Obscure anime thread. What you've been watching lately, Sup Forums? What are your favorites...

Obscure anime thread. What you've been watching lately, Sup Forums? What are your favorites? What are you planning to watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zTmlrZw6Ctc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Obscure
You first.

Why isn't picrelated obscure?

Everything might be obscure at the moment. Sup Forums is unwilling to talk about anything except what's popular, it's disgusting.

Lurking this thread in hopes of suggestions.

Don't know where to find recommendations from good obscure stuff.

Not that obscure, but Cat Soup's pretty great

True that. Have you watched Robot Canival?

It actually IS very obscure. Especially if you know the backstory about the author of the original work that isn't nearly as dark

>Angel's Egg
>Obscure

Fuck you guys for not posting in my threads I hate My Hero Academia threads and shitty threads about garbage ongoing series why does this board hate me so much I never leave my home and have noone to talk to GO CREATE ANOTHER DRAGON BALL OR NARUTO THREAD YOU RETARDS

For several reasons. First and foremost, we have a circlejerk of try hard faggots wanting to be "oldfags".
If you didn't discuss it while it was airing, you're not wanted. It doesn't matter if you're the sort of newfag who has all the right mentalities to use this shithole, you aren't wanted.
So while the cool club sucks each other off in silence the inevitable flood of retards only want to discuss the most basic shit. Then they have the audacity to ask "what happened to Sup Forums?"

>deepfags' first anime

I came here 8 years ago. Even though I know that I was 'late for the party', this place wasn't that bad. Or maybe that's just my nostalgia

Post less on Sup Forums. Enjoy anime. If you're really looking for obscure stuff, look at independent shorts. Start with Furiko.

Maybe you're just not an interesting person.

Thanks, it's in my plans. I learned about it from MAL recommendations.
>Post less on Sup Forums
As I've already said, I just want someone to talk to. So I post on Sup Forums and on Sup Forums

Don't know if it's really obscure but it isn't mentioned all that much on Sup Forums.

>more Witch Hat Atelier scans never

>Junji Ito Collection
Read the manga retard

I did, idiot.

Any Amano fan knows about Angel's Egg and he's far from being obscure.

Acting like an elitist like this isn't doing you many favors, buddeh

Maybe, who knows

It's not obscure, but I just remembered Hamatora last week. OP2 was great
youtube.com/watch?v=zTmlrZw6Ctc

Don't hear much about it though since it's was basically just x-men.

Fuck I meant obscure not in terms of popularity
I'm not an elitist, I literally still read One Piece on a weekly basis

It's pretty obscure among people under 30.

If I've heard of it, it's not obscure

I can guarantee hardly anyone in this thread remembers this anime, despite being by Urishihara

Were any animated works with Urushihara's designs that good? I just watched Plastic Little and found it underwhelming. The art was amazing, and the animation itself was pretty good, but the story was a bit banal and felt rushed.

Based on nothing but the screenshot, that looks like it might be relevant to my interests. What show?

>internationally critically acclaimed work
>obscure

Legend of Lemnear. Is was one of Urishihara's non-hentai, non-Der Langrisser animes that was actually good

I watched one episode of Marmalade Boy if that counts.

Short, but very good.

Was quickly outshined by Ninja Scroll, so hardly anyone remembers this anime movie

wait, this is not a hentai?

>if you didn't dicuss Angel's Egg on Sup Forums while it was wearing, you're not wanted
Nuke the board.

Nope, though it DOES show plenty of tits and bush, and borders the line of hentai and anime

Ah for that user you'd be looking for a certain Lady.

I never watched it, but I've seen Angel's Egg being mentioned a million times on Sup Forums. Maybe you should lurk more before starting a thread.

Be more open to new things. There's good threads to be found if you look where the shitposters aren't. Mostly manga threads.

>Sup Forums
What's wrong with you?
That's the worst fucking way to discuss video games. And it's the exact same people that are on the shit threads you're complaining about.

If you want to talk obscurity, this is the fucking height of obscure anime levels in Western culture.

I wanna watch Moyashimon again, I once watched the first few episodes. It's interesting to me as a biotech nerd

Try VEG, only a handful of anons have watched it going by it’s activity and they claim it’s a masterpiece

I think this Japanimation is cool.

Lemnear is a classic. If you want to look cool to the kiddos you shouldve mentioned something like Growlanser (though not anime) or how he worked on episode 7of BGC. Lemnear is hardly obscure though, in my opinion.

Youre literally the first one to recognize it, so thats pretty obscure.

Obscure doesnt mean NO ONE knows it. Just that very few people know it. And it IS fairly obscure to Urushihara's other work.

Do you ever wonder if there is some really amazing anime or manga that nobody on Sup Forums or most other places even knows about? Shit that might not have ever been translated or subbed? The thought horrifies me.