Why haven't you married and reproduced yet Sup Forumsnons?

Why haven't you married and reproduced yet Sup Forumsnons?

I'm trying, ok?

I'm too young, need to focus on school and making money.

>pilots basically get arranged marriages
You know what to do, Abe.

Where do I find cute Onis?

Japan

I doubt a girl would want to have my seed.

in a few years when i have a stable career and income, probably a cute Ukrainian girl cause im half Ukrainian and half German.

this show is worse than _______ ____ ____

my favorite anime

I'm waiting for genetically engineered catgirls. What about you?

I had a dream last night. Met a girl who´s name started with a "U" is all i remember. And the feeling of loss once i realized it was not real.

No suitable partner.

Soon you will be old and you will have missed your chance.

You don’t need to marry to reproduce.

Yes you do.

a lack of Sup Forumsnons reproducing is something that gives me hope for the future of mankind

I see it as I have 6 more years then ill be 30 and clock will officially start clicking to find a mate and reproduce, till then try and finish school and travel a bit while watching Chinese cartoons is the goal

I failed my life so I watch anime about beta cuck trained by cute smug demon girl.

Considering the birth rates of africa, there is not really that much to look forward to.

Africans can do a better job maintaining civilization than turbospergs

If you're female, yeah.

My ex girlfriend started dating a divorced 36 year old when she was 23. Young girls always like older guys with money and good looks. It's the neverending meme.

Now if you have a vagina, I'm sorry for you. It's already over.

>falling for the marriage meme

Having children out of wedlock using a pseudonym so they can never figure out who you are and take your hard earned money is how you build a strong future generation.

A turbosperg society is Vatican or Japan. A turbo-african society is Detroit or Wakanda,

Because I'm sterile and my dick is laughable

Children are just parasites, until they become useful and shed their blood to enable my comfortable adult life.
Thus I, their Papa, have spoken.

Those brats should be lucky I give them food and amenities. In return, they must serve me, do whatever I tell them do, worship me for being their progenitor and caretaker, and they shall heed all my words.
Their youth only exists for me. They shall spend all their life and childhood in deifying me as the supreme existence they owe everything.

I have just one ball and I'm 25 with a phimosis and that's too awkward to get removed.

Did you do the same to your own father?

state mandated chemical castration

Clearly not by being here.

trying more hard goddamit

Jesus Christ user.

Because, sadly, Shinobu doesn't exist

because allowing my literally autistic family line to die out will be doing the world a service

What can I do? Ikuno is not real

Only if you're a woman who expire when they hit 16, men can get it up until their 70s and have demonstrably higher chances of hooking up in their late 20s and 30s.

It's my choice to be undesirable, thus I am voluntarily celibate

Because I don't feel the inspo.

There's no point. There's simply no point. Plus I had prostate cancer. But that doesn't effect my aforementioned statement one bit.

I want to reproduce with my robot demon.