of them

>And then everyone chooses to kill her off because they like Zeliska better and prove her right
Fuck you, I chose to save Kureha.
Also
>not getting the true ending

Being Kureha is suffering.

Why did they create such a depression character

It's a good time to remind them

How come one character is on this three times?

Why IS Lisbeth so slutty? Holy shit

There are 3 goddesses in Hollow Realization.

Premiere, Tia, and a third one form the DLC (Cant remember her name)

>AI (like Philia).
>Until she forgets she is a Hollow

DELETE!!!!

Her thirst got to unquenchable levels grinding to Aincrad floor 100 so she went all in for the Kirito D

>says it's okay, and not lewd to sleep besides Donut because they're childhood friends who used to do it as kids
>dresses like a skimpy slut while doing so
Does she notice

Donut has a picture of them sleeping together back then in their room

Why was Fatal Bullet so disappointing bros? Did Hollow Realization raise the bar too high?

Because they spent all the budget on graphics and phoned in everything else.

My wife Strea

Kureha is in denial about her thirst so hard, it's hilarious.

Should she take pointers from Lisbeth?

I like FB. The issue is that HR and HF are more traditional RPG's, so you have more overall content. But then, FB is meant to be the spiritual successor to Freedom Wars more than a sequel to the SAO gameverse

your wife is comfy

>tfw playing as pure feMC who is totally oblivious to Kureha's mad homolust

>wants Itsuki off their bed, and refuses to be Zeliska's dakimakura
>bantz the shit out off Kureha, and even rewards them with having bed permanent bed sharing privileges
Well ok

>Getting my copy of the Collectors Edition I won from the Bamco Anime Stream tomorrow
Can't wait to try out FB Sup Forumsnons

Main heroine privileges

Donuts Asuna

>Donuts Asuna
>basketcase of issues
>spends most of the game talking about how incompetent you are in an effort to keep you dependent of her
>when it becomes clear that you're a better player than her she loses it and starts screaming about how you'd be useless without her and she's always been stronger than you
>challenges you to a duel only to lose miserably
>unfriends everyone and goes back to being a solo player (loner)
I don't want this kind of Asuna. Can we go back to playing as Kirito so we can get the better Asuna back?

Sup Forums loves broken girls

SAO is for normalfags gtfo

Go home, you are not welcome here

stfu bitchnigger

That just makes me want to hug and comfort her even more.

Are you from 2012? The pendulum has shifted to the point where bitching about SAO is the normalfag thing to do

Isn't there a pastebin or something that has all of these pictures?

'if you die in the game, YOU DIE FOR REAL'

most overused bullshit ever

>Most overused.
>Has literally only been used in anime/manga by .hack and SAO

Seriously though
You have to go back

I hate the first arc of the show but don't belong here. Go back to YouTube

stfu niggerbitchlord. SAO sucks dickhairs and you know it

ive made serveral vids about how the show is ass and ive made a lot of money off it so smd nigger

I can even find the Fatal Bullet thread for you to direct your anger if youre too lazy to find it yourself

You don't engage with the newfags. Just talk about the gameverse, that generally scares them off,

you sound like a newfag

Her HF mini route made me so happy gonna dump a little