What is the best defence against a bully that also happens to be a girl?

What is the best defence against a bully that also happens to be a girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cso-C9sXkNc
tapology.com/rankings/33-current-best-pound-for-pound-female-mma-fighters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Growing a pair and using it

hope you don't mean that literally

The cock.

cuntpunt

Rape her

There is none. If a girl wants to bully you, you will be bullied. Your only recourse is that, according to my vast research in bully-ology and chinese cartoons, this leads to sex 100% of the time.
I hope your bully is attractive.

>The cock.

Compliments

Hit her in the boobs

Raping her obviously

youtube.com/watch?v=cso-C9sXkNc

but not reading retarded trash like this and takagi

It's simple user, you hoof her right in the front butt then grab,yank and twist her dirty pillows until she runs away.

don't you ever talk about my beloved Takagi like that again

Become a masochist or at least pretend to be one. No point in bullying someone who's enjoying it.

This.

Are you the same idiot who hates Violet Evergarden and calls her Saberclone at every given opportunity?

Flick her forehead every time she tries to bully you.

Identify as a girl so that you won't be castigated after you fight with her.

Same as male bullies
t. Beat up several female bullies, never got in trouble

Dick

raep

I stabbed one in the hand with a biro after she stabbed my back with a fountain pen, eye for eye.

Show interest in another girl, make sure you flirt with that other girl in front of the bully, when the bully tries to bully you say you dont have time for her shit because you have to meet with that other girl, eventually the bullies self esteem will be lowered to either the point where she stops or says she likes you too, then you can dump the other girl for the unmatched pleasure of ejaculating into a willing and horny ex-bully.

CRITICAL HIT

Her and sempai would never work out in the long run. They'll never get married and if they do it'll never be a happy one. They are basically just destined for at most a high school romance that ends when one goes off to university.

fire works well

Try mace.

This

death

Smack them in the jaw. Genetics and biology gave you two hands. One of those uses is to mount a defense and deter predators from finding encouragement into seeing you as easy prey. Use your brain, man. You actually have to come to a basket-weaving tapestry discussion to ask this?

shameless flirting

Is there a character who could even possibly even touch the cock let alone defeat it?

rape

Pocket sand

What Chinese cartoon is this?

A male physically can't be bullied by a female. The male can always overpower the weaker gender if things get serious. Basically if you're getting bullied by a girl it's only because you're allowing it to happen.

Please don't bully me, Nagatoro

Men get physically and sexually abused all the time. It's typically not because they can't physically overpower them but rather nobody will side with him if he tries to stop her, the girl knows this which puts her in a position of power over the man.

Are you saying you could beat all of these athletes?
tapology.com/rankings/33-current-best-pound-for-pound-female-mma-fighters

>spoonfeeding

That's kinda hot

There's one fairy tale doujin by Tamagoro where the girl beats the cock.

Most of them are less than 5'9 and less than 150lbs

>boi

Stand up for yourself and don't be a little bitch

Too bad Sup Forums is none of those things.

Maybe not right now but if I trained MMA for a year definitely

I always pictured Sup Forums being loaded with manlets.

Riiight?

these

notallheroeswerecapes.jpg

Violent rape.

Finger blast vagoo

D..delet

Cunt punt the runt

Realize she's a bully, and not actually a friend.
Only applies to 3d though

Stay Classy, Sup Forums

>Girl beats the cock
>Literally a fairy tale
Poetry.

Kek

Scream "RAPE!" Even if no one believes you, it might give you a window to confuse her so you can give her a sucker punch and get away with it.

YOU LIKE EMBARRASSING ME HUH

Beat her up in a tournament

Confess to her and I mean really confess, not stutter for three minutes, whispering I love while looking at your feet then cutting cut off by her laughter. No I mean look her in the eye, hold her hands and put some meaning into those words as you say them.

>being bullied by a little nigger girl
The absolute state of Sup Forums soyboys.

The chapter where Nagatoro explains to senpai how to make her teasing into a joke really made me realize how shit japs are at comedy.!

I just realized I am the terrible future he has.

I think their culture finds humiliation funny.

Self depreciating humour used as a weapon

>oh gee nagataro you sure pay a lot of attention to me, almost like you like me or something

Hope she's after your dick.

kick her in the balls

Kiss her

no i never gave a shit about it to begin with

Tell her you love her. Hug her, don't let go, smell her hair, stroke her gently, kiss her, send out wedding invitations to all your friends and family.

Reminder her that once she hits about 25 her sexual market value decreases

This. The truth is her sexual market value decreased when she turned 14.

Fucking her brains out

Call them a dumb slut, and if they try and hit you, hit them back harder while screaming 'ROASTIE DEFENSE ACTIVATE'

Rape

This is the most beta thing I've read all week.

>there are people unironically doing this

Endure it for i'm a piece of shit who deserves it

>was bullied by a girl in high school
>snapped and pushed her to the ground one day
>in office, both sets of parents summoned
>she cries and says it was because she had a crush on me
>she didnt she was just a world class liar, all adults present, INCLUDING MY OWN, thought everything was my fault
>continues bullying me after incident

I hate her so much, I want her to get cancer and die a slow agonizing death

>she didnt
:^)

Marrying her

Pic related name bullied me in school irl and looks a bit similar to her

Pussy. Push her again. Now down the stairs.

Bantering back.

>complimenting her looks did nothing
>complimenting her kick left her kinda flustered

They are never wrong. I got punished for a bunch of shit I never fucking did, just because they will always 100% believe the girl, no matter what.

Teach her to live her life correctly.

>implying I want her to stop bully me

That depends, OP. Are we talking about an actual bully, or a situation like in the manga you posted where it's basically a couple who likes to play teasing games?
If it's an actual bully, then just ignore them.
If it's like in Nagatoro, you let her do her thing until you want to get more involved then confess to her and watch her melt.

That, and either grossly obese or skinny.

I mean, the bullying is just a temporary state. Eventually it has to move past that.

dont give a shit about the teacher or vice principal, but ive never forgiven my parents for not taking my side

fuck them