Why was this fag so ashamed of wearing Asuka's plugsuit? Despite the titties support, they are basically unisex...

Why was this fag so ashamed of wearing Asuka's plugsuit? Despite the titties support, they are basically unisex. It's not even in a "girl's color" like Mari's.

It's full of Asuka's pheromones.

piss and shit

Who the fuck is Mari?

Since it's a girl's suit it'd be more skintight around the groin so you could see his dick

have you tried wearing girl's clothes?

dude had a raging boner, just saw her titties getting changed

Why would I?

OP here.
Yes.

I-i tried them on by mistake I swear
Are you a dicklet?

My penis is average size. If it's because the bulge, both plugsuits seems just as tight

Because he instantly came inside the suit and is thinking about when Asuka puts it back on.

Did you watch the anime? It's because he was a whiny faggot, he had a problem with every single thing during the anime, not only wearing asuka's suit.

honestly, girls forcing boys to wear their clothes is one of the greatest fetishes to ever exist, and i am eternally grateful to anno's sissy faggot bitch ass for putting this in the show

He's just trying to hide his boner.

Probably higher cut around the groin than his suit
the female suits are cut more like a swimsuit and have more molding on the torso

*less

it was written in the nineties

It's literally this and nothing else.

Not to say if this aired today he still wouldn't be embarrassed because anime is generally immature

Best girl

Fuckin closet homo

>closet

>this scene was loosely based on a conversation Anno had with Ikuhara
>early designs for Kaworu looked exactly like Ikuhara
What was Anno's intention here, exactly?

nah, snowflake milenials SJW would be triggered as fuck with Kim k and jordan having a bitchfit on twitter

he had homolust for him ofcourse.

But that's forbidden love.

But Japan wouldn't care.