Why doesn't Sup Forums like tomboys anymore?

Why doesn't Sup Forums like tomboys anymore?

Cause they're losers.

but I do, and so should you

OP's baiting for tomboy pics and that's just fine.

>faye
>tomboy
Literally what?

But I do, it's just that Japan has an obsession with putting them in a series as a secondary despite clearly being the best girl only for them to eventually lose every single time.

do you even know what a tomboy is? you don't have to be gay to like a tomboy. it's not just appearances

they wont ever stop being cute

bait like this isn't required when we have a tomboy thread reach the bump limit about every two days or so

In other words I like tomboys, but I hate the series they're in.

there hasn't been any shows with good tomboys for a while now

She's way into taking care of herself physically to be considered a tomboy.

true, its all just childlike feminine lolicon bait

cuz they never win.

Why did the author decide to give two completely unrelated characters the same hairstyle?

The problem with tomboys is that people who claim to like them so much like the archetype and very rarely the actual characters. This applies to other archetypes as well but tomboyfags are especially notable.

that's like, your opinion man

Might as well be a cross dressing boy.

he didn't really say an opinion tho?

since when do boys have boobs and a figure like that?

Because tomgirls are the new hotness.

since traps started being drawn as girls with penises

>liking tomboys
>liking traps

What's the difference

liking traps is gay, liking tomboys is not

Not really an opinion though. Tomboys aren't into taking care of themselves so much because it's deemed too girly which is what they want to steer away from. She'd surround herself with luxurious clothes and jewelry if she had the money so she's not a tomboy. Faye is more of a femme fatale if anything.

One has a penis and is balls touchingly, cum guzzlingly gay to like.

When did "tomboy" stop being a personality type anyway?

Tomboys are fine but fujo's are superior

Penis and no penis

But I don't like dicks.

Is this your way of admitting you like cock?

>not liking reverse traps

Loud teens. Sup Forums loves tomboys.

>boyish figure
>but no bulge
what the fuck?

If you have mild schizophrenia then maybe.

If you want to fuck this you might as well be gay.

There's is literally no difference between this and a trap, penis notwithstanding.

>implying

this is level of delusion is only achievable if one is in denial of their sexual orientation.
is there something you'd like to tell us, user?

Barakamon surprisingly has a type of chick for everyone really.

Tomboys aren't that great desu they smell funny IRL and wear yucky boy clothes. I don't know why anyone would want to put up with an energetic, loud tomboy who will tease them when they could have a demure, quiet, feminine girl who wears proper dresses. I can't for the life of me see why you'd want to playfully tackle a tomboy and pin her down while playing football in the park. She'd probably just make fun of you for wanting to get close to her and 'accidentally' feel her warm toned abs. I would much rather stay inside and listen to a sweet girl play violin or piano or something than get carpet burn romping around with some indecent tomboy who only wears baggy shirts and gym shorts.

he said good tho?

That's not a reverse trap because she still looks girly. A reverse trap would be a girl who looks manly as fuck but has a vagina.

tomboys have always disgusted me.

>IRL
Who the fuck cares

what makes a good tomboy anyway?

user, the penis is the part that makes it gay

by your definition yukimura, an undeniable reverse trap, is not a reverse trap

>user, the penis is the part that makes it gay
>penis = male

Sex isn't the same thing as gender.

It's why traps aren't gay buy tomboys are necessarily gay.

You got some things right but there is still so much wrong with this post.

>IRL
Oh wow. Very relevant to the thread. Cool blog.

If mental gymnastics were an Olympic sport trapfags would take home gold every time.

That doesn't make sense though, it's not reverse anything if the end result is still girly looking.

>penis = male
This is 100% true and if you disagree you have brain problems.

demure, quiet, feminine girls provide far less banterous exchanges; they're boring as sin mate

I love tomboys but let's be real, they usually never win. I can count on one hand tomboys who won their respective MCbowls. And I can only count ONE (1) brown tomboy who won outside of hentai and that's pic related..

>tumblr : the post

Tomboys in anime/manga only exist to suffer. It's sad.

post an image of what you think a reverse trap is

>everyone loves Tomboys
All is well with the world

whoa there, yukimura is very manly in both personality and appearance.

I don't have any. But if it has to be a reverse, then there should be no effeminate traits but still be a girl. What you posted looks like a girly boy, there's nothing reverse about it.

>missing the point of the post

tomboys are sexy man

Loli STRONG

there's also Casca, she won the MC bowl, but lost big time a little later, though

/u/ and creepy gay chicks ruined them

This. Reverse traps are always best girl and unlike tomboys who are forgotten as soon as the next one shows up to tick the fetish box they're memorable characters that stand the test of time. Also unlike tomboys they have a far wider and interesting range of personalities and circumstances.

>tomboys are sexy men*
ftfy

But the brown tomboy that is also the childhood friend in bleach wins the best boy bowl, although the Chinese lesbian tomboy lost in the process.

>14-17: imouto on top
>18-24: onee-san higher
>25-30: christmas cake on top
Fucking grandpas liking the hags. I will always love imoutos.

does she ever become even a little bit relevant?

>she won the MC bowl
Huh, I didn't know Femto was the MC...

i just want to have sweaty, post-workout, PE store room sex with a tomboy

>tomboys have always been disgusted by me.
ftfy

Does Amy from Garganita related count as a tomboy? If so she's another brown tomboy who won.

Weird how loli is high all the time but imouto fluctuates. I would have assumed most loli lovers like the imouto archetype.

Chinese Lesbian lusts after brown childhood friends little brother.
He makes her vagina confused, what with him being almost identical to his big sister but also having a slight crush on the chinese lesbian and skills that equals her own

>tomboy+glasses
I need more

Not even a little bit. According to some rumors she was supposed to get some kind of powers before SS along with the rest of the main cast, but got cut due to pacing issues or something.

welp, i'm glad i missed nothing

What are tomboys for again?

I'd say Tsugumi when she was first introduced until it was revealed she had huge knockers. There's nothing feminine about her here, which is what a real reverse trap is. If you post a girl dressed in mens clothes but still looks feminine then it's not really the same. .

You missed the point of my post though.

best

muh

I kinda wore myself out on them, cakes are my thing now.

There was a tomboys thread just a couple of days ago.
Sup Forums still ikes tomboys

>read tomo-chan in hopes of tomboy romance
>3 years later and still hasn't gone anywhere
>series is littered with side characters doing stupid shit instead
Tomboys can't even win in their own manga

For me it's when the reverse trap is revealed to be a girl and evolves into a tomboy.

colorblind pls go

Literally the best one out there.