How common is it for rape "victims" to passionately kiss their "rapists"?

How common is it for rape "victims" to passionately kiss their "rapists"?

/d/egenerate

This

As common as it needs to be to get a conviction.

>passionately kiss
>not even looking at griffith
>mouth is stiff
Griffithfags, everyone.

it happens all the time in my rape doujins

This
Griffith has done not a thing wrong so far.

How long are you going to milk this joke?

It's okay she was just stressed out and wanted to have a bit of fun among all the death and monsters. Your notion of monogamy is pretty outdated desu. Just because she kissed Griffith doesn't mean she doesn't love Guts.

How is the Guts x Griffith ship supposed to work?
They are both canon bottoms.
At least I believe that to be the case. Was it specified if Griffith was the bottom in his relationship with Gennon?

Seriously though, how could Guts take her back after this and not just throw her in the gabarge? I guess it takes a bigger man than myself to do that while still keeping your head up.

Considering how close she was to Griffin, I don't think she was in a right mind.

I think they would probably just blow each other in a 69 position, and perform mutual masturbation. Griffith would be the big spoon while they are cuddling though.

it takes a strong man to fill the plate another man left on the table

>This is what NTRfags believe

Did she feels good?

Look at the juices
I doubt Guts ever made her cum like that

1 in 14 so pretty rare desu

a-are you speaking from experience?

Griffith is her crush but Guts is her real love... Or at least that's how it was before she became retarded.
And how come this thread is still going? I've been banned several times for less than this in a matter of seconds.

Women are genetically programmed to enjoy any sexual activity, forced or not. Anything to maximize impregnation. It's only afterwards when they realize they might be judged for their actions the negative feelings kick in.

Who would be the best actress to play Casca? my first choice is Halle Berry but shes too old now.

Why is this the only part of the series you guys ever talk about at length, the series hundreds of chapters long

Shes only waited her entire life for this moment

Because it's the only good part in the entire manga.

It felt so good her brain melt
And stayed like that for 21 years

She looks brain dead

NTRfags still pushing the meme that Casca liked it despite Faggith appearing as the perpetrator of her psyche's horrifying visions and the one standing in the way of her recovery

Because she's his gf?
You gotta be a massive faggot to dump someone after something horrible happened to them

Maybe Guts knows what it's like to be raped.

You are a very noble person. Would you marry someone with a child from another father as well?

Because NTR shitposters are retarded incels that can't keep their autism in check and need to fuck off from Sup Forums. Just look at "that trigger show", a two minute scene and the board was flooded for weeks. Imagine if Erased or Onani Kurosawa were still as relevent as berserk today the sorry state this board would be in.

Japan sounds like a place were you will throw your wife away if raped.

people like you shouldn't be allowed outside.

Friendly reminder that due to her being branded as a sacrifice (you know, the very same brand that causes GUTS to crumble to his knees in pain when in close proximity to an apostle), Casca is excrutiating agony during her entire rape and what """""pleasure"""" she feels is likely just her body scrambling in panic trying desperately to soothe said pain.

He was a boy serving as a toy for an aristocrat. What the fuck do you think?

what trigger show

Yeah the aristocrat probably had a shotadom fetish.

Because Guts orgasmed when he was raped so he figures its not a big deal.

This one. The one every moron on this website decided to come together to ruin for Sup Forums.

/ptg/ is complete shit and newfag central desu

>How common is it for rape "victims" to passionately kiss their "rapists"?
I suppose they might do it if they're sufficiently frightened, and trying to placate their assailant

ask Griffy

Seems pretty common

Because Griffith was the one who got sloppy seconds
Not just that, she had to be FORCED to "enjoy it".
Casca and Guts was pure love making, not this tragedy

try and find out

Pretty sure everyone who says she enjoyed it is trolling.

passionately

Somehow I just knew what this was without looking.

No need. He clearly doesnt get out on his own anyways.

>Somehow
well, it was pretty obvious, and something that's overdone.
I can't think of a recurringly posted image apart from this one that'd fit

Bc if you love someone you want to take care of them?Jesus user no wonder you are single.

It is very common when the rapist is a godlike deity who can manipulate all sorts of things.

It also helps that the victim was mentally traumatised beyond hell, and had no idea what the fuck was going on.

Also i heard he put something in her drink!!

>gf gets raped
>'uh oh, she's used goods now!'
>break up with her
>a week later she's found hanging from a homemade noose in her room

This is the way things must be

>I'm responsible for someone's suicide
To live the life of a cuck

>Would you marry someone with a child from another father as well?

It's actually a very noble act to raise children of a widow in my country

Yeah you arent far off because thats what happens

But moon child is guts kid, the monstrosity form was due to griffiths demon semon infecting the child.

>GF gets raped
>the cucked thing to do is to actually care for the person you potentially want to marry

She wasn't her self, she had a demon inside her.

>how could Guts take her back after this and not just throw her in the gabarge?
She's basically an old friend (a comrade if you will) from his old Band of the Hawk days. You throw away your friends after someone else has hurt them?

......Depend what you'r willing to sacrifice

they fuck grills together