Spice and Wolf Thread!

Spice and Wolf Thread!

So has anybody read the new novel?

Not yet. Sitting on my shelf alongside the collectors edition. Been meaning to reread the series before reading the newest ones, but haven't gotten around to it. I just bought volume 14 of the manga, had no idea it was even out.

When do they fuck in the novels?

I bought the collectors edition too and haven't read a page from it. Too scared I'll spill something or fold a page.

Probably the whole time desu senpai.

After they save that town that's about to start minting its own currency.

Why didn't they include it?

Probably Jews.

But it's more likely the novel wasn't finished by the time they started designing the collector's novel.

They could have gotten money for a chapter/volume like that. At least the manga could have done it.

Collectors edition isn't good to read. Text small and book to bulky. Just a set piece for a buyfag.

I've only watched the show, but I thought it was implied they were sexing for at least the entire second season.

yeah but it's book shaped and therefore I feel a need to read it

Is pyrite salesman still around?

What number did you get?>

I am very happy this wolf is my wife

no she is my waif

...they had a kid?

Nah, the only thing they did in S2 was a half-assed kiss at the end. Lawrence is pretty slow on the uptake, she outright begged him to mate with him mid-season and he ran away.

Of course, Lawrence isn't going to pass up on demi-god kids.

I'm sad they left Elsa out. She was my favorite.

1403. Nothing special.

I got 64 and ordered after they were being shipped so I got pretty lucky.

Spice and Wolf had some pretty reasonable religious folks. Most shows have them either being sweet but ignorant or just plain assholes/manipulators.

Does the series get better after S2?

No. After season 2 Cole joins and ruins about 6 books.

It continues at a similar pace just describing their travels.

Why do people hate Col? He's a good kid.

Season 3 when?

He prevented Holo and Lawrence from boning 24/7

So with how they included what little time them did have, it would be pages of nothing?

I rather enjoyed them both trying not to devolve into just plain fucking. Makes that scene where Lawrence pushes Holo up against a wall in an alley that much better.

Pages of nothing but boning

But Lawrence prevented Holo and Lawrence from boning 24/7

But because they wouldn't bother to write about it happening, you would buy a volume to find every page blank.
A mix of the two would be better, if it would be written.

>you will never mate with holo for years straight producing litters of loli wolves

why even live

I dunno, but I'd still buy one of his mugs.

Would you guys rather have a season 3 of Spice and Wolf or a season 2 of Maoyuu Maou Yuusha?

Season 3 of a good show or season 2 of a middle-of-the-road show that no one remembers? Tough choice.

Yeah but it would be season 3 of the weakest part of a series versus season 2 of the best part of a series.

I never read that series, was it actually good?

IS there anyone more dedicated than Holo-posters?

I dunno, I consider the second part of Eve's story some of the best non-Lawrence/Holo drama in the whole series. It gets very tense.

Eve was good but all the Cole shit was absolutely not..

It's pretty good, Col's a faggot but Myuri is top-tier, you could make a serious argument she's a better girl than her mom.

>better girl than her mom
Doubt. I'll have to read it soon.

Soon

What is wrong with Col, he's a cute little kid and Holo likes him too.