How did we go from the 1997 to this piece of shit?

How did we go from the 1997 to this piece of shit?
Where did things go so wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/go2FYOhipiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CG. Animation Studios really want it to work since it's so much cheaper but it just never will.

>doing anything but reading the manga

Plebeians.

you act like the animation was bad or something.

Please die

youtu.be/go2FYOhipiE

1997 wasn't particularly good either. At least this one has some form of animation in it.

There are whole Youtube videos that go into detail about this.
>hurr durr Youtube
Just suck it up and watch them.

It's what Berserk deserves. People took it too seriously, so they made it goofy CG shit just to spite the fedoralords that think the adventures of edgy swordsman is an actually good series.

I fell for the "read the manga to find out what happens after the Eclipse" meme and basically nothing happens.
In hindsight the Golden Age was the only good part of Berserk and the '97 anime told that better than the manga.

There's more to aesthetics than how many frames per second are on display.

CG can be used well, the problem is that the director had no idea what they where doing. It's not CG that's the issue. It's bad framing, bad pacing, bad scripting etc. Point to CG and going DRRR CG SUCKS is completely side stepping the actual problems because the show would have been just as bad with traditional animation.

Miura is a hack and doesn't give a fuck about berserk or the fans.

>b-b-but if he's a hack then why does he still draw this manga?

Money, and he obviously enjoys drawing and getting paid for it. Doesn't mean he has any real interest in berserk. He also has crazy skill from when he was a kid, so what he's doing is probably easy for him to do.

Unironically this.

Samfagging this hard,

Also go back to watching Dragon ball super,
Or boku no hero

Why are you basement dwelling morons feel so inclined to make judgements about an artist from across the fucking world? What qualifys you to do this? Watching 300 different anime? Or reading 500 different Manga?

>if you don't love edgy gorefest rapefest you're obviously a shounen babby
the state of the berserk fanbase

Nigger, I hate both of those shows. I'm not even that fag but berserk has decreased in quality. Honestly, the Golden Age arc is good, but with so much shit lately, I think Vinland Saga may surpass it in terms of narrative.

season 3 when?

>what gives you the right of criticizing food with shit in it? You are no cook

Black Swordsman > Golden Age

Have you even read the manga, it is a story about the real darkside of humanity, not some hugbox crap.

yeah the animation was fine mate

Cool than what is your favorite manga?

o yes the real darkside of humanity..... so deep
WOWOW GUTS IS SO EPIC HE TAKES SWORDS TO THE MOUTH AND CUTS PEOPLE LIKE BUTTER HOLY SHIT SO EPIC

Making that comparison is so fucking retarded I can barley even come up with a coherent response.

I know you can't come up with coherent responses, you didn't have to tell me.

It is not only about the sword you fucking Idiot, obviously you never read the story and if you did, you have no ability of literary comprehension. You can also breakdown any show/manga like that and it will seem retarded.

Good job avoiding the fact that you made a shit metaphor for the criticism of art. Also why would you be posting in a berserk thread if you hate the manga so much?

>can't even spell barely

Plebeian choice, but I really enjoy Aku no Hana and Buddha. For some reason these two works really stuck with me. Furukawa is also worth a read.

yes I know it's super deep so deep.
a major focus of the story is how totally badass he is. in fact that's what draws in a majority of the fans. they say "o wow guts is so badass."

People with weak arguments always reduce themselves to criticizing spelling errors. Because your argument is wrong.

Hey dipshit, I'm this fuck That guy is just another user who noticed your retardation.

You still haven't figured out that Miura hates you? Yes. I'm pointing at you. He can't do whatever he wants because he is forced to make his shit digital manga that he was fed up with 10 years ago. He is forced to make because there are still retards like you who read it. He even made the most shitty anime in the world to chase retards off, but noooo. They still flock like flies to shit, which it is!

No if you understand story examination you understand the depth of character and writing. You are just a troll. Go back to your hugbox manga's.

He asked, I answered.
dumb ESL.

>People with weak arguments always reduce themselves to criticizing spelling errors.
>Making that comparison is so fucking retarded

Very good argument you had there m8.

I am being told berserk is a bad story, when it is far from a bad story.

>those feet every fucking time

>Guts is deep
great post, ESL.

I don't hate Berserk. I think it's going in a very crappy direction and that it's obvious Miura is as tired of this story as everyone else is. However, everything up to conviction was incredible and the golden age arc really made me think about my perspective on dreams and goals. It made a huge impression on me when I read it more than 10 years ago. You can't hate something that contains something that you love.

By the way, you have to be 18 to post here.

Yes he is a well written and a character with depth, what did you not get past part one you fucking pleb?

any amount of depth != deep

Yea and if the story stayed the same the whole time like the golden age you would have said there was no progression of characters or story line.

Who is a deeply written character to you?

>all stories have to continue forever
I know you're used to shounenshit, but you have to learn someday

No they do not sure it could have ended 5 chapters after the eclipse but it did not.

Not wanting the story to go in a crappy direction is not the same as wanting the story to stay the same. The story as it is is departing a lot from where we originally started, and the characters seem to be from a completely different setting.

That is because of the world transformation.

ESL GET OUT

>world transformation made puck retarded and the rest of the traveling crew to be bland and uninteresting

it's always been shit

That is actually the one legitimate gripe I will always have with the manga, is puck being reduced as a character. And Isidro essentially making it that way.

you mean 1997 to the OVAs too the new series.

I don't know what went wrong. From what I saw, it didn't seem like it was ALL bad.

The CG was bad. The 97 anime was really good. and the Movies were alright essentially the last part of the last movie.

What really added insult to injury with the new anime was the crisp 2-d panels scattered in every episode showing us how it could have been.

>its a "i just found an anime/manga and am going to complain about it thread"

Yea those are the best threads, did you not know?

Clytemnestra in Aeschylus' Agamemnon and Libation Bearers

did you make that up?

>Aeschylus' Agamemnon and Libation Bearers
You should have just said the Liberation bearers.

No, but I'm not the user who was originally asked. Just shooting the shit.
I was lurking the thread and deciding if Berserker manga is worth reading.

It is worth reading. It is a very well written tragedy.

>Pop Team Retards
>ESL
whoosh

Did the manga really drastically go down in quality over the years, or is that just exaggerating?

That is just butt hurt douches exaggerating.

If Miura doesn't care about Berserk why should the studio?

This

Houseki no Kuni worked
Berserk 2016 did not because the staff were all bad at making anime

but lost children is the best part of berserk