Nanoha

My employer keeps grabbing my breasts after she's had a few drinks. What should I do?

They should fire Hayate. She's not good at anything

She keeps checking the staff for 'tumors' as she calls them, but I'm not convinced by her methods.

Also all of her subordinates are idiots.

I heard she's also dating a co workers daughter. Pretty fucking sick if you ask me.

>2 IPs
This is really pathetic, OP. Maybe try not making Nanoha threads literally every day?

Disgusting, how does she get away with it?

I've made two posts. I wasn't here for the one yesterday.

Have there been daily threads? I haven't seen one since the movie came out

>received monetary aid from criminal who she maintains good relations with
>former convicted criminal held responsible for all wolkenritter crimes as mastermind
>living weapon of mass destruction bonded with evil artefact and taking a form with black wings
>forms unit that isnt a front line unit in name, but skips chain of command and reports directly to TSAB headquarters, conveniently given go ahead for combat operations
>concentrate power by getting 2 best aces in the force as "instructors" as the excuse, bypass complaints by putting limiters on them that are removed once they get into front line action
>using personal connections to church to solidify power base, use nepotism from one of her top officers being siblings with an admiral the same way
>said officer also recruits her adopted children, seems harmless but one of them HAPPENS to be a dragon summoner
>recruit another team of harmless rookies where one happens to be a purpose built combat cyborg
>command chain is family and friends all the way down from the highest positions

Who will save us from this power hungry force of evil threatening to take over the TSAB?

Not her evil clone. She's just being befriendwashed into another "subordinate".

I know the perfect person to handle this monster.

How do we handle the monster who helped Hayate down her path though?

an even greater monster

I want to FUCK Agito.

I want to CUDDLE Vivio

a cosplayer is fine too

She also has these wild orgies, keeps everyone up at night

God damn look at how fat her ass is. Maybe she is good for something

stuffing her face.

I want to FUCK Signum while she's in Unison Mode with Agito, and while I'm in Unison mode with Reinforce Zwei. That would be one hell of a foursome.

>talking shit about the church
Fuck off, heretic

The church of St. Olivie supports those that can get shit done, unlike the shitheads that is everyone else working against the ones trying to save Midchilda yet again because muh criminal past.

"The Commander is using her ancient super weapons as sex toys again."
-Riot Force Six Internal Reports probably

Why is this pairing so good when it has almost no grounds in canon?

Who do you think got Vivio the job at the library? She gets paid in kisses from Hayate.

Grope back.

Nanoha Vivid season 2 when?

>grope back
>get charged for molesting your superior
>thrown into Riot Force 6's detention barracks
>Now Hayate can grope you anytime she wants and just claim to be disciplining you

>punishment is to do labor in the detention barracks
>end up as Hayate's personal sex slave for the duration of your sentence

Report dismissed.
Further investigation shows that this is counted as a team building activity.
Case closed - Admiral Lindy Harlaown

Random question that Sup Forums was no help with, but I got back into emulating Gears of Destiny because I I'm hyped for Reflection BDs and I never finished it years ago anyway, but I can't seem to figure out what settings to use to avoid this sprite glitch in PPSSPP. I feel like I had this issue before but I don't remember ever figuring out how to fix it, though.

>exchanging one military junta for another military junta

Don't kid yourself. StrikerS was just cover-up for Hayate's coup. And movie remakes are just propaganda to strenghten her position.

You'd probably be better off asking the dudes on /vg/ since they have a general dedicated to emulation.

Will do.

Wake up sheeple!

>All that jobbing in Reflections seems to both fool her detractors into thinking she's not that powerful and earn more sympathy and followers by showing her fighting against the adversity
Truly a media mastermind.

> Go to /vg/ emulation thread
> It's just people complaining about the state of emulators and emulator dev drama
Shit.

Really? can't say I'm surprised but they might still be able to help.

Busty MILF dykes are the best.

Wrong thread, user?

Yeah, my bad.

Vivio accepting her heritage and being their equivalent of a pope would be cool.

Someday, but not today

By being a SS rate magic user. It power abuse.

The TSAB is already a power hungry force of evil.It had a magical dictatorship. All the non Magic advance civilization need to team up against them. There no way Earth is the most advance non magic civilization. Also use the Lost Logia because the TSAB kind of had a monopoly on then. There have to be a way for non magic users to use Lost Logia.

No the evil clone all are going to go which the sister by the end of Detonation or be dead.

She already to old to be a problem she was beat by a weak child.

Never. At the rate there going Nanoha 4 movie will be the last animation thing from the Nanoha series. As long as the author does not want to go beyond Force.

Weird. I don't get that on my PERFECTLY LEGAL COPY.

More like savior.

Wait, the timid girl grows up to be a serial molester? I might have to re-evaluate best girl rankings in this series.

Chapter 2 never unfortunately.

Well the movie are basely TSAB propaganda in the core Nanoha's World that why everything to make then look back was cut out of the A movie.

It's less grows up into and more goes further. Hayate was already into dressing up her knights and "inspecting" Signum and Shamal. She's a bit of a pervert.

Hayate is timid about hurting others to make herself happy. She's also the little girl that was able to willpower herself awake after being absorbed by the Book of Darkness, something no one else had ever managed apparently.

According to the commentary track the TV Series itself was also TSAB produced.

I wish Hayate was my boss.
I wish Nanoha was my mama.
I wish Fate was my dad.
I wish Vivio was my imouto.
I wish Vita was my girlfriend.

Iris made herself an administrator in 10 seconds flat.

I think that would be an interesting plot for a Nanoha. A raise up of Non Magic Civilization against Magic civilization.

last time i had sprite problems with an emulator i had to turn off all the filters

I played through it without any issues on PC. Or is that not an option for you?

Hayate's ass always gets ignored since it's usually next to Fate's.

Hayate gets ignored in general. Nobody really cares about her. The focus is always on Nanoha, Fate, Vivio and Vita.

Hey bub, Vita is my girlfriend.

She's everyone's girlfriend

There really need to be SOMETHING about King and her merry friends, jesus fucking christ. Like how about some OVAs or something.

They will be in the StrikerS movie

>At the rate there going Nanoha 4 movie will be the last animation thing from the Nanoha series
>Nanoha 4 movie
Movie 3 already out?

It came out in Canada last week and America had it back in February. BDs in April

OH SHIT

You already missed the theater showings but the bds are out soon and they apparently already have eng subs. Which is probably true since my movie theater just used a blu ray disc to premiere it.

I hope they go the unexpected option and keep the Materials around for the alternate take on StrikerS with the Materials.

StrikerS movie next please.

I don't like what you're implying.

Sorry, I'll date my imouto Vivio instead.

I'm not implying anything. I'm telling you she has multiple boy friends and girl friends.

Stay away

Well which Nanos are eligible for dating then?

Anyone but Vivio

Then who gets to date Vivio?

Not you

Who would be most fun to date out of the main three, Nanoha, Fate, or Hayate? My vote goes to Hayate,

Hayate of course.

Nanoha or Fate wouldn't allow you to date their waifu. Hayate is the best option anyways.

I think Fate would be a little cold towards you or incredibly hard to approach. No idea about Nanoha but it looks like Hayate would definitely be the best choice.

These fools don't see the potential in Nanoha.

She would be cute but I just find her boring compared to Fate or Hayate.

You think Fate would be more interesting than Nanoha? That's crazy talk

What would be like to date a lesbian?

If you're male, what would be the point?

Crazy is fun

>nanoha
>b-baka user-kun, you are late for our date kyaa

How lewd do you think Hayate is?

Fate would be super nervous and worry all the time.

You want the Belkan war all over again?

Sure it's an option, but then I can't play on the bus..

I'll see about playing with the filters a bit more.

Fate would be happy and cheerful if she was in a date with the one she loved.

What if she got bullied though?

>keep the Materials around for the alternate take on StrikerS with the Materials.

>Levi is the aunt that spoils Caro and Erio
>Dearche's unit refuses to work with Hayate's Section 6, but winds up secretly helping anyway, and holds the frontline together later when shit hits the fan
>Stern, Nanoha and Vita storming the Cradle

My employer made me say embarrassing things