"LOL jk. I got you guys good, huh. Bye."

"LOL jk. I got you guys good, huh. Bye."

See you around.

So who the fuck was he in the end ? There were like three of them

Nobody cared who he was until he put on the mask.

Bane ?

Aye.

But Fukubei was the one in charge !

I still get pissed when I remember how good this manga could have been if it was actually condensed. Putting in 50 fucking time skips, dragging it on for too long and introducing new characters while leaving earlier plot points and character arcs incomplete made a 10/10 manga an 8/10

Katsumata-kun, the one who died in the science room, or so are rumors go.
>made a 10/10 manga an 8/10
what, it was 7.3/10 at best at the peak point and it turned ~4.5/10 by the end, probably the weakest Urasawa work and all his works are pretty mediocre.

It's a really good manga it deserves at least a 9/10. You may think that it's not a big thing but if you compare it with other mangas this one is a REALLY great work. I think that the weakest Urasawa work is Billy Bat but I like it too.

>It's a really good manga it deserves at least a 9/10. You may think that it's not a big thing but if you compare it with other mangas this one is a REALLY great work.
What is this? A mere fanboism? Reread it and open your eyes user, with all the good ideas and moments it has — it's pretty silly and senseless. I liked the idea of story telling with several timelines, but writing, pacing and the thrill are pretty fucked because of all the bait and switch moments, ESP abilities never got any proper development or explanation, and as you mentioned above about characters — it just a clusterfuck, even some main characters are pretty poorly managed, while secondary characters are just glued to the story and don't have any purpose at all. I still would give it a pretty decent score if it ended around vol.16, but even then it would not be 8 out of 10, I am not fucking IGN you know.

First friend was Fukubei, second one was some shitter that no one bothered to remember that was called Katsumata.

I read this nine years ago and barely remember anything, is it worth rereading?

Wich secondary character didn't get a purpose user?

Pre-Kana it was one of the best things i've ever read in terms of Manga.

Once she took over it declined a bit.

Tranny, priest, gambler? Pretty much all that were introduced in the second half.

I disagree. I remember all those characters helping in several plot points.

As I said, barely can call this justified existence, they are sinple glued to the plot and "helping", but Urasawa could cut supporting cast in half and develop better the leftovers. "Shit writing and poor planning" is the main theme of the second half of the manga honestly.

He’s a big guy.

It's a 3/10 manga you fools
The only good thing in it are the crazy ass plot twists and how stupid the plot gets.

It's shit compared to a 10/10 classic like Monster.

I remembered him but as "that dead kid that wanted to dissect a carp" so when they revealed he wasn't actually supposed to be really dead it didn't feel right.

First part is believable, but second part is giving it away, thanks for the laugh though.

Go back to your World's End Harem, user

Wow you sure know how to write a story for someone living in his mom's basement

Never watched\read that so I am not sure what are you trying to imply here.
Stop projecting.