Medarot/Medabot

>A certain other board has a Medarot thread up but Sup Forums doesn't
Unforgivable, sasuga nu-Sup Forums, so here's the Medarot thread

I liked the dub and want to fuck sailor multi

kikuhime is best girl

This anime was so fucking good

I like how medabee sounded like a black guy and liked watermelons

I had a huge crush on Ikki's mom as a kid.

>that one episode where a fat otaku steals a little girl's fuckable medarot
they certainly knew their audience didn't they? And then the doujins came
every truly great kids' show needs milfs

Why did a little girl have a fuckable robot?

What was he planning to do with it?

Currently rewatching it and it's incredibly charming. Even without the nostalgia factor it's a great show.

>tfw there will never be another medabots anime
It hurts.

I finally finished the first season subbed after never watching it, is the second season worth it? I've heard bad things

>nu-Sup Forums
As expected of Sup Forums cancer.

go ahead and defend the current state of Sup Forums after newfag mods sanitized the board and made it easier for plebbitors to invade and rape the remain's of Sup Forums's festering corpse

Season 2 is really bad, like insultingly bad.

It got rid of almost every likeable character from the first season. The writing was also awfully bad in comparison.

The current state of Sup Forums is the same shit it always was but for once mods are doing their job more than 30% of the time. If you want a shitposting minefield go back to Sup Forums retard, I'm sure they have a new meme you can spam this week.

>naked apron with panties

nice projection newfag

The worst part was how many bots were blatant reskins of bots from the previous season but somehow everyone was struck by an amnesia ray and nobody said a thing.

Great post.
Next time save yourself some time and don't even bother replying If all you are going to do is deflect.

>The current state of Sup Forums is the same shit it always was
>i've been using Sup Forums for a whole year so i'm an expert
Kill yourself newfag.

Maybe you should try writing something of substance instead of misusing the quote function like brainless shitposter.

>newfag can't even come up with an argument

begone corssboarder Sup Forumsermin

Stop calling me a newfag. I've been browsing Sup Forums since 2015 shithead.

That moment made me feel weird as a kid for some reason...

Yes

man this is messed up, they are sentient, imagine all the dirty things gross old pervs do to their cute medabots.