Darling in the FranXX

I think we can all agree that 02 is better in the dub. Hearing "Darring" in Japanese is just grating to the ears and Haruka is the most overrated seiyuu hands down.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TfTY_BKKnH0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Great

stop making so many threads.

There are at least 135 threads in the catalogue that aren't Franxx threads. Fuck off.

>02fags watch dubs
Why am I not surprised?

The dub isn't...horrible. I'm just glad Bryce Papenbrook didn't get cast as Hiro. I've gotten too used to the Japanese voices though to switch halfway through

Worse than Aldnoah Zero desu

Needs more Milkman desu

needs more eggs

I need my double dose of 02, don't judge it until you try it you elitist moron.

desu

Thankfully your opinion is irrelevant, nice blog though, retard.

Nice relevant opinion.

Fuck off, normalfag

02 is the best girl and stop..
ichigo is possessive child and nothing, strelitzia is only power of love....
Ichigo want hiro only for herself she does not care about hiro's feelings, she does not care if he rips his head, she's just a selfish ...
Instead 02 cares about him, grow up and feel real love for him, she tries to make it better

if you unironically watch dubs, you dont belong here

It has a better op than Aldnoah Zero though

AZ opening 1 > FranXX opening > AZ opening 2

I'm thankful as fuck he wasn't cast.

This.

The only people who like dubs are those who would have to pause the video every 6 seconds to read the subtitles.

>getting worried about your close friend wandering around with a demon girl who's known for killing her partners is being posessive
I always knew 02fags were autistic.

@169527137

>(You) denying an OP
>Jojo
>naming files
amazing work underage-kun

>Hearing "Darring" in Japanese is just grating to the ears
Worst taste I've seen all day. Kill yourself.

English 02 sounds too old. Still, she's not the problem with the dub. It's Hiro's VA.

are you gay?

02's dub voice is fucking awful, just sounds like a turboslut all the time and doesn't get the cute bit going at all.

I think we can all agree OP is a faggot.

Fuck off retard

It hasn't been that grating to me as of yet. Although would it kill them to use another term of endearment.
Sorry but the English language is vastly superior to Japanese.

Nice bait faggot

>Onitards are dubniggers and footniggers

Awful

Is this the spillover thread?

I think we can all agree that you're a faggot with trash taste if you liked this show to watch it even one single time, let alone in two different languages, and also a closeted cuckold.

Sage this fucking shit.

Have you even seen a good funimation dub? This is decent but nowhere near as good as some of the other shit they did. Kill la Kill and Shimoneta for example are fucking great and rewatching those shows with dub was a blast.
>Hearing "Darring" in Japanese is just grating to the ears
That's just heresy.

>5 fucking threads up

Whats wrong with you Franxxtards

God fucking damn this shit series is full of falseflagging crossboarders and normalfags. Fuck this shit I'm dropping this show. Sup Forums is fucking shit.

I'm guilty of doing this but only because of the occasional fuck-up that grind my autistic gears.

>sounds like a turboslut all the time
Pretty fitting for the character then

Why is this thead still up

>Sup Forums is fucking shit.
>I'm dropping this show.
Does not compute.

Also ESLs who can't read English well and lack a sub for their language

Kalafina is overrated.

Alright fuck this stupid OP, lets talk about how cute Ichigo is

now that's just fucking rude

Delete this

Weebs still seething at the mention of dubs I see. I have to wonder if Is it autism that causes them to lash out.

ORE WA MILKMAN

Oh yeah, it's worry for Hiro's safety which is troubling her, it's definitely not because of her unrequited feelings.

I didn't say they're bad, I just don't think most of their OPs/EDs are as amazing as people say except for Sora no Woto's OP.

im a very open person but i will never accept english dub of japanese language.
when will you shitheads learn that there is a vast difference in the intonation of both? The speeds in which they deliver their dialogue are very different too. If you use the english language, the rate these english voice actors use is pretty jarring considering the script they are supposed to perform.
Im not saying that all english voice acting is like this. American animated movies are good because they talk at their own paces. But look at japanese translated to english dub, you can easily point out the unnaturalness in their dialogue.
It is more evident in some like in the FFXV movie

Kill yourself.

What about Madoka Magica's ED? That shit is banging

>caring about a dub
holy shit the fucking state of Sup Forums.

Wrong.

>falling for babbies first false flag
absolute state of (you)

There is literally only one reason to watch the dub, and that's the Doctor. I'm grabbing the episodes he's in just to listen to the English VA ham it up.

That's just Goro vision. She doesn't actually look that cute.

>all these unironic dubfags

Now I know why these threads are so bad

I really hope Ichigo realizes Goro is the best boy already so this Okada-tier love triangle can die off as soon as possible.

Why hasn't Goro deflowered her yet?

I honestly forgot dubs were still a thing
youtube.com/watch?v=TfTY_BKKnH0
Why do the voices still sound the same as anime/cartoons from 20 years ago?

>implying the love triangle won't drag on until the end of the series
You know how things work at this point, user.

>Nee Daarin
>Not the sexiest thing ever
Shit taste, you might as well be an Ichigofag.

Ichiloli also a cute

>better in the dub
The absolute state of plebs

Cuter than grown up Ichigo desu

>this love triangle gets resolved
>love square gets started between Futoshi, Kokoro, Mitsuru, and Ikuno later that episode

Same reason why most archetypes sound identical to no matter the show.

haha no guys onifags aren't kiddies from Sup Forums no way just the worship threads
haha no guys oni doesn't appeal to normalfags just ignore the fact that she's widely popular to them
haha no guys onifags aren't newfaggot scum just ignore this post

What would happen to Sup Forums if she won?

Fuck, that would confirm people's suspicions that Okada is ghost writing FranXX.

Nah, Daaling is cute. Your ears are wrong and gay.

Remember Chihiro?

Better thread darlings

"Win" is subjective. I'm only rooting for her to get with best boy Goro, which seems almost too good to actually happen.

thanks

002fags would be bullied so hard they'd have to migrate to another board that's willing to accomodate them.

It's entirely possible they'll kill 002 and cuckberry will pick up the pieces. The anime IS named Darling in the Franxx and Hiro is the Darling. Not 002.

>think I've seen the name but unsure where
>IBO
OH BOY I CAN'T WAIT FOR SOME BULLSHIT LIKE WHERE FOX LADY ESCAPES BETWEEN EPISODES EVEN THOUGH HER MECH WAS PINNED UNDER A VENGEFUL MURDERBOT IN BARBADOS
Do I need to know more or is that representative of the quality one should expect?

everybody knows you stalk your prey before touching it.

Have you seen Kiznaiver? It was written by her and FranXX has been very similar so far.

negative
I've heard it mentioned in the threads but that's it.

There is a base amount of bully posting I expect in EVERY thread, are you doing YOUR part?

Kill yourself

02fags confirmed for ESL faggots.

None of these statements are true

I don't get this picture. Is she grinding on his dick through the fabric or did she pull the fabric to the side of her pussy and swallow his dick whole?

Basically, most of the shows she writes for have convoluted love triangles/polygons with characters getting dramatic and crying over the stupidest shit because otherwise the series would have no conflict. Sometimes it actually works well, but more often it doesn't and just brings the story down like it did with Kiznaiver and is currently doing with FranXX.

Sumata

You enjoy the sounds of broken english?

both are acceptable answers, please don't miss the forest for the trees.

If you would please move your eyes southward toward the dead hopeless expression

I want sumata from Kokoro.

We're gonna find out.

somebody call your digits cuz ichigo fags are gonna sudoku any second now

Can I help you?